• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Moemon Bonds - Beta V1.0.2 RELEASED!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
Possible future changes and improvements to the clunky and inconvenient Follow me berry creation mechanic.

(Now, Lania won't eat the berry until you let her and she'll give you more freebies xD)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 27, 2021
Hi, I'm loving the Game so far but I got to the part on the flower shop where after finding the puzzle trick, I just got stuck in the non stop flashing and looping music screen, tried to restart, uninstall and install and I tried another emulator for mobile as well, 1° I was using the "Jhon GBAC" and then I tried the recommended one "MyBoy".
Don't know if I'm just doing something wrong but I wish I could keep playing ;-;
Thanks for creating this game, will wait for full release :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
Hi, I'm loving the Game so far but I got to the part on the flower shop where after finding the puzzle trick, I just got stuck in the non stop flashing and looping music screen, tried to restart, uninstall and install and I tried another emulator for mobile as well, 1° I was using the "Jhon GBAC" and then I tried the recommended one "MyBoy".
Don't know if I'm just doing something wrong but I wish I could keep playing ;-;
Thanks for creating this game, will wait for full release :)

So unfortunate to hear that. I'll look into it(maybe I overlooked something). Btw, did you lose a battle and whiteout before when you tried to activate the looping music? Usually this happens if you lose a battle and continued after(solution: Just restart the app/game and load your savefile before the whiteout.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
Have you guys made (or thought about making) a Discord community?? If so, I would LOVE to join it! It would be easier to stay up to date with the games progress, interact with the community, ask question, make suggestions, and maybe even offer to help wit the games development!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 30, 2021
So unfortunate to hear that. I'll look into it(maybe I overlooked something). Btw, did you lose a battle and whiteout before when you tried to activate the looping music? Usually this happens if you lose a battle and continued after(solution: Just restart the app/game and load your savefile before the whiteout.)

I'm also having this bug. I lost a few hours of gameplay because I only had one save file . I didn't lose any fights just before hand. I got the berries (after reading your hints further up) and clicked on the pots, just to get stuck on the flashing screen with no way to get out of it.

Another bug happened when I lost to one of the Ghosts - I whited out and ended up back at the house (fine) but the next wild moemon I fought, after I defeated it, it picked up in the middle of the Ghost battle I lost. I defeated the Ghost's remaining Pokémon...while being nowhere near Floria village. When I got to the forest again, the same Ghost still needed defeating.

Otherwise, honestly loving this! It's entertaining to play, if a confusing at times (the berry creation quest took me a few tries, and I needed your hints for Floria berry shop)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 5, 2021
Can't wait to see it done! Can I, like, give my e-mail somewhere to subscribe for the project so I know when it's done?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
Hey, I'm at the cave of beauty part. I already have the marvel fan, but Maishi doesn't respond other than giving her crying dialogue. Then I noticed there was gold feathered, so I thought there is probably a different fan. I farmed for 27 gold feather, yet they still asking for white feathers to make marvel fan. Am I missing something else? Or am I doing it wrong?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
This is a very much known bug. These bugs will be fixed on the next major update.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
I'm also having this bug. I lost a few hours of gameplay because I only had one save file . I didn't lose any fights just before hand. I got the berries (after reading your hints further up) and clicked on the pots, just to get stuck on the flashing screen with no way to get out of it.

Another bug happened when I lost to one of the Ghosts - I whited out and ended up back at the house (fine) but the next wild moemon I fought, after I defeated it, it picked up in the middle of the Ghost battle I lost. I defeated the Ghost's remaining Pokémon...while being nowhere near Floria village. When I got to the forest again, the same Ghost still needed defeating.

Otherwise, honestly loving this! It's entertaining to play, if a confusing at times (the berry creation quest took me a few tries, and I needed your hints for Floria berry shop)

This is a very much known bug which is very unfortunate to hear. These bugs will be fixed on the next major update. Though, it's quite nice to hear that you enjoyed the short beta :3 More contents will be added on the next major update.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
how to get past the flower shop puzzle is confusing but the hack is awesome

This is a very much known bug which is very unfortunate to hear. These bugs will be fixed on the next major update. Though, it's quite great to hear that you had a good time with this short hack in progress.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
Hey, I'm at the cave of beauty part. I already have the marvel fan, but Maishi doesn't respond other than giving her crying dialogue. Then I noticed there was gold feathered, so I thought there is probably a different fan. I farmed for 27 gold feather, yet they still asking for white feathers to make marvel fan. Am I missing something else? Or am I doing it wrong?

You'll need white feathers to make marvel fan. Also, you'll need another item to activate Maishi's Moe side event. Yes, it's quite tedious to do in paper, so there are plans for this to make this less of a hassle and more enjoyable.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 24, 2021
Just a heads up, going into the Pokemon Stats menu on Everdrive GBA X5 Mini causes the game to mess up. Idk if it's a known issue or if it'll get fixed in the next patch.

Other than that, I wanted to say, such great work on this rom hack, I got a friend of mine to play it with me and we're both enjoying it very much. :D I absolutely Adore Mio. My friend loves, Shayna, I think we can all agree, Arcy is God Tier. /pun so intended.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 27, 2022
For now, Moemon Bonds release of a major update will be put on hold(since the plan is to release the final version up 'til the main end-game if possible.)

Though, if anyone would like to see the progress of Moemon Bonds lately, do check out this youtube playlist. It'll showcase progress, experimental features being implemented, teasers, revamps and other additions and changes to Moemon Bonds from time to time.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhHBzo41VldWfv-o80pg9YsHNpn-sSw6a

Back