• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
so the game was finished but now is not finished when it says 100% what the poop does that mean!!!!

The game is 100% finished in terms of everything we will (hopefully) soon be playing. OmegaGroudon is just Beta testing to find things like bugs, errors, things like that. He wants the game to be as perfect as possible.

Greeeny

Yes, that's three E's.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2011
When I open Game.exe the window is just black. :|

Would appreciate it if somebody could help me on this.

gsorby

Pokémon Spiritanium Creator
Years
oh i just noticed it is under beta testing. can't wait. any idea on when the upload is though?

and stop telling me how to do things carmaniac.

HAPPY!?

Last edited:

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
oh i just noticed it is under beta testing. can't wait. any idea on when the upload is though?

and stop telling me how to do things Ryan.

Don't EVER say my name on here.

Yeah on topic I like the screenies and title screen it looks good. Can't wait till it's finished.

Time Shift Dialga

Son of a Pachizel!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 1, 2011
Blimey!
It's been a while since my last visit!
Testing, eh? What random quote of mine could I add here?

Come on OG PLEASE hurry, time is running out - if you don't release soon I'll get Darkrai to - urm... hmm... uhh... never mind, scrap that!

I'll personally splish water all over you :P

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
Blimey!
It's been a while since my last visit!
Testing, eh? What random quote of mine could I add here?

I wont mind that but try not to throw water on his comp... Then his comp may go haywire which may make him get his comp formatted or even worse, buy a new comp and then start the game all over again...

OK i know he wont have to start all over again as he must have a backup somewhere but still.... anything could happen to the backups

Anyways... any reply from Wichu

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well guys. I've get a reply from wichu. Unfortunately, he can't figure out what causes the bug. I'm going to ignore it and continue my beta-testing. Once I finish the game, I'll look into the bug and again think of a solution to fix it. So the BETA-TESTING will be continue. Thanks.​

adi_balwani

A HUGE game fan
Years
Hey Omega did u see the post by Oblivionmew on the previous mew... After the testing u could give that a shot if nothing else works

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
That's... Is that good?
If it is, then I wish you good luck with releasing the whole game.
If it isn't, then I wish you good luck with releasing the whole game too.

The day of the final release is going to be a big day!
Maybe even a new PokeCommunity theme in honor of Pokemon Raptor?

Do you think I overdid the bragging a bit?

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
No text appearing huh? It could be a problem with the dll name in the Game.ini file. Try opening Game.ini and if it says RGSS100J change it to RGSS102E. And if it says RGSS102E change it to RGSS100J. That normally solves problems with text.

Just incase you didn't see it.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
no only he's testing the game now.

Anyway hope you find no other big bugs and that after awhile you can find a problem to the bug.

Back