• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Origins: Red - Pokémon Fire Red Remake for the DS

Years
Pokémon Origins: Red
Current Version: Coming soon Beta 1.0

Description:
Pokémon Origins: Red is an attempt to port Fire Red to the NDS. You play as Red or Leaf and it's almost the exact same story of Fire Red and Leaf Green but with new features and places and familiar faces to meet along the way! Also Sinnoh is confirmed for the post-league storyline.

Features:

Revamped maps and sprites.
All 493 Pokémon will be obtainable in-game
Kanto and Sinnoh available to explore!
Characters from the Johto, Hoenn, and Unova will also make an appearance!
Day Care inside Viridian City

Screenshots:
vAlH18A.png

Credits:
Nomura: For letting me finish his project!
Otamaho,
Kyledove,
tebited15,
innermobius,
Dewitty,
WesleyFG,

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 3, 2019
I always appreciate any attempt to climb the mountain that is hacking a NDS game. Keep up the good work!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Wow! I'm so glad to see a Fire Red remake on HGSS. Heart-Red was the only one that had potential and went incognito, but damn. Seems like you have a long beta in store for us. Gonna keel a sharp eye on this beauty.

Years
Just because I don't want people to think its a dead project already here is a screenshot of naming the rival in the beginning of the game:

10d4ee39fab5053faefdc745c89e0832.png

Last edited:

bluhacks263

"My first hack I'm making, a remake of Yellow on F
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 19, 2021
I can't wait to download this hack. Keep up the work!
This might be the first NDS rom hack to actually have a different progression and being completed.

Last edited:
Years
I have a big announcement I have decided since there is already a Pokemon Red Remake being made I have decided to make my own version of Pokemon Yellow which the beginning is different to how it normally starts but you still get Pikachu :)

Back