Satire

let’s get this bread

Female
Nowhere and Everywhere
Seen May 11th, 2019
Posted January 8th, 2019
156 posts
237 Days
Ill go with #4. Its never a bad time to do a little fishing.
dumping all of my problems on you... one load at a time.

VPP CURRENTLY RAISING:

http://https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9941554&postcount=20

IGN: Tamara
FC: 1951-4179-6270

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )

Age 20
Male
[Mystery Zone] *epic pizzicato arpeggio*
Seen April 14th, 2019
Posted December 31st, 2018
960 posts
2.2 Years
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
[...]let's just hope this doesn't happen :
[...]
[...]Gotcha! You caught a Purple Apple![...]
? As predicted!

? Lol, Morian liek'd the idea of Omelette wielding a pitchfork! xD
? . . .
? Uhm... choice 1... it's not like we can fish acquatic pokmon out of thin air...
? typing of, there aren't any pokmon based off the flying fishes quite yet!
? Can't wait to see what design the true-devs will pull out!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I am but a tearful clown. Though I smile, I cry inside.
-Clown Lee. Jubilife TV station(Diamond&Pearl)/various pokémon centers through Sinnoh(Platinum)
Want some gen5 apricorn balls?

HyperMorian

Further From Home

Age 19
Male
Entralink
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted March 17th, 2019
3,076 posts
2.8 Years
Sooo, just a quick question! Is Omelette still legit capable of pulling this off, or...?

"Have you forgotten? This is PokTrivia. The most unlikeliest things mentioned will be made happen, so if your client says she can jump over a mountain, she will probably end up in space... Huh."

So, you encounter a long, golden escalator that stretches far up into the heavens. You choose to...
  1. Stand on the Golden Bridge. - 2 Votes
  2. Hit the Golden Bridge with your wallet. (Why is this an option again...?)
  3. Try your hands at skydiving. (Nobody wants to live a Larry life.)
  4. Fish. - 4 Votes (It's beginning to become mandatory.)

Party
Cuddles (Wailmer) (?)
Moves: Water Gun, Bounce, Growl, Eye Beam
Hairy Arachnid Nanoscopic (Houndoom) (?)
Moves: Crunch, Fire Fang, Smog, Destiny Bond
Omelette (Chansey) (?)
Moves: Egg Bomb, Soft-Boiled, Counter, ???
Purple Apple
Moves: Explosion, Tackle, Rage Powder

Inventory
Empty Wallet
Stop whaling!!! Stop it!!! They're just pixels! Money can be exchanged for goods in real life too!!!! It's not worth it!!!! STOP!!!!!!

Pok Ball
A basic, compact device 'mostly' used to catch Pokmon.

Potion
A spray-type medicine for treating wounds. Unsuitable for ingestion.

Key Items
Mysterious Orb
A translucent sphere found inside the grotto near Shanama Town. Holds a mysterious power.

Old Rod
Claimed to have been used valiantly by a fabled Trainer of the past. Maybe you can cleave the sea with this.

Deaths: 1
Ch. 34x: Seeping Insanity

Obviously, one must inspect their surroundings before advancing into the unknown! ...But why pull out a fishing rod when there isn't any watery surface around?

Turns out you weren't planning to look for one. Rather, if fishing can be done anywhere, why not fish on the moon itself? While it sounds like you're starting to lose it, there's no telling what might happen from trying something silly. That applies to almost everything that occurred within your first day as a Trainer, so you decide to let yourself do what you think isn't a bad DreamWorld parody.

You throw the hook off the cliffs below then sit down before the edge. But instead of feeling it flail about, the hook seems to be stuck almost immediately. Did you snag something? You bend over to take a look, to find that the hook hangs onto a nest filled with peculiar eggs, human bones, and torn clothes, on the verge of falling from a weak-looking branch.

The weight now is in your shoulders.
  1. Quickly reel it upward.
  2. Wait and see what happens.
VPP: Darmanitan @ Level 100: 3,132

NOTE: It's just a game in PokéTrivia. While you're at it, why not try coming in here to post?

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )

Age 20
Male
[Mystery Zone] *epic pizzicato arpeggio*
Seen April 14th, 2019
Posted December 31st, 2018
960 posts
2.2 Years
? *sweatdrop* ...bones and torn clothes...?

? Anyway, 2 : We certainly don't wish to harm the eggs!
? ... actually, are we even capable of lifting the whole nest with the eggs inside? How many are there?
? Nevermind, forgot that human beings in the pokmon continuities are stronger and overall more durable.

I am but a tearful clown. Though I smile, I cry inside.
-Clown Lee. Jubilife TV station(Diamond&Pearl)/various pokémon centers through Sinnoh(Platinum)
Want some gen5 apricorn balls?

Hyzenthlay

Female
PokéTrivia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
5,431 posts
6.6 Years
Ah Damien, always the peaceable one. xD

#1 Let's reel this thing up and skedaddle before we get involved in another Braviary situation!
Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone.
But when all else has been forgotten, still our song lives on.
We'll hear our song and know once more...
Our love lives on.

( On reduced activity! )

Revise Librarian

are our lives precious?

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,085 posts
11.9 Years
I'm also curious, so let's try #1!

"Have you forgotten? This is PokéTrivia. The most unlikeliest things mentioned will be made happen, so if your client says she can jump over a mountain, she will probably end up in space... Huh."

Oh, r-right... W-We probably shouldn't get on Omelette's bad side then. Otherwise... :(

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,650 posts
5.4 Years
Totally late, but I'll join you guys in voting #1. I wanna know!!

HyperMorian

Further From Home

Age 19
Male
Entralink
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted March 17th, 2019
3,076 posts
2.8 Years
For a rather simple select of options, it appears to have reached a majority.
  1. Quickly reel it upward. - 5 Votes
  2. Wait and see what happens. - 2 Votes

The result is...

Of course! The odds to recover it are better the quicker you can get it to the surface. Although sounding very simple, it's a long way down there from where you are. It won't be an easy feat.

You carefully reel the hook lifting the nest slowly, realizing how heavy it was before it took off from the branch that snaps off into the world below. It steadily stays still from a quarter length, until you sense a whistle of a stiff breeze passing through! The string now sways unstably, there's no guarantee it'll endure!

...Is what'd happen if you didn't pick up the pace. Knowing that it's too late to turn back, you hasten the reel despite it swaying like a clock, and successfully bring the nest to safety! However, most of its contents were missing but one egg and a piece of cloth. They must've unfortunately fell in the process...

Obtained a Peculiar Egg!

So what was hidden above the clouds shrouding the escalator's end? The two guards back there hinted a civilization--a savored haven for citizen and traveler alike. Though the sense of relief is abound, it can't be helped to feel uneasy for failing to save the rest.

But it wasn't all for nothing either, nobody knows what will befall to the last one were you didn't become curious for a day. Granted with a new responsibility, you wrap the egg with the cloth from the nest. As soon as the blowing wind subsides, you prepare to ascend above via the Golden Bridge.

Party
Cuddles (Wailmer) (♂)
Moves: Water Gun, Bounce, Growl, Eye Beam
Hairy Arachnid Nanoscopic (Houndoom) (♂)
Moves: Crunch, Fire Fang, Smog, Destiny Bond
Omelette (Chansey) (♀)
Moves: Egg Bomb, Soft-Boiled, Counter, ???
Purple Apple
Moves: Explosion, Tackle, Rage Powder
Egg
An Egg found from a salvaged nest. Sounds can be heard from inside, it might be close to hatching.

Inventory
Empty Wallet
Stop whaling!!! Stop it!!! They're just pixels! Money can be exchanged for goods in real life too!!!! It's not worth it!!!! STOP!!!!!!

×2
Poké Ball
A basic, compact device 'mostly' used to catch Pokémon.

×3
Potion
A spray-type medicine for treating wounds. Unsuitable for ingestion.

Key Items
Mysterious Orb
A translucent sphere found inside the grotto near Shanama Town. Holds a mysterious power.

Old Rod
Claimed to have been used valiantly by a fabled Trainer of the past. Maybe you can cleave the sea with this.

Deaths: 1
Ch. 35: The Unnecessarily Surreal City

Slowly ascending the obscuring clouds while listening to an automatically-playing jazz music, the area eventually takes a visible form. Sitting atop the stratospheric clouds, glimmering in golden blurs, the imposing continent appears before your entrance at the end of the Golden Bridge.

You take off from the escalator to land at the grassy plains and notice a large, opened gate across the gargantuan wall surrounding the inner site. This must be the entrance to the city, you proceed further and see two guards in similar light-blue uniforms stationed in between their posts, facing at each other as if they're having a talk before noticing your presence.

"Hey! You over there!" One of them shouts, "No one's allowed to be outside at this hour!"
"Precisely!" The other follows, "You're not going to try anything funny, right? Then you better get back here before we decide to arrest you!"

"Yeah, that's right! No need for reasons, we already have you fined for suspicious activity." He says as he comes closer to your direction, holding an electrified baton while grinning mockingly. "We demand 10000 for what happened today, including the grass you stepped on and fee for clothes that's going to fit your dumb look even more. You're not going to run anywhere even if you try, so you better pay the price."

"Hmm, let's see..."
  1. "Sure, I'll pay you up."
  2. "How about we play a game of rock-paper-scissors?"
  3. Hear what the mighty fishing rod has to say.
VPP: Darmanitan @ Level 100: 3,132

NOTE: It's just a game in PokéTrivia. While you're at it, why not try coming in here to post?

Revise Librarian

are our lives precious?

Age 23
Road to Tomorrow
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10,085 posts
11.9 Years
Our great fishing rod overlord can talk...?! OMG!! Let's hear what our deity has to say, then! :D

"I'm thinking of you as we leap to seize our dreams.
Your light guides me, like clovers swaying across the meadow.
Our clustering wishes will shine fervently for the rest of eternity."

YGO ClubWright Anything Agency#TeamTrivia

noa

sleeping cutie

Age 26
Female
Seattle
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
5,403 posts
3.7 Years
1. I'd like to go to the sarcastic route.

Hyzenthlay

Female
PokéTrivia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
5,431 posts
6.6 Years
By letting the fishing rod "do the talking", I have the impression that we're going to beat those two guards silly with it. xD

Option #3!
Minutes turn to hours, days to years then gone.
But when all else has been forgotten, still our song lives on.
We'll hear our song and know once more...
Our love lives on.

( On reduced activity! )

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,650 posts
5.4 Years
#3 Oh, almighty Lord Fishing Rod, share with us your knowledge.
Male
Earth
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
95 posts
60 Days
New here! Man, the story is awesome so far. I had to read all the 34 chapters, just after reading the first one. Time? I have a lot of free time today coz there's an exam tomorrow.

Let Chansey do the talking
Challenge them to a Pokemon duel
3. If it can call upon a Mantine, and can catch an egg, then surely it can talk and convince the two guards too.

(Hope this thread isn't closed yet)
Advertiser Content