• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fan Game] Pokemon Insurgence but I'm not that good at playing!

Years
Pokemon Insurgence

Hello everybody, I'm Jacki and I'll tell my journey throughout the Torren Region. I´m playing it for the first time and not being interested on those "Nuzlockes" or derivatives, currently doing a vanilla run in normal.

These are my Cuties <3

45px-160.png
45px-330.png
45px-741.png
45px-729.png
45px-169.png
45px-448.png

Spoiler:

I have already progressed, so I have these badges:

Thermal_Badge.png
Stinger_Badge.png
Summit_Badge.png

Warning tho, This will contain spoilers about the game, because I like to talk about the story lol. Without further ado, let´s begin.

Started at June 23 of this year, im currently at Utira town, having completed the "things" at Jade Tower (My god, East wasn't the best of guys, but dead...), my sense of exploration skyrocketed into space, so I'm LOVING the story so far haha. I allways explore the towns upside down, because there's always items to find, and maybe they can help me on the journey.

There's a huge library on the north, so i'm gonna visit later. Talking with people and entering houses awarded me with these items:

Max_Revive.png
Normaltm.png
(Substitute)
Normal_Gem.png

NPC's are actually awesome, sometimes they have great things to say, and makes me feel like i'm in a real world.
I have Krokoroko following me because I'ts my favorite pokemon, Crystal being my first game and my favorite of all time also plays a big role lmao. Anyways, before even entering the bulding, Damian comes out and calls Nora to get out too. They talk a bit over the fact that the "Augur" is the lider of a Cult. And afterwards about a legend, and if there was a place to find more information about it, it was here.

But Nora interrupts herself by offering a battle, and Damian pipes in to say he wants too. And it's up to me who to battle... I choose Damian

120px-Damian_1.png

He starts of with a Crawdaunt, having changed before for Dusk I use an Aura Sphere and he goes down. I think Damian is upset because he throws right away his Delta Charizard lol. I send out Drapix and we both MegaEvolve, I use Dragon Claw but he destroys me with a Shadow Ball, damn. Accidentaly sent out my Lucario and suffers the same fate, crap. Sending out Sword he uses the same move, but I counter with an Ice Punch and the Charizard goes down. Damian throws a Metang and I go with Storm to gain time while I revive Drapix. Two Meteor Smashes and bye Storm, but Drapix is almost full health so no problem. I send her and two Earthquakes is enough to defeat it. He sends a Luxray and I use one Earthquake, but he survives and uses Swagger, I pray for Drapix to not kill itself and thank God she didn't, ending that Luxray with Ancient Roar. Finally, his Shaymin, but I do quick work of it with Batbat, winning the match!

After that, my dude complains about losing, and Nora says it wouldnt happen if she battled me lol. She goes back to investigate but before Damian goes in too, he reveals she isn't doing that much, just reading about Unova, so the rest of the work goes to him. And just a second after, he remembers he has a hair of an "Abyssal" Cultist and gives it to me, so Mew can disguise me as one because of DNA. That's awesome! Finally, he says to go and help and I'm gonna do that, but first... Gotta heal the 'mons that fainted!

Now being in the library, I wanted to faint... So many books!!!! I love reading, and uppon various inspections I found a lot of funny references to real world novels and other books about the pokemon world. I explored the two rooms on the left and found an entrance to a secret room in one of the shelves, also a ladder that conducted me to another part, but I left them in order to explore the rooms on the right. I did just that until I found a door and Damian, Nora and other guy appeared. He babbled about that the legend isn't true bla bla bla, but Nora an Damian said it's alright and the dude opened the door. They entered but before I went in, I wanted to see the things in the left rooms.

I entered the shelve and there was... A pokemon?? It had black and purple colors, i decided to catch it. It was a Delta Budew! My team was completed so it just went to the box. Went to the stairs and it was a small section about the Cults... Information that could benefit them and a bit about the creation of Delta variants.
Another shelf and this one was especial, a former member of the "Perfection" Cult leaved a note. Talking about what horrible things did the organization, he regrets being part of it, but the damage is done, and so, he released a Delta pokemon, one that with enough care and love will compensate the wait so, the one who reads this, he begs them to find it. Damn that was dark... Behind that shelf there was a TM. New Moon specifically.

And so, I was ready to go to the abandoned wing (little parentesis here, I'll only tell important battles, ex. Gym leaders, rivals, storywise, etc), not before going with two guys wanting to read some books, I got 5k money and a Cacturnite!
Cacturnite.png

I battled 3 trainers, until I reached the room were Damian and Nora were. The guy starts talking about it being false again, but my avatar walks to the orb, which looks more like a flame lmao, and the building starts shaking. Someone reveals itself, apparently the "Ancient Oracle" and wants a battle

80px-Ancient_Oracle.png

He sends out a Claydol, I had Krokoroko so I used Crunch, with 1/2 of HP he switched out a male Jellicent, I used the move again and managed to lower his defense, one more and he fainted. The Claydol returns and I defeat him with the same move. Delphox comes out, I start with a Crunch, but then he uses will-o-wisp, burning me. Knowing that burn lowers attack I go for water gun (yeah, he still doesn't learn a better move lol)doing good damage but Psyshock leaves me with an orange HP bar and I go for Drapix. MegaEvolve her and beat out Delphox. The Oracle sents out Aegislash and I do an Earthquake, half HP he changes fo Banette, and I used the same move. He MegaEvolves and does a Sucker punch wich leaves me at red bar, I do the same move and both of us are at red health. I changed for Dusk to gain time but he fainted by two Shadow Balls. I sent out Sword to finish him off with an Ice Punch. Finally, he lets out the Aegislash who does Sword Dance, but Sword defeats him with two Thunder Punches, victory for me!

After defeat, he tells the prophecy. People misunderstood the meaning, so he's gonna tell the correct version. Talks about a chosen one, elected by one legendary pokemon, who will go undefeated on the region, but at the end, they'll betray their friends joining the "Infernal" Cult. Nora and Damian go and question the tale, but he specifically says to Nora that destiny cannot change.

And so, the librarian goes out and my rivals discuss, until Nora goes far on the insults towards Damian... Understandably, he gets out of here and tells me to get the next badge that lets us Dive. Nora is like "I will apologize because I don't want to lose someone else ohhhh~~" And that doesn´t sit well for me, but this is a game and if I could nfjndfjsnl.

Aaaaaand that´s all for today! I hope you enjoyed reading my tiny summary and if that's the case, let me know. Bye Bye~!

Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
Bro is there any to contact the dev I can't log in or sign up on pokemon insurgence forums please tell

Back