• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailormoon

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...I like it. o_o Even though I've only seen the dub. x_x;;

Chibiusa's so cute. X3;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I dont like th Dub .....

I like Chibi Usa but Neptune and hotaru are my favorite Characters ...

I like there attacks there very detailed^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
i think rei is also awesome

I like her Flare Heel Kick in the Anime when she breaks the mirror were Zirconia Was

Sage

*sigh*
Years
I have this show on DVD, uncut. ^__^

Neptune was my anime identity for a long time, considering she was my favourite (and still is) character. She's just sooo.. kickarse.

...and so me! xD

Sage

*sigh*
Years
I'd say the Outer Senshi were the best in the show. Setsuna's all wisdom-like, Haruka's boyish (^_^), Michiru's high-class acting, and Hotaru's a cutie. Hehe.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
I like Sailor Moon, It was one of the first animes I've ever seen...even thought I had no clue what it was it first, it was a cool show.

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
I like "Sailormoon" a lot! I have all Movies and episodes on VHS ^^

My favorite is Sailor Venus/Minako Aino. Sailor Nepture/Michiru is great too. I like both:)

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
I don't mind the series too much, so many of my friends love it and I respect that. Just it drags on lol but other then that it's enjoyable, I liked the movies.

My favorite characters for the series would have to be Michelle, Raye & Darien (Darien is funny in the relationship with Serena.)

*Kagome*

The Loveless
Years
I like the show. I like Darien but I think him and serena are a good couple but she is like a major clutz and even he knows that.

*Kagome*

Kuragari

My Sassy Girl
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 8, 2006
Jupiter is teh shiz. =3

blah blah blah 25 characters...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Haruka said:
It was decent... better than digimon by the way. I wounder why they took it off the air.

oh well..

BOO YA!
The dub wasn't all that good and kids wanted more things like Pokemon. Simple as that. @_@

It was on YTV for a while, but it's been on during the weekdays for a long time now, and I'm at school. ;_;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Serena changed dub voices every season it seems like. o.o;

There were some very obvious cuts as well, one of the earlier dubs it seems..

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
Years
I like it too, but I get annoyed at the fact that, seemingly, so many people can't talk about the show without talking about the Outers and how one of them is their favorite, and talking about the relationship between Hotaru and Michiru (brain-dead, I think I got the names right)...the ones who are cousins in the dub but lesbians in the original...I don't understand why so many people would talk about that instead of some of the other characters and stuff.

Anyway, Moon and Jupiter are my favorites...as far as guys go (the few that are regulars in the first place), I like Darien/Tuxedo Mask. Not sure why, maybe because his personality is so similar to mine.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Rei is cool, her sign is Aries I believe O.o;; Her high heels are sooo cool! ^^ And she reminds me of me >.<;

~CaRtOON

Back