• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
It changed my sig from 'I've got RolePlay Fever' in to 'I've got Buffalo Fever' xD

I love applesauce, well, I kinda hate the 'serebii' background cause I dun really like the colour xD

does anyone know the 'key to mass attraction for RPs'? xD

Some RP have 5000 views in just a couple of weeks, but some have only about 2000 after a month. What's the key to attract more people? RP name? More posts in RP?

Years
It changed my sig from 'I've got RolePlay Fever' in to 'I've got Buffalo Fever' xD

I love applesauce, well, I kinda hate the 'serebii' background cause I dun really like the colour xD

does anyone know the 'key to mass attraction for RPs'? xD

Some RP have 5000 views in just a couple of weeks, but some have only about 2000 after a month. What's the key to attract more people? RP name? More posts in RP?
Most likely name. The name attracts readers to a story, same for a RP. Since RPs are like stories in game-mode, names do play a part.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
It was the April Fools joke ^^

I too think it's the name, much. And perhaps the thread creator, you can't deny it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
RHCP, again with the double posting. You naughty child. :P (banned) BTW, congrats on winning best GM. ;)

Apparently, it changed to THE BEST PEOPLE EVER, or whatever on some of my posts. I started laughing. Although, I probably should have checked my signature. If it had changed...I think I would have murdered someone. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
It's not my fault, it's the damn PokéCommunity T_____T Not even Rukario knows really why it's happening to all mods in the forums they control. Imagine the trouble for S-mods, they mod all the forums and make double posts everywhere... xD

Thanks for voting me as best game master, for those who did :3 I've failed at leading some RPs, but who doesn't in the beginning... I hope I'll improve more.

And congratz, Michaela, for best roleplayer! I'll ask the GMs of the winning RPs if they want the title to change, before doing it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...Rukario? XD (double banned) Ah, poor S-mod. This kind of glitches makes me happy I'm not a mod anymore. =D I don't have to deal with these annoying things.

Also, posting for Darkrai's Balloon, just realized how behind I've gotten with RPing. I hate school. D=

Thank you for the congratz mate. Well, I guess technically you don't have to ask for "Begin Again". :P You double winning [unsavory word here]. (triple banned)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
why do you think people dont stay active in an rp? and why would it be that the signed up for one and started it but just stopped and starts posting in another without warning?

I'm guessing this has happened to you recently? I feel your pain.

*Waits in the corner* Gah. Somebody needs to make a new RP :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sometimes a person signs up for more RPs than you have time or energy to put effort into. *raises hand* I hate when I do that >.< If you want to sign up for an RP, make sure you really do have time to play it actively.

It's even more important if you want to create an RP yourself, as a game master.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Sometimes a person signs up for more RPs than you have time or energy to put effort into. *raises hand* I hate when I do that >.< If you want to sign up for an RP, make sure you really do have time to play it actively.

It's even more important if you want to create an RP yourself, as a game master.

I did the exact opposite. (Insert Laugh Here). I thought being in one RP would be alot as I'm new here. Yah. Not really. So now my strategy is to be in at least 3 so it's the neutral zone. (I've been reading Rp's on here FAR longer than I've been RP'ing here.)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It was the April Fools joke ^^ (<-EVIL!)

I too think it's the name, much. And perhaps the thread creator, you can't deny it.

I think mine had a good name. It must just be that people hate me -.- Gah, stupid people ;P

OKAY. I am now going to stop joining so many RPs. This means that nobody is allowed to make a good RP that will make me want to be in it from this point onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back