• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

Don't mention the number or else some mean person will come and force us back to square zero.

I wonder what happened to the randomness on the last page...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years

The randomness died out.
To start a conversation:
I wish that the follow system from HG/SS was in B/W! I was severely saddened when my Oshawott didn't follow me. Hopefully it'll be there in it's full glory in B2/W2.

darkpokeball

Years
76. Well, it was still cool.
Onto a different subject:
From Gen III to Gen IV we had Pal Park.
From Gen IV to Gen V we had PokeTransfer.
However, when Pokemon finally moves onto 3DS, new hardware yet again, do you think that our Gen V pals can be transfered over? Or will the link be cut,as the systems are vastly different, and the new gen might completely reinvent pokemon. Thoughts? Opinions?
Will we be cut off like we were at Gen 2 to 3?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

Actually, it says that the 3DS is compatible with running DS games (still iffy on this) and can connect with the DSi and/or DS.

darkpokeball

Years
No. No more randomness.
Instead, we talk about...
Um...let me think of something...
You know what? Vespiquen. Yeah. I can't think of anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember trying to get a Shiny Rayquaza on my Emerald. Sadly I lost the game before I could achieve my goal. :c

darkpokeball

Years
*looks at number*
I once more call being ghost.

Anyways, is the shiny legendary hacked? I hate hacked shinies. They just undermine the true value...and plus, I've met too many hacks.

Back