• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Pogimon Heroes (Character Creation) (M)

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Interest Check link below
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9996205#post9996205

Roleplay forum
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10024197#post10024197

Story
Pokemon and Humans have always lived together for as long as they could remember, but no-one knows very much about them, their are researchers all over the world who study pokemon to try to learn more about them and why they have powers and why they evolve, also they try to find the reason how they evolve as well. However despite the world they live in there is also a rumor that there is another world that is hidden, but inaccessible to all humans, except maybe a select few, and these select few always happen to be children, why this reason is no-one knows, but the researcher have also been trying to find this hidden world and how to get to it, but it seems like only the select few are known to be chosen ones and have always heard the term of them calling themselves Digidestines, from these chosen ones they have often talked about creatures called Digimon, and how they obtained this strange device called a digivice which allows them to connect with their digimon and help them Digivolve, but even they don't know how it is caused or why they are able to digivolve, which make the researchers even more curious that there is an entire other world they can't reach and creatures who also can evolve, except these creature are also able to de-evolve and revert back into their other original forms, unlike pokemon. Now the question these researchers are asking is who are the next digidestines and how do they reach the digital world?

Rules
Spoiler:

Character Creation
You cannot have the same crest as someone else, you cannot have the same color as someone else, and you cannot choose the same digimon or pokemon as someone else.

Name:
Bio: (must have and must be at least 3 or more sentence lines long.)
Fav. Color: (Only One)
Choose Digimon: (Can be found in Starter Pokemon and Digimon Info under Fresh Digimon in Information(only 2 allowed))
Choose Starter Pokemon: (can be found in Starter Pokemon and Digimon Info under Starter pokemon in Information(Only 2 allowed))
Pokemon Ability: (choose which ability you want your starter pokemon to have)
Pic:

Information
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
By two allowed, does that mean each character can have two pokemon and two digimon partners or two for both their duo(two) characters?

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Name: Firis Asuna
Crest: Courage
Bio: Firis had always lived in Kintori Village and has always wanted to go on her own out into the Akota Region and explore the world. When she was younger her family use to go traveling to different towns as a trip or vacation, but she has always wanted to travel on her own with a pokemon by her side. Then when she had turned ten she received a letter from Professor Hickory to become a pokemon trainer and explore the region, so she set out to head to the other area of the Akota Region to start her adventure...
Fav. Color: Red
Choose Digimon: Puttimon and Leafmon
Choose Starter Pokemon: Ralts and Bounsweet
Pokemon Ability: Ralts: Trace / Bounsweet: Sweet Veil
Pic:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Evily

Years
Here's my SU, hope its good!

Lillian Heartfilia

Personality: Lillian is a kind and gentle soul, she loves to help out people whenever she can. She used to be cheerful, but an event in her childhood left her traumatized, so her cheerfulness turned to shyness. She is now timid and tends to stray away from other, especially big crowds, but, she will push away her insecurities to aid those in need, she can't say 'no' when it comes to helping. She wanted to be a performer when she was younger, and still wishes to, but her insecurities keep her at bay. Even though she is timid, she has high intelligence and her creativity is amazing when she creates her own performances, but never publicly showcased them due to her insecurities.

Bio: Lillian was born into a nice family with amazing parents and a caring aunt, who is a couple years older than her. Although, she can't say the same for her neighbor, as long as she remembers, her neighbor's child, same age as her, resented her. She doesn't know why, but she would bully her at every chance she gets and whenever Lillian makes friends, the neighbor would find a way to push them away from her. She still kept her cheerfulness and helped others, but on her 7th birthday, her neighbor took advantage of her kindness and ordered her to obey her, lying that she was sick and needed help, making her do her work like chores, homework, cook for her, but, in the end, it lead to her to eat poisoned food, causing damage to her already frail body. After that, she would still help people, but her cheerfulness slowly died out with every order her neighbor would issue, making her do her dirty-work. Soon, her cheerfulness was bottled up and she became timid and distanced herself from others, making her a lone wolf, in a way. Her 10th birthday came and a miracle came in the form of a letter from a certain Professor.

Fav. Color: Pink (Cherry Blossom Pink)
Choose Digimon: Paomon & Nyokimon
Choose Starter Pokemon(s): Eevee & Dratini
Pokemon Ability: Anticipation(Eevee) & Shed Skin(Dratini)
Pic:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
Name: Isbel Ogden
Crest: Knowledge
Bio: Isbel grew up in a nice family. Her parents were scientists, so she was usually brought along with them to their lab. She was shown advanced science from a young age, and was very intrigued, so she went to learn all that she could about it. That lead to leaning about... well, everything. She was usually picked on at school for being a "nerd", but she quickly figured out how to deal with it. And by that I mean she learned how to become quick to anger. Everytime someone tried to pick on her, she would immediatly start fighting them. This lead her to not have any friends and for all the bullies at school to anger her just so she could get in trouble. She was surprised when a letter arrived to ask her about travelling the region when she was 10, but she grabbed onto it immediately, looking forward to learning about the world with first-hand experience.
Fav. Color: Orange
Choose Digimon: Chicomon and Dodomon
Choose Starter Pokemon: Shinx and Solosis
Pokemon Ability: Intimidate(Shinx) and Magic Guard(Solosis)
Pic:
Spoiler:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Both approved, I will be waiting another week to see if anyone else is interested before making the roleplay, so please bear with me until then, if I get no more interests then I will put the interest as closed or full and then bump up the number of characters we can have up to 3, so while we wait if you two want to make another character your welcome to since you can have up to two characters. I will be making another character soon. So until then its the wait game.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Name: Rose Amatsu
Crest: Love
Bio: Rose lived in Sinnoh, however when she was young, her parents didn't believe she was ready to go out on an adventure so they decided to decline all invitations for her to go adventuring until she turned the age of fifteen. When she turned fifteen she finally got a letter from Professor Hickory she was a bit excited to finally go, however her growing up with her parents always getting onto her for causing trouble, her attitude has grown a little sour and has become short tempered. Her parents then decided to send her out onto a boat towards the Akota Region and figured sending her to a new region first for her first adventure would be better than her starting her adventure in the Sinnoh Region.
Fav. Color: Purple
Choose Digimon: Pupumon and Bommon
Choose Starter Pokemon: Aron and Cosmog
Pokemon Ability: Aron: Sturdy / Cosmog: Unaware
Pic:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Name: Noel Rivers
Crest: Purity
Goal: Pokémon Professor

Bio: Noel, born and raised in Hoenn, was originally a foster child. The boy grew to enjoy solitude, finding joy in self-discovery and exploration amidst a disheartening childhood. Despite this he did not remain an orphan for the entirety of his childhood. At 13 Noel was blessed with a young, adventurous couple. Victor and Leila wanted a young adolescent to share their travels with. And so he had been picked, further fueling his intellect and desire for knowledge of the world around him.

As any human being, Noel has his traits. He displays patience, kindness, and nothing short of a genius, yet selfish and far too emotionally driven at times.
Fav. Color: Laurel Green
Choose Digimon:
- Cocomon
- Zerimon
Choose Starter Pokemon:
- Flabebe: Flower Veil
- Togepi: Serene Grace
Pic:

(I'LL MAKE IT PRETTY... LATER. )

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Name: Noel Rivers
Crest: Purity
Goal: Pokémon Professor

Bio: Noel, born and raised in Hoenn, was originally a foster child. The boy grew to enjoy solitude, finding joy in self-discovery and exploration amidst a disheartening childhood. Despite this he did not remain an orphan for the entirety of his childhood. At 13 Noel was blessed with a young, adventurous couple. Victor and Leila wanted a young adolescent to share their travels with. And so he had been picked, further fueling his intellect and desire for knowledge of the world around him.

As any human being, Noel has his traits. He displays patience, kindness, and nothing short of a genius, yet selfish and far too emotionally driven at times.
Fav. Color: Laurel Green
Choose Digimon:
- Cocomon
- Zerimon
Choose Starter Pokemon:
- Flabebe: Flower Veil
- Togepi: Serene Grace
Pic:

(I'LL MAKE IT PRETTY... LATER. )

Have you read the interest check?

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Spoiler:

Alright you two, before I make the roleplay, I'm gonna have to ask you two to make at least one more character, before we start roleplaying, I am working on the roleplay forum now, and will be done with it soon, but before that I need you two to make a second character. As I'm wanting at least all digidestines taken and going on the adventure.

Last edited:

forg

Years
Have you read the interest check?

Ah my apologies, it was careless of me to skim over the interest thread and miss the fact that you no longer seek players. However I do wish the best of luck then (:

Evily

Years
You don't mind if I add a male as my second character? And let me change something on my first character real quick (just the last name).

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Ah my apologies, it was careless of me to skim over the interest thread and miss the fact that you no longer seek players. However I do wish the best of luck then (:

No your welcome to join, I added that after you came into the character creation, I was just checking to make sure you have read the interest check first and are ok with the requirements.

forg

Years
No your welcome to join, I added that after you came into the character creation, I was just checking to make sure you have read the interest check first and are ok with the requirements.

Ah, look at me misunderstanding haha. Pardon me for this, but yes I did read the interest check beforehand (: I am fully on board and I can't wait to join in!

Thank you for the opportunity.

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Ah, look at me misunderstanding haha. Pardon me for this, but yes I did read the interest check beforehand (: I am fully on board and I can't wait to join in!

Thank you for the opportunity.

Alright, can't wait to see your characters, go ahead and start making your second character

Last edited:

Evily

Years
Here's my second character, hope its good. :

Name: Shouta Kuchiki
Goal : Region Champion
Crest: Sincerity
Personality: Shouta is the opposite of Lillian, blunt and will say what's on his mind. He is intelligent and will do what he needs to do, something coming out as over confident or cocky. He doesn't show much expression except his poker-face, but will smile when around people he trusts, like his father, childhood friend, and Pokemon.

Bio: Shouta lives with his widowed father, his mother having died during childbirth, and is Lillian's other neighbor. The two are childhood friends and Shouta would often go to the library to study up on his strategies for future battles. At the age of 10, when he got his letter from the professor, his father refused at first, but Shouta managed to convince him, ready for his journey ahead.

Fav. Color: Yellow
Choose Digimon: Fufumon & Pafumon
Choose Starter Pokemon(s): Sewaddle & Pikipek
Pokemon Ability: Swarm(Sewaddle) & Skill Link(Pikipek)

Pic:

Last edited:

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Years
Here's my second character, hope its good. :

Name: Shouta Kuchiki
Goal : Region Champion
Crest: Sincerity
Personality: Shouta is the opposite of Lillian, blunt and will say what's on his mind. He is intelligent and will do what he needs to do, something coming out as over confident or cocky. He doesn't show much expression except his poker-face, but will smile when around people he trusts, like his father, childhood friend, and Pokemon.

Bio: Shouta lives with his widowed father, his mother having died during childbirth, and is Lillian's other neighbor. The two are childhood friends and Shouta would often go to the library to study up on his strategies for future battles. At the age of 10, when he got his letter from the professor, his father refused at first, but Shouta managed to convince him, ready for his journey ahead.

Fav. Color: Emerald Green
Choose Digimon: Fufumon & Zerimon
Choose Starter Pokemon(s): Sewaddle & Pikipek
Pokemon Ability: Swarm(Sewaddle) & Skill Link(Pikipek)

Pic:

Please choose a different Digimon, Zerimon is already taken and I would also like for you to choose a different color as I am wanting to keep colors different, and a green type is already taken.

Back