• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Username: Vanilla Twilight
Eeveelution Partner: Jolteon

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Jolteon! It starts with the letter 'J' and is fast! :3c

Which Eeveelution has the best design?
Vaporeon looks like a mermaid! And I like dogs as well! So Vaporeon!! =^.^=

ErikaInRainbowCity

Everyday I'm Tumblin'
Years
Username: ErikaInRainbowCity
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?: Leafeon, because grass types are definitely one of my favorite pokemon types.. and because I think Leafeon has the perfect combination of giving off a rather cautious and timid vibe and yet being friendly at the same time. It kinda describes myself in a way :3 Besides Leaf Blade is my favorite move so yeah

What Eeveelution has the best design?: I would have to say Flareon this time because it is just so cute and fluffy <3

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Username: L96
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon
Because Glaceon was the strongest and the cuteness overloads!
What Eeveelution has the best design?
For me, It's Umbreon, felt like there's some ancient symbol in his whole body.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Wow, tons of cute folks, welcome to our club and thanks for joining. <3

I didn't quite expect all the Jolteon and Glaceon... and I'm the lone Flareon still. :P Tons of Sylveon fans, I see!

How about a new topic? Sharing stories is fun. :) Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

I've used a Vaporeon nicknamed Bubbles in Blue, a Flareon named Faith in FireRed, a Jolteon named Jules in XD, the Espeon and Umbreon named Espio and Umbrio in Colosseum, a shiny Glaceon named Anemone in Platinum, and I dunno about XY. I'd love to use Sylveon, though. I've restarted my games a ton of times before, so I've used just about all of them even more except for Leafeon, whoops.

Sirfetch’d

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y?

I always will use an Eeveelution if possible! While I wasn't a huge fan of Sylveon in the beginning, I am slowly goring to love her. I was super excited when she was revealed to have the fairy type which makes her even more amazing. I will definitely be using Sylveon on my first playthrough just to see what she is like. I expect big things from her, and who knows? Maybe she will become my favorite Eeveelution!

Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

I have used every Eeveelution so far! I really love this family and everything about them. Each one has it's own special way of battling which I find really awesome.

Years

I might plan on using Sylveon on my team, but I would have used Vaporeon (my fave!) if I wasn't already choosing Froakie as my starter. Oh well, maybe in the other version I might use Vappy.

Uh no, I haven't actually used an Eeveelution as a long-time team member, but if I ever get around to my White 2 playthrough I may use Vaporeon because Water-types ftw.

reniersnyder

The Glaceon Girl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2018
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

yes I will use either Jolteon, Glaceon, or Umbreon.

I have used Umbreon and Espeon in Pokemon Colosseum. They are your starters and the very first place you go to you get into a battle and start a double battle. I used Eevee in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Eevee is your starter pokemon. You can choose a stone to evolve your Eevee later in the game though. I chose to eveolve mine into Jolteon because it is really handy later on in the game. I have used every Eeveelution once.

Years

I used to use Eeveelutions in Gold version, with mine being Umbreon but I haven't done so since with a mainstream game. I did, however, regularly use Umbreon and Espeon in Colosseum and Eevee in XD. I hope maybe this time around I'll use an Eeveelution in my party for Y version.

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
Username: LegendaryPokemon
Eeveelution Partner: Eevee
Answer a topic:

My favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon i guees because i like dark types and its design is pretty cool too.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Username: chuckleslucifer
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Answer a topic-
- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Umbreon, I love the design of it, I love the friednship at night requirement and I love the shiny version.
- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
Leafeon and Vaporean in my opinion have the best design, probably because they have the most features on them like how Leafeon has the leaves growing of it and Vaporeons got that mane and the ears
- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
I will probably use Sylveon since it is a new evolution and looks like it will be powerful, especially being a fairy-type and all

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Lovely to see a club grow so quickly, just sad to see such an abrupt halt in replies :( Let's keep 'em coming, aight guys ;D

I didn't quite expect all the Jolteon and Glaceon... and I'm the lone Flareon still. :P Tons of Sylveon fans, I see!
Flareon is adorable, but unfortunately it's probably one of the least liked of the Eeveelutions because of how horrible it is in competitive battling, which has kinda given people the misconception that it's just a horrible Pokemon in general :( But yah, Flareon definitely needs some love :)

If I get X/Y, it's very likely that I'm gonna get one, mainly because I didn't really begin to take a liking to Eevee and its evolutions until shortly before the release of B2/W2, and unfortunately I didn't play my B2 that much past the league, partly because I got kinda bored with the post-game, since part of the joy in that was with battling and trading with friends, which I unfortunately can't do much of anymore, but also because I found the post-game kiiinda boring, but I think that may be because I'm one who's mostly for progression in the story, hence why I enjoyed the post-game of games like G/S/C and FR/LG, because they both had a story that spanned past the E4, rather than just leaving it all to legendary hunting (which is one of the things I still like about it though, however there are just so many of them now, and they're just placed around, seeming without much creativity in hiding them apart from a few special cases). Well, that went kinda off-topic, but basically what that was supposed to lead up to, was that I never really got to use my DW-ability Espeon that much, because I already had a well-established team by the point that I could get it, one that I'd grown to really like, as well as the game grew kinda boring shortly after I got it :( I'm hoping it'll turn out differently with X/Y in case I get it. But with Sylveon introduced, I'm sure we're gonna get an Eevee at some point before the E4 :D

Well, I would say yes because of the Espeon I had in my Black 2, but as I mentioned, I hardly ever got to use it, and the only other game I've ever used any Eeveelutions in was Firered. I have however used several Eeveelutions in that game though, including Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon, which all were really fun to use, even if they were relatively short-lived experiences when you compare them to a lot of other Pokemon I've used, but again, most of them were at a point where I started playing Pokemon much less, and unfortunately often abandoned playthroughs :(

I really wanted to get Colosseum at one point though, so if that had happened, I guess I would have yet another Espeon and an Umbreon to add to the list. Unfortunately the games started disappearing from the shelves once I found out about them, and li'l 5 year old me would have to wait for Christmas, and by then it was too late (yeah, probably not 5 year old me, but that's just the one I'm gonna be referring to whenever I look back at things, k ;D). But yeah, if I get X/Y, I'm definitely getting myself another Eeveelution, and will have one more to add to the list :D

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
- Which Eeveelution has the best design? To me, Flareon has one of the best designs. Why? because he keeps it simple and is basically a fluffier, recoloured Eevee
- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before? If i get X&/orY i will be using it. I have always used eevee, umbreon, jolteon, or flareon.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I love eeveelutions!

Username: igloo9201 (TheTorraRegion is actually four people, so this is Igloo. Please put me as igloo9201)
Eeveelution Partner: Scourge the Umbreon!
What is your favorite eeveelution and why: Umbreon! I love how it looks, and I love Dark Types!

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Ah! Beautiful CS!

My name: Snowdrop
My partner Pokemon: Purrish the Espeon
Topics! My favorite Eeveelution is kind of a tie. I really love Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon, and Umbreon. But of course I love them all! Espeon and Umbreon where my first ever Pokemon, so there's some nostalgia correlated to my love for them whereas I just think Vaporeon and Flareon look really cool. As for which Eeveelution has the best design, I'd say Vaporeon. I think it may have been challenging to convert a small, furry animal into something fully aquatic and I think they did a fantastic job.

Years
Username: latias190
Eeveelution Partner: Flareon
Answer a topic:
I like Flareon because I like the design and I have a soft spot for fire Pokemon.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the club, everyone! It's so lovely to see another Flareon. :D

Olli, you should definitely try to find a way to play Colosseum or XD... Or watch a walkthrough of it, hm? They're very cool games since you're always fighting in a double battle. :)

Vaporeon has a fantastic design, I'd have to agree. It's just amazing how well it adapted to living in water. It has fins and a mermaid's tail. It can also melt into the water. :O Leafeon has a nice design for the same reason, since its ears and tail became leaf-like and it can use photosynthesis.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

-I have used in FireRed a whole team filled with Eeveelutions it was
Umbreon named Azazel (traded from FireRed to Emerald then back again)-Level 100
Jolteon named Dazzle-level 84
Vaporeon no name-level 80
Espion named Pride-level 79
Flareon named Fyre-level 80
Shiny Eevee named Djinn-level 80

Currently that shiny eevee was passed over to my emerald right at the beginning to help with my adventure once Hoenn was complete and Diamond came out... Djinn left the Hoenn Region and went to Sinnoh, then he went over to Unova to begin his next journey before being becoming my Main and basically finishing every gym for me and THEN it was traded over to black 2 for another run of all the gyms and elite four he is now level 100 and recides in valiantly behind me before I decide to make the ascent of Mount Silver, then Djinn will go to back to my character on Leaf Green to help in my breeding.

Years

I guess it could be something for me to try out! :) I really want to try Sylveon out though mainly because it's a new Eeveelution for one and how cute it is too <3

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Am I using an Eeveelution in X/Y? Of course! I definitely want a Sylveon on my team, so I'll have to start brainstorming a nickname. Do you guys think Snow White is a good name for her?

I've also never really used a Jolteon or Flareon on my team. I had a Flareon named Cupcake once but I don't remember ever using her in battle, I think she just sort of sat in the PC the whole game... but I've actually never used a Jolteon in the main series games.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Username: Magykx
Eeveelution Partner and why: Vaporeon, because I have always loved water types and was my first favorite Pokemon in the original games.
Which Eeveelution has the best design?: I absolutely love Sylveon's design, but it is in a tie with Flareon.

134.gif

Back