• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Immortal X Version / Oblivion Y Version

Years
As you know, Pokémon X/Y aren't exactly known from being one the best Pokémon games... In fact, some tend to consider them the worst games of the franchise.

But, what i think is that the game lacked polishment because of a rushed development and it could be easily fixed with a third entry like Pokémon Z or X2/Y2, what sadly never happened... That's what i intend to do with this project, a polished, more fleshed out version of Pokémon X/Y!

yiR3LPe.png
zXcYfOf.png

• A reimagined version of Kalos, completely made in the graphic style of Gen 3
  • New Sountracks made with the R/S/E Soundfont. Expect a lot of Trumpets!
  • Familiar, yet Different Story. With the objective to expand the best aspects of X/Y's plot and improve it's worst aspects, while still maintaining the overall tone and vibe of an official game.
  • An expanded Post-Game that will put the original X/Y to shame!
  • New Mega Evolutions and QoL features from Gen 7 and 8!

G1s7ksA.jpg
2disGzz.jpg

5ua3DSD.jpg
dAqqrAC.jpg

capture019.png
capture003.png

Roles - I am We are currently looking for:

• Scripter (I really want a Rhyhorn racing minigame, but i literally don't know anything about programming in Ruby)
  • Composer (Someone able to remix and compose soundtrack using the Gen 3 soundfont, preferably in RSE style over FRLG)
  • Writer (I'm not really great at writing and planning dialogues, so any help and tip would be appreciated ^ ^')
  • Tileset Artist (I really need tiles for the Prism Tower, the Shalour City Gym, Laverre Town and Anistar City in the Gen 3 overworld style)
  • Pokémon Spriter (We really need 80x80 Gen 4 styled back sprites for the Kalos Pokémon, the only back sprites available are GBA 64x64)

Discord Server -

https://discord.gg/pD2ckzu9z4

Method of Contact: Relic Castle and Discord
Team Name/Team Members: Just me, for now...
Additional Information: This is a Pokémon Essentials 17.2 project, there are currently no plans to update it to v18

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
This looks great so far! I hope this doesn't sound weird or anything, but do you think I could use some of the maps for my own fangame? I'm not very good at map making and I really appreciate when the community is willing to help out.

Back