• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's a crane fly, right? most of them around the city are pretty small. They seemed to be a few cm bigger out at my granddad's in the countryside though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I've seen roaches in Spain, but otherwise no.

Yup, crane flies. Dunno why yours are small, but the bastard I killed an hour ago was well over 10cm with its legs spread out. *shudders*

It took several hits to die. And those legs were everywhere.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

No, unfortunately most games I play are item-oriented and don't give XP, and I don't think I want the thing's drops.

I mean, I don't think there are any crafting recipes including a crane fly leg.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Blaaah. I see Roaches all the time. They're weird and all but I'm not all that grossed out by them lmao.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Roaches receive my respect for being extremely suitable for anything life throws at them.

Crane flies on the other hand... They're just giant flipping mosquitoes that don't even have mouths that fly around and look ridiculous. How did evolution decide to create this?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I went to bed at 5AM, woke up at eleven.

I HAVE CHEATED THE SYSTEM YET AGAIN!

Yeah I kinda did now too.

Slept 45 minutes @ last night, was up til 4:30, despite what I posted on here, woke up around 10:30 lmao.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Go to bed or I'll post 0 again. Yeah... big threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back