• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I have no doubt that you have one but if its not too much of a hassle sure i'd like to see it..

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
Ok,is on the hunt XD,do i have to put one of those animations in my sig?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
well...if you already have a shiny then you should Adam but if ur just now ooking for one and havent found a shiny yet its optional you could put " On the search for" and the shiny sprite of the pokemon your looking for.....i never really noticed how cool shiny Armaldo looked pretty cool....

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lol....skinny it seems like every time I see you post your updating the Dex ..lol

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
tyranitar_dude said:
lol....skinny it seems like every time I see you post your updating the Dex ..lol
lol...Hey, what do you expect? It's my post with the pokedex, so SOMEONE has to, lol.

Golden Latias said:
That and a shiny kyogre...
Kyogre is already checked off, so it didn't need an update, but tanks for the reminder.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Aww...so that means when I beat up people and steal their money it HURTS them? Jeeze...maybe I should stop, and guess what? Batteries! I found it in some random messager I was holding...don't ask me why...I have no clue. But it makes my cat do funny things! :D

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
PazzKat said:
...Spearow and Fearow.. -cries- But I traded them away. >_< I SAW a shiney tangela though... *Smiles Cutley*
Why did you do that? A shiny hunter trading away a shiny... that's a new one. What were you trading it for anyway?

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
Years
ok my girlfriends brothers caught a green oddish (not evolved yet or anything).

just letting you all know just incase we dont have one on the books yet.

im starting to hunt for a shiny Catapie and Venonat

wish me luck

Jaws...

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Weeellllll when I went to a pokemon GBA tournament with my friend, there was this cute little kid there, you know, SO adorable. Well, he ABUSED those poweres and got me to trade My Fearow for his squirtle, which wasn't a bad trade. Because I now have (Have had for awhile) 150 kanto dex, and a lot in my nat dex.

EDIT!!!:

I will be in charge now for a couple days so if any of you rogues decide to step outta place you'll be dealing with ME! Tee hee ^____^ I'll be in charge so just don't decide to throw over our monarchy guys. Tankies! =p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hahahaha..cuteness got the best of you huh?..lol....i've decided to look for a new shiny, a shiny krabby ....
EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO Pazz is in charge partay!!!

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Deaths Jaws said:
ok my girlfriends brothers caught a green oddish (not evolved yet or anything).

just letting you all know just incase we dont have one on the books yet.

im starting to hunt for a shiny Catapie and Venonat

wish me luck

Jaws...
Good luck, Jaws, and we do have a discolored Oddish... Latios Master caught it. But we DON'T have a shiny Bellossom, so if your friend evolves his oddish into a bellossom, that might count, but then again, he isn't actualy in the club... Should it count, Miss Pazz-in-charge?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
hey skinygreeanman i got that oddish and evolved it to belosom

u want me to change my sig

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
so does this man the more shinies i get the higher my rep goes ? kewl

currently searching for eevvee soo jolteon or flareon vaporeons already ticked
got the rest from colosseum 2

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
I don't think we are giving out rep for shinies... Aaryn got some for Chimecho, but that's because someone offered it to him if he could find a shiny chimecho, so he did.

Back