• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to insert new Pokemon sprites into Pokemon D/P/Pt

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
Hi this is probably a stupid qestion and I probably did something i shouldnt have, but I edited the pictures like you said, and then i opened them each where they should go, but when i went back to check, they had reverted to the originals, how do I save the edited images in pokemon ds/pic without them reverting?

Never mind the above, I got it. Thanks for the wonderful tutorial

Now a second point is could I use this method to say replace a picture of chimchar with a picture of a watch or something, if so how?

im having the same problem, can you help me out?

Never mind i realised i had to replace all of the sprites not just the back and the first front sprite.

thanks for the tutorial, i now have a toxicroak that looks like saturns one :D

Last edited:
Years
In Nitro Explorer, how do you get to the trainer sprites? (Dawn/Lucas) Also, can you change how the characters in the Diamond/Pearl intro video look? If so, how? I have been trying for so long to find something like this to use, but now that I have it I can't figure out how to use it!

Last edited:
Back