• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Paid Webhosts

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
Years
I need a good paid webhost for my site. I need it to run PHP/MYSQL and all the other nessecary items used for web design and forum software.

I also need it to provide It's own .com domain and have a good server and file transfer.

Oh yeah, and can it be quite cheap?

Thanks guys :P.

Morgenstern

"Lame."
Years
I don't think it's amazingly cheap, but I have heard lots of wonderful things about DreamHost. I know of at least five people who use it for their own personal websites, and it has everything you need to host forums and whatnot. Plus, their downtime is minimal [:

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
Years
I don't think it's amazingly cheap, but I have heard lots of wonderful things about DreamHost. I know of at least five people who use it for their own personal websites, and it has everything you need to host forums and whatnot. Plus, their downtime is minimal [:
Thanks for that. I'll try it out and get back to you on how it went down for me.

Lightey

The Night Owl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
HostGator. If you looking for forums, DreamHost has a problem with them. (I own a site.)

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
Hope I'm not too late, Sonido.

I use Evohosting, which is UK-based (I see you're from Essex) and they currently have special offers with double space and bandwidth. They've never failed me and customer support is excellent. Also you get a free domain name when you sign up.

( And the offer is only on until the end of tomorrow xD;; )

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
Years
Hope I'm not too late, Sonido.

I use Evohosting, which is UK-based (I see you're from Essex) and they currently have special offers with double space and bandwidth. They've never failed me and customer support is excellent. Also you get a free domain name when you sign up.

( And the offer is only on until the end of tomorrow xD;; )
No, you're not toot late. I'm deciding tommorow, actually and Evohosting added to my dilemma ><.

Ah well, the more the better :P

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
Haha, sorry, I hate making decisions too.

It'd be interesting to know which host you go with. It might help people searching the forums before they make a new thread on hosts themselves =]

Phyore

PokeStreamer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Freehostia is a great one $10 a month for the top and really good.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2009
i have created my own forum to but cant send out the adress because the # of post I have
so I am going to get 15 post

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
i have created my own forum to but cant send out the adress because the # of post I have
so I am going to get 15 post

Linking to other forums is not allowed...

Anyways.
GoDaddy is the best, I've tried HostGator and 1&1, but it's better.

Back