• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon R.O.W.E. - an Open World Version of Pokémon Emerald(Gen 8, Following Pokémon, Costumes and much More)

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
I turned the rom off and let it rest for an hour, and it hasn't been to buggy since (apart from the game freezing after I ate a berry)
I'm also downloaded the 1.6.4.1 beta download that was at the start of the thread
Also where can I check if my emulator is compatible? Because I use MyBoy and don't see compatibly mentioned anywhere at the start.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good night everyone, 3 days ago I released another update and forgot to tell people in this thread about it, so here is it
Changelog 1.6.4.2
-Added Item Scaling to the game, now if you find a item ball in the overworld you will get a different item depending on
your number of badges, so now you won't find Ultra Balls early game but you won't find Pokeballs in the post game
the item you will find is random so you can find a Pokeball, a potion or even some shards to make the game even more
different after each run
-Now Item balls are regenerated after each day so you can gather items every day and never run out of items to find
-Changed the Mode selection menu to a vertical scrolling selection so you won't need to go to the "more modes" option if you want to see more
-Added Random Party Mode to the mode selection menu since it used to appear only after you clicked the Randomized Mode option
-Modified the NPC that enables/disables the double battle mode to make it more clear than before
-Modified Max Rare Candy usage limit to be based on badges rather than 50 per save(now the max number is 200 after defeating Rayquaza)
-Now each day the number of times you can use rare candies will increase
-Fixed HP Evs increasing each time you opened the summary screen
-Fixed Alolan Persian back sprite
-Other misc changes
The download link was updated since I released that update so if anyone downloaded the game after 3 days ago there is no need to update

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
this game is nice tho i like the level scaling and level curves but theres a bug literally no one says i just seen toucannon charging beak blast and it freezed my game can it be fixed?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I turned the rom off and let it rest for an hour, and it hasn't been to buggy since (apart from the game freezing after I ate a berry)
I'm also downloaded the 1.6.4.1 beta download that was at the start of the thread
Also where can I check if my emulator is compatible? Because I use MyBoy and don't see compatibly mentioned anywhere at the start.

MyBoy is compatible. It's listed on our discord. Weird how you're experiencing sp many bugs. What emerald rom did you use to patch? Like what is the name of the rom?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
this game is nice tho i like the level scaling and level curves but theres a bug literally no one says i just seen toucannon charging beak blast and it freezed my game can it be fixed?

Beak Blast should've been fixed a while ago. What emulator are you using?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good night everyone, today I would like to share a little update for ROWE, I hope everybody likes it
Changelog 1.6.4.3
-Removed levitate from all the pokemon that can have it and gave them ground inmunity that is not ability dependent
-Gave pokemon that used to have Levitate new abilities(Some of these may change in the near future)
Gastly Family -> Cursed Body
Koffing Family -> Stench and Neutralizing Gas(not working)
Weezing Galarian -> White Smoke, Neutralizing Gas and Misty Surge
Misdreavus Family -> Magician and Cursed Body
Unown -> Psychic Surge
Vibrava -> Sheer Force, Cacaphony and Arena Trap
Flygon -> Sheer Force, Sand Stream and Arena Trap
Solrock -> Solar Power and Telepathy
Lunatone -> Magnet Pull and Intimidate
Baltoy Family -> Forewarn and Magic Guard
Duskull -> Prankster and Frisk
Chimecho Family -> Cacophony and Forewarn
Latios and Latias -> Telepathy
Bronzor -> Heatproof and Heavy Metal
Carnivine -> Strong Jaw and Gluttony
Rotom -> Motor Drive
Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie -> Telepathy
Cresselia -> Magic Guard
Tynamo and Eelektrik -> Suction Cups
Eelektross -> Strong Jaw
Cryogonal -> Snow Warning and Snow Cloak
Hydreigon -> Hustle and Regenerator
Vikavolt -> Battery and Mold Breaker
Giratina(Origin) -> Pressure and Telepathy
-Dusknoir and Magnemite Family both gain ground inmunitiy
-Made a lot of berries available at Lavaridge
-Cut is now an Steel type move that hits Grass type super effectively
-Boosted Trap Moves Accuracy and power
-Cacophony now boost sound moves accuracy
-Cacophony now won't hit ghost types pokemon with normal sound based moves
-Some misc changes to specific Pokemon that I will document at some point(I swear)
-Fixed LR Buttons not working if you used to have the options Button Mode to anything different than the LR Mode in some past updates
-Fixed some other bugs
Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pzon1hu5cjej0zo/Pokemon_ROWE.zip/file
or Patch the game using our ROWE Patcher
https://belialclover.github.io/Rowe-Patcher/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
This hack rom is wonderful!
Is it possible to change the double battle options in-game? If yes, how to?

Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen Feb 27, 2024
here ya go

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Good afternoon everyone, today we had a little stream with an announcement for the future of the game, we plan to expand the game even more to add more content, in this case we will add Kanto to ROWE as a second region and Sevii too

Here are some screenshots of the stream
cllVnHY.png

It will take some time until I can implement it and may add it little by little, probably sevii wil be added first

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
uhh can u make move tutor location i cant find volt tackle tutors for my pikachu i just finding like a hours in whole city and towns

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen today
Hey, I made this account just to address a couple issues (though I have no idea if they're intentional or not)

When running away from battles while using the DexNav, the counter decreases, though I guess the chance of finding a shiny still increases along with it? Either that or I just got lucky.
I also caught an Obstagoon in the wild and it's unable to learn, or at least relearn Obstruct. Whether or not something like that happens with other Pokemon that have evolution moves, I have no idea, but it's something I noticed with Obstagoon.

Back