Meganium

memento mori

she/her
Houston, TX
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
17,121 posts
10.9 Years
https://gizmodo.com/facebook-sure-seems-desperate-to-pass-this-latest-data-1846632144

And they tried to cover this up as "old news" (wtf)

My first thought: can Facebook get their crap together? This wasn't the first time they allowed this. Now I'm afraid my data is out there. So much for "privacy".

Let's discuss. Have you checked to see if your data has been leaked/stolen? Would you continue to use FB after discovering this?

One way to find out: https://haveibeenpwned.com/
i will follow you way down wherever you may go
i'll follow you way down to your deepest low
i'll always be around wherever life takes you

instagram

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 33
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,168 posts
17.4 Years
I already checked mine and I was in the clear.
VPP: Galarian Zapdos @ 9,310 & Gastrodon @ 9,260 w/Squirtlenator|Futro Region
"It is the struggle itself that is most important. We must strive to
be more than we are. It does not matter that we will never reach
our ultimate goal. The effort yields its own rewards."
- Lt. Cmdr. Data

Moderator of: VPP & Pokemon Mobile

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
6,261 posts
12.2 Years
I don't use Facebook at all, and learning of a data breach doesn't even surprise me. How was this website the most used social network back in the day? Baffling.
Theme: Neku Sakuraba
Pair: Drew

FlameChrome

IDK what to put here

Age 19
he/him
United States
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
1,131 posts
4.2 Years
ngl, if your on FB, your data is already out there, so it being in hackers hands is not much different than in marks just for sale. But i will say, it is getting annoying hearing about facebook having a breach every 3 months or so

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 46 Minutes Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
7,147 posts
16 Years
good thing i havent used facebook and deactivated my account years back
Paired with flowerchild and Fairy

Incineroar

Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
354 posts
11.9 Years
Thankfully, it seems mine wasn't there. I have always considered clearing my Facebook account and just keeping it purely for Messenger use since my family contacts me that way sometimes, but otherwise I don't touch it anymore.
My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world.

And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death.

But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin.

I coveted that wind, I suppose.

Signature Image | Pushing Buttons

punishedfelix

dead man walking

Age 28
they
now
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
21 posts
18 Days
Facebook and its other assets care so little about security that I've left years ago. Something that frustrates me about Facebook's UI and social userspace is that it builds an unintuitive, clunky but usable UI for people who are less familiar with computers, and as such results in a lot of people who are afraid of leaving since they might lose contact with family or distant friends.