• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
No, I haven't. And you shouldn't insult Fairy Tail. It's not as long running as some others. And you're a little young to be mocking it anyways.

Have you seen Soul Eater?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Hahaha calling out my age huh? I've seen quite a bit of anime... so let's not start anything mr. i think aquaman sucks cause im a loser

I've been meaning to watch Soul Eater but, never got around to it
I'll insult whatever i want, Aquaman hater

Have you seen AnoHana?

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
I haven't. And no need to get defensive. I was just saying that since Fairy Tail is aimed at people roughly 13-18, you shouldn't mock it without at least trying it. And before, I was just pointing out that Aquaman's powers aren't really the best. I should've been more specific. He could do very well if he used technology like Batman.

Have you seen Durarara?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Yep. And I enjoyed it.

Back to MOAR ROBOTS. Have you seen Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
I haven't. And no need to get defensive. I was just saying that since Fairy Tail is aimed at people roughly 13-18, you shouldn't mock it without at least trying it.

I'm in that age range... and I did try it :p

loool whats with this robot theme? I have not...

I already did all my robot anime... so how bout Clannad/Afterstory?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I saw the first few arcs back in high school but I never continued it.

Have you seen Planetes?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
I've heard of it, but I've heard that's it's really sad. And did you enjoy Fairy Tail, Dawgs? How far did you get?

I did not... XD just a personal thing though... and i got like halfway through the arc where magnolia dissapears.

>.> more shonen ;)

Anyways i've heard of Planetes... but ive never watched it

Have you seen Baccano?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back