• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Based on this, enter the following code into your cheats (I've spoilered it) and then try walking into the tree at the map edge, which is the one in your screenshot. Bingo. You should be able to walk straight back out into the map. NOTE TO ASH AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HELPS SOLVE PROBLEMS: Due to this kind of stopper and the Gym problems, the spoilered code really is the best solution for most problems encountered.
No one says that walking through walls isn't the best solution.
And... you haven't actually spoilered it much =D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
Does anyone know how to catch a remaroid or octillary by fishing and where?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
I do apologize if my question isn't relevant or something.. but please somebody help me.. I stuck in flamenery city I met prof. Ellie and I won on battle with her.. but what I can't understand is why I still can't come into mt. volcano?? there is still someone blocking the entrance.. he said that just
authorize person that could enter the cave and bla bla bla.. so what I can do???? is that a problem of the game? or bug or something??

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I do apologize if my question isn't relevant or something.. but please somebody help me.. I stuck in flamenery city I met prof. Ellie and I won on battle with her.. but what I can't understand is why I still can't come into mt. volcano?? there is still someone blocking the entrance.. he said that just
authorize person that could enter the cave and bla bla bla.. so what I can do???? is that a problem of the game? or bug or something??
Yea, that sometimes happens. Just move him away with Advanced Map.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
Found a bug: Using Thunder Stone on my lv 33 Male Electabuzz turns him into a lv 29 Female Electivire.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Cons:
-Some glitches
-Repetitive gameplay
-Trainer Sprites that are doing the same thing each time (Do more sprites)

Overall rating: 6.9/10 (Good, but it's good for a Ruby Hack)

1.) Glitches are normal for any game
2.) I don't know what you mean by "repititive gameplay".
3.) What?

Years
1.) Glitches are normal for any game
2.) I don't know what you mean by "repititive gameplay".
3.) What?

1.) I mean too much glitches (Past Versions had way too much glitches, some are still in the current)
2.) The game is the same after you play Zhery, then Lauren. No, not "Pokemon games are the same", but I mean "This game gets boring after a certain amount of time" type.
3.) Trainer sprites. You know, those guys you face when shown "(Trainer Class and trainer name) would like to battle!".
Don't get what I mean? Sprites Resource is the place for those "sprites". What I mean: The trainers do the same pose. Jessica, Pearl, etc. do the Ace Trainer (girl) sprite from Pokemon Platinum. Diamond and some Gym Leaders do a arm pose. Look them up.

But. I'll give credit for some Trainer Sprites, because they are good, and the Pokemon Sprites when battling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
I'm pretty sure that I'm using the latest "plus" vesion, and although my lvl 30 Electabuzz didn't turn female after evolving, it turned into lvl 26 Electrive.

Also, my first message on the forums, and it's a get 9000! That wasn't intentional.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm pretty sure that I'm using the latest "plus" vesion, and although my lvl 30 Electabuzz didn't turn female after evolving, it turned into lvl 26 Electrive.

Also, my first message on the forums, and it's a get 9000! That wasn't intentional.
And my reply is... I'll let Vegeta say it.

Anyways, by "plus" version... you mean the one with P/S split, cries, etc...? Not Final Snakebyte's version, right?
Because I believe that the "Final" version does fix this bug.

Years
Is Electabuzz supposed to evolve by leveling up? For some reason thunderstone doesn't work, it says it doesn't have any effect.

TXV

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
I love the back sprites in LP so much! They're the black/white back sprites right? Is Light Platinum the only that that uses them?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Im trying to play this on my ez flash iv. It worked fine at first but every time the guy next to the safari zone wants to give me a Pokemon it starts glitching and freezes!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 17, 2014
Anyways, by "plus" version... you mean the one with P/S split, cries, etc...? Not Final Snakebyte's version, right?
Because I believe that the "Final" version does fix this bug.
Isn't the plus version based on the Snakebyte's final version?

Another thing... I've exchanged Kirlia for a Haunter in Dardusk City, who turned out to be a female called FANTON. Now I understand why its owner decided to trade it. Moreover, it didn't evolve through trade, as one would expect. How do I evolve it into Gengar now?

Back