• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GIGANTIC 10.000-15.000 Pokémon cards$$$

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Hello! I found my older brothers HUUGE Pokémon collection, he's 34 now and he said aslong as it's not worth 10.000$, it's all mine :) SO the question I have for you proffessionals is, if I sold this, how much could I potientially get? (There's absolutely no way I'll sell it here, it will be on Ebay or something akin to Ebay)
I very much appreciate your inputs on this, and I'm asking how much I could get if I sold this just as it is on the pictures? Cards range from 1996-2007 mostly but it goes all the way up to 2018 since I've added a bit.
I know it's over 10.000 cards, but not if it's 12k or 15k..

Honest and quick replies or any for that matther are greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 3
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Tes4.jpg
    Tes4.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Test3.jpg
    Test3.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 3
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Thing is I kinda have to sell this within 5½ days since I'm going abroad for quite a while and I can hardly bring this with me. So ANY guesses, estimates, "I kinda know" "This is def worth +****" Any answers would help me a great deal! =)

Last edited:
Years
Thing is I kinda have to sell this within 5½ days since I'm going abroad for quite a while and I can hardly bring this with me. So ANY guesses, estimates, "I kinda know" "This is def worth +****" Any answers would help me a great deal! =)

So, basically, I can't see anything of significant value in the photos you've posted, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything valuable there. For rapid evaluations, TCG Player's Price Guide will probably be your best friend for tallying up values of the cards. It defaults to the most recent set, but it's still going to be the best way to quickly tally the prices up. At least, as long as you know what set the cards are from. PokeGym.net's Researching Tower will be your best friend in figuring out what you have.

Last edited:
Back