• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy's arrival...

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
Hi all, new here to the forum. Looking forward to chatting. I play a Grass and Water deck with some Dragon, lil bit of Fighting and smidgen of Dark. I come with a question too but that I shall put in the appropriate section.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello The Green Man and welcome to PC! As Wind Heart said you seem like a TCG type of guy and so the Trading Card Game section fits perfectly for you. I use to be crazy about the card game and would play against my friends all the time. Now I still buy the cards every so often, but it's mainly cause I really like the art. But the people at the TCG section will gladly help you out with any question or concerns you may have. PC is pretty known for having really friendly users. Have fun and enjoy it here!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey Gman! Welcome to the forum! All of your interests, anything pokemon really (TCG, for you), can be found on this awesome site. Have fun with it. Everyone's great, just be sure not to PO the mods.

Regards, Chris

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Welcome! Great to have you here on PC!
I'm also new, i joined 6 days ago. I'm sure you will enjoy it here. :)

If you need anything, message me, or add my as a friends! Don't worry, i don't bite. im really nice.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2013
:-D Thanks all. The kind words are appreciated. I'm sure I'll have a great tome here.

Yeah I love the artwork too AWsquared. Most time I get the card based on the look over the power though hopefully both are good. lol

Cheers folks.

Back