• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters

kartöflur

actual potato
Years
I'm probably stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to defeat Gengar, unless it's not important?! None of Marowak's move affect him...

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
I'm probably stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to defeat Gengar, unless it's not important?! None of Marowak's move affect him...

Foresight my friend. And it is important.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
I've played this hack. It quite okay actually. You have great ideas that you got 2 endings to this hack. Nice job buddy. :)

Unbalanced

Divine
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
Lol so there is a good ending too?
I didnt read the info just downloaded the hack xD
Hack was ok for halloween there are bugs here and there but its a small hack so its ok i will play again to get the good ending

Joexv

Years
It's that time of the year, the time that couples get together in public and nom on each others faces. It's also the time for another holiday hack!!!

Valen Edition
Valentines day hack, 2015, by Joexv. Story and beta testing by Percy.

Story:
During a time after the adventures of Wooper and the Saffron City curse, and before the great destruction of the Altar Region, a young couple are celebrating the very special day of love. Until an unexpected burst of cowardice bursts upon the young man, causing him to flee and leave the one he loved behind.

20 years later, the man sees his lost love in a mart enjoying life, married....
Distraught the man thought of one thing, fixing the past. So he sets out to build a machine that will allow him to travel back in time and make the girl of his dreams stay with him forever.

Travel the Nelav Region as a young Prof. Sades. to reclaim the love you lost.
And to stop the evil forces that want to keep him from his happiness.

Screenshots:
4kLdMP2.png
q7Arev8.png

FdwFHDV.png

CCwtRvT.png
FhQxN6o.png

kd3mEEI.png

xvfC50A.png
SxVQywf.png

PGwqDq7.png

aISKwAd.png

Known Bugs:
After a white out you appear in front of the pokecenter instead of inside it.
Young couple will see you even if you only have one pokemon but they wont battle you.
Young couple boy will take an extra step if you walk right in front of the girl.

Download:
V1.1
Mediafire Dropbox

Older version
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Percy Story, Beta testing.
Light Tiles
Neo tiles
Calis Prjoect tiles
Chaotic Cherry tiles
WeselyFG tile
Locksmitharmy Backsprite,OW,intro sprite

Programs used
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Joexv

Years
At Time's Peak. I didnt expect to fight him that quick i didnt save or anything. im going to restart not a big deal but just letting you know.

OK thank you for reporting it. i'll fix it one I get on my computer.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Is it just me or is the text for the ghost pieces kind of mangled up? :/

Also, the girl to the right of the Mart gives two rare candies. One after talking to her, another one if you talk to her (door actually) after she goes into the house.

Joexv

Years
At Time's Peak. I didnt expect to fight him that quick i didnt save or anything. im going to restart not a big deal but just letting you know.
Alright so that and a few more bugs have been fixed. The Op and secondary post of Valen has been updated with new download links.

Is it just me or is the text for the ghost pieces kind of mangled up? :/

Also, the girl to the right of the Mart gives two rare candies. One after talking to her, another one if you talk to her (door actually) after she goes into the house.
I didn't notice any mess up with their text, maybe something got corrupted.
Im surprised you found that, I left that in there on purpose to see if anyone was crazy enough to talk to their doors.:P

I'm gonna give Valen Version a try. I like what's shown in it's screenshots!

I hope you enjoy it!

Back