• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
Another question re: trading, will any pokemon traded from blaze or volt evolve via trading or holding items or will they evolve by leveling up?

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
@multiyogibear: You're not allowed to ask for roms here. EVER.
@kadabra2: Evolution is based on the game that receives the Pokémon.

Also, I'm reminding everyone now that version 3.1 has been released. Oh, and... what do you have against Pidgey?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Absolutely love this game...but I'm having a problem, how does one get their Persian to learn Swift in this one without other games tying in? I saw Bianca's Persian use it on me, but I can't find it in either its natural or updated movepool...

Years
Drayano how did you put all the Rotom form in there since i'm trying to do that myself but i can't figure it out how you did it.
when you battle N in Chargestone Cave is what i mean

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
Weird thing I noticed while playing. When you battle the girl who you traded the Shroomish to early on, she has a Breloom named Shroomish. I don't know if this is accidental or not.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Accidental. It's most likely because the traded Shroomish was named "Shroomish " with a space, or something similar, which would cause that to occur. Are you sure you didn't set a "nicknamed" flag for it in Pokésav or something?

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
No idea, I'm using an AceKard. I just caught a Shroomish in Pinwheel and immediately traded it. Went back to battle her in postgame, and that's what I saw. Can't be that big of a deal though.

Also, I never got an answer to my previous question, will patching 3.1 to an already patched 3.04 screw up my .sav file at all?

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Orre
  • Seen Jan 31, 2024
How do I patch this? I have a european Black but I don't know how to patch it.

There should be a folder titled "Patching Station" within the folder you downloaded with a .txt file called "Guide." Follow that guide to the letter, and you have your game ready to play.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Quick question, do you know why I wouldn't be able to access the pause/start menu? I double checked my control setup and it's right, but it just won't come up. I'm using an english rom at present, I know a european one has been suggested by some, but I'm wondering if that'd be the reason or if it's something else.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
After many hours of trying to make pokemon games work again on my R4, I am finally playing this hack that seems wonderful ennough for me to run my auto-meteo team!

Oh man, I met a Hoothoot! This is sooo gonna be fun! Someday, I should make a run where I catch every single pokemon! Gonna be expansive on the pokeballs, thought x)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2012
hello drayano i just start play your hack..its awesome hack
but it is really i can catch all legendary pokemon in this hacks..i try to catch jirachi at the dreamyard...but it never appear at the special grass..
It is really true i can catch it in this hack?:(

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
It is said in the Documentation that it has a 1% chance of appearing. Naturally, that means you'll be there for a looooong while before seeing Jirachi.

Back