• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Death's Return - aprimons!

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Hello! I'm back but starting from the ground up!

My collection spreadsheet is here.

I trade 1:1 only.

Looking for any aprimon I don't have. I also take requests for egg moves on aprimon I already own but patience will be needed from you.

My top wishlist 'mon is a fast ball Zigzagoon (regular). I will trade 1:2 for this Pokemon.

Timezone is +8GMT so please keep that in mind when arranging a trade with me.

Years
I'm interested in your safari ball treecko. It does not need to have it's HA since I'll be breeding it with my own Friend Ball HA treecko that already knows egg moves till I get an offspring with HA and egg moves in a safari ball.

Also interested in heavy ball Drillbur & Level ball Larvitar. Kinda wish they had HA, but just having them in an apriball will suffice.

I can breed you a Fast Ball HA Torchic & Lure Ball HA Mudkip, as well as a Safari Ball HA Applin. All 3 have max egg moves.

We got a 7 hour time difference between us (I'm on GMT +1), so sundays or mondays (I got mondays off, but work saturdays) tend to work best for me for trading, with a big time difference like that.

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Spoiler:

Oh man, first of all. I'm sorry for the late reply! Some IRL stuff came up. But if you're still interested, I can definitely breed these pokemon for you.

I also have an updated inventory, in case you've changed your mind on some of these. I've notably bred an HA Riolu in a fast ball with 4EMs, if that interests you.

Years
Spoiler:

Oh man, first of all. I'm sorry for the late reply! Some IRL stuff came up. But if you're still interested, I can definitely breed these pokemon for you.

I also have an updated inventory, in case you've changed your mind on some of these. I've notably bred an HA Riolu in a fast ball with 4EMs, if that interests you.

Yes I am still interested. I don't have HA riolu yet so i am also interested in HA fast ball riolu.

So safari ball treecko, heavy ball Drillbur & Level ball Larvitar for Fast Ball HA Torchic, Lure Ball HA Mudkip & Safari Ball HA Applin.
In case you want to know the egg moves:
-HA Fast Ball Torchic with Curse, Crush Claw, Last Resort, Night Slash.
-HA Lure Ball Mudkip with Counter, Curse, Ancient Power, Stomp.
-HA Safari Ball Applin with Recycle, Defense Curl, Rollout, Sucker Punch.

Adittionaly I am interested in (9 mons, 3 of which with HA):
-Dream Ball Ponyta
-Love Ball Marill
-Moon Ball Sneasel
-Dream Ball Feebas
-HA Fast Ball Riolu
-HA Heavy Ball Bunnelby
-HA Love Ball Mareanie
-Moon Ball Mimikyu (have actually wanted one of these for some time now =D)
-Moon Ball Sinistea

For these I can offer the following 9 mons:
-Lure Ball Clauncher with Aqua Tail, Bubble Beam, Entrainment.
-HA Heavy Ball Duraludon with Mirror Coat, Night Slash, Slash.
-HA Level Ball Aerodactyl with Dragon Breath, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Roost.
-Johto HA Lure Ball Corsola with Water Pulse, Confuse Ray, Curse, Head Smash.
-Galar HA Moon Ball Corsola with Water Pulse, Confuse Ray, Haze, Head Smash.
-HA Safari Ball Dratini with Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Water Pulse, Dragon Breath.
-HA Safari Ball Eevee with Detect, Curse, Wish, Yawn.
-HA Heavy Ball Anorith with Aqua Jet, Water Pulse, Curse, Knock Off.
-HA Lure Ball Tirtouga with Knock Off, Rollout, Water Pulse, Rock Throw.

I've already gone ahead and prepared one of each of these 12 total mons, and thus have them standing ready.

Back