The Leave/Return/New Username Thread Page 9

Started by Fairy July 6th, 2019 2:04 PM
  • 202 replies
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8 posts
5 Days
Hello and hi! I was once MonadoXY7 but now you can call me Game Duelist CJ. Previously I had a small team working on Pokémon Arcus, a fan game my team and I were working on last year as part of my New Year's resolution. However, we fell out of touch and haven't communicated in a long time so I did not mention to anyone who was on my thread for the game about what happened to the progress. I was still writing out the story but I always wanted someone to check it over to see if I can make any changes to either the word choice due to my limited vocabulary, or to make it more interesting for players to stay interested. Though I was stating throughout the story that there were going to be very strong and profane language with a mild amount of scenes that involve murder and violence. Then again with my day job still existing I was absent from our own Discord server and had to delete it. Since it was my fault, I am ashamed for not letting everyone else know about the deletion of the server; my small teammates were going through their own life as one had college, one was underage and I swear I did nothing to harm him in anyway possible through online interaction, and there was another who spoke in a different language that I sometimes did not understand. So, the project was cancelled and I wanted my old account of MonadoXY7 to be deleted and start anew. But as you need to know, the laptop I am using now is going to be sold to some relatives of mine in another country as I save up on money to get a new laptop, one from the Apple company hopefully. If there is a way to run RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials on an Apple laptop when it comes out, then I will take that chance to create a new game that will still have the same features planned for Pokémon Arcus, but will add some Gen 8 features to the mix. I'm sorry this went on too long, but I needed to flesh out the reason on why I was absent form this website for so long. I hope you can forgive me as I need more time to get the laptop from Apple. But since the PokeCommunity website and its Discord server changed the rules for how to advertise and ask for help on a fan game from just about anyone to create a team big enough to work with, I'm going to have to show some proof that I am creating a new game and display it on both ends to get a lot of attention. So until then, I will have to practice how to create a Pokémon fan game using an Apple laptop. I am done with Microsoft Windows laptops and its time I had a change of pace. I won't be on this website any longer than I can; I don't know when I am going to sell this old laptop of mine but when I do, I'll let you all know when things change. Thanks for understanding and I hope to still be a part of the PokeCommunity website.

Fairy

she / her
in the flowers
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
12,311 posts
9.9 Years
Relax man, I'm sure you and your buddies will get together again to finish your Fan Game. Welcome back and best of luck!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur