• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mara Region

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
I fell in love with Lycanoxious. I wish it was real. I like your region, it'd be nice if you made a story for it in fanfiction and writing.

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
I fell in love with Lycanoxious. I wish it was real. I like your region, it'd be nice if you made a story for it in fanfiction and writing.

I'd love to, but I'm really not a very good writer (at least I don't think I am). Sorry. I guess I could try though...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Would anyone care to give some feedback on Rosalie? I'd appreciate it.

I like Rosalie, she's got that cute little innocent look to her. I assume she's the daughter/grand daughter of the Professor but do you have any additional background on her? I'd be interested in reading it. I also like your Nurse Joy design, feels a bit refreshing to get her into something different once in awhile. Considering that it's not your strong suit you're still quite skilled at drawing people and it will improve over time as you do more of it.

As for your Fakemon I like a lot of your designs, the Centini and Nanite lines are my favorites. I'd enjoy seeing more of your work in the future.

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
I like Rosalie, she's got that cute little innocent look to her. I assume she's the daughter/grand daughter of the Professor but do you have any additional background on her? I'd be interested in reading it. I also like your Nurse Joy design, feels a bit refreshing to get her into something different once in awhile. Considering that it's not your strong suit you're still quite skilled at drawing people and it will improve over time as you do more of it.

As for your Fakemon I like a lot of your designs, the Centini and Nanite lines are my favorites. I'd enjoy seeing more of your work in the future.

Thank you! There's not really that much to Rosalie, since she's about 8. She's Thornwood's granddaughter, and follows him around to make sure he stays out of trouble because her grandmother asked her to keep an eye on him. Problem is, he runs faster than she does because of his long legs and unusual amount of energy so she gets left behind a lot.

Nanite is one of my favorites as well. ^^

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
Years
I loved the starters! The water type one was my favorite! The final evolution of the grass type is ok, though. I liked the jungle idea, too. I thought most of the designs were great! The legendaries were cool. Keep up the good work!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Whoa, the level of dedication you've put into this is crazy! You've got some really unique designs, and your art is great to boot (I'd love a Kin Ball in the real games...it would be great if it worked only when that Pokemon's "kin" was actually in the lead of your party). Have you ever considered making this whole thing a reality?

Keep up the awesome work!

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
I loved the starters! The water type one was my favorite! The final evolution of the grass type is ok, though. I liked the jungle idea, too. I thought most of the designs were great! The legendaries were cool. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! Raptide is a pretty neat little Pokemon. It's line has the ability Slick Skin. ^^

Whoa, the level of dedication you've put into this is crazy! You've got some really unique designs, and your art is great to boot (I'd love a Kin Ball in the real games...it would be great if it worked only when that Pokemon's "kin" was actually in the lead of your party). Have you ever considered making this whole thing a reality?

Keep up the awesome work!

That would be a neat idea for the Kin Ball. I might just do that. ^^

I have considered making this real, but I'm not a very good spriter. I also discovered that GameFreak has no public email, sadly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Aug 14, 2014
Hey, Oblivion I am creating a new pokemon region as well but my region will not be fake

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Most of those pokémon look awesome. There are one or two who's concept I found weird, but most of them look great. Very pokémonlike. I love the design of your professor, and the other drawings of people are quite good too.

Obliveon

Burn...
Years
Most of those pokémon look awesome. There are one or two who's concept I found weird, but most of them look great. Very pokémonlike. I love the design of your professor, and the other drawings of people are quite good too.

Thanks! Some of the designs are a little old, so some of the stranger ones are probably the older ones. ^^

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Wow Your drawings are amazing for sure, and Fakemon collection is great. Good Job

Back