• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I would be disturbed by my grandfather's birds and my house room tenants, who work as bus drivers and come home around 1/2 am and sleep at around 3-4 am.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
If anyone came back around that time, I wouldn't hear a thing. I sleep deeply. The only thing that is allowed to disturb my relationship with my bed is my alarm. ==

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Haha alarms, they always ruin my dreams, when its always at the most important part.

Btw synerjee...

reply to my VM!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I woke up and it's like 2 degrees soooo cold

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I turned on my heated blanket and snuggled under it for as long as possible. I have to leave for class in a few minutes though, no option but to go out in the freezing cold... :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ughhh you guys save me from this boring class that's about to start :( at least it's only 50 minutes long!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft my house is always cold. I; Okay, not always. But the fact that I wear hoodies to bed should say something haha.

Irrelevant, but is it weird that my fingertip is going numb? I didn't do anything to damage the nerves or anything like that. Just noticed it this morning. :?

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My class will be starting in 50 minutes! 2 hours long, nooo >.<
I'll be playing my Ruby game :C

I wish I could do that! My classes are too small to actually do something like that, except for one out of 5. And the 3 I have today are 3 that I can't do it in. :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can draw, but I've never tried to sneak in any kind of video game. I actually attempt to pay attention because I'd rather not fail the tests. D; Yet I still am procrastinating studying...

Crux

Evermore
Years
Kura, your job is awesome.

I generally try to focus on whatever task is set before me, if only to get it over with. (That's if I dislike doing it that is.)

I guess you could say that it gets cold here at night, my water bottle once froze overnight.
That kinda surprised me the next morning. X)

Imma just put this here.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back