• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokéCommunity Shipping Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
I was never a huge fan of Pearlshipping. Maybe it's because I liked Dawn with Barry instead but I always seem to see more Ikarishippers then Pearlshippers. -Twinleafshipping needs more love-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Twinleaf would be my chosen ship for Sinnoh if I cared enough about it. Barry and Dawn are cuter together than Ash and Dawn for sure.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Ah, that theory makes a lot of sense >__>

I hate Pearlshipping now *stabs Dawn* </bipolar>

People do that all the time in hopping there favorite pair does happen later on. Heck its likely not just Pearlshipping but the Pokeshippers/Advancedshippers whatever Ash related ship was in the past.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Twinleaf would be my chosen ship for Sinnoh if I cared enough about it. Barry and Dawn are cuter together than Ash and Dawn for sure.

Barry belongs to May. My dear CalendarShipping <3 I coined you with luv

I swear, if only those two actually met...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
I hate Pearlshipping now *stabs Dawn* </bipolar>

Tsk. Tsk.

What if Barry and Bianca paired up? Wincest. XD

Iris is starting to get irritating to me. Maybe it's her high-pitched, piercing voice compared to Ash and Cilan. Lyra didn't bother me for some reason, but whenever Iris starts complaining or whining it annoys the heck out of me.

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
Barry and Bianca would overload on the hyper factor. I'm not sure if they (or the world) can handle that much sugar XD

Iris is starting to get irritating to me. Maybe it's her high-pitched, piercing voice compared to Ash and Cilan. Lyra didn't bother me for some reason, but whenever Iris starts complaining or whining it annoys the heck out of me.

It's strange...during her first episode, her voice sounded fine to me. I think that it has to do with the awkward pauses that the dubbers use in the phrasing. At least, that's my theory.

Plus, there's the issue that she hasn't exactly done a lot of productive things since she's been on the show...I'm still waiting for her Excadrill to pull its own weight here!

And speaking of pairing the spares, I find that really annoying, lol. Mainly because I think that if you do that, you're limiting yourself to what ships you can and can't support...it just seems so restricting and obligatory.

The most popular pair-the-spares group I see are Poke/Contest/Ikari (or Penguin)/Wishful. I've noticed that a lot of Pearl (especially) and Advance shippers are willing to multiship (with Dawn and May, respectively).

Is it because the nostalgia from the poke days are preventing certain fans from expanding their shipping horizons? I dunno...

Anyways, I still support Ash x Everyone, since that's usually how my shipping trends work out XD

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I've been enjoying Pokémon Black and White and my brand new shiny 3DS I forgot about PC! :(

Well I'm here now peoples.

Why hasn't anyone picked up on my Anthea and Concordia demands? :(

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I don't know, why hasn't there been really any BelxAsh stuff around, I'd like some fanfiction dang it ><

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I don't know, why hasn't there been really any BelxAsh stuff around, I'd like some fanfiction dang it ><

I'd probably get the will to pick back up writing and write a oneshot or something. But that'd be a thing for late May since I'm too busy with exams and school to bother with my own fanfiction >__>

But yes, for sure it might be my summer pastime to whip up something Ash x Bel.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
What if Barry and Bianca paired up? Wincest. XD

Oh boy if those two paired up then the world will end. At least Dawn and Barry had some good shipping moments. That was the main shipping I liked besides Ikarishipping but I wasn't a huge fan of it.

Bel x Ash. That would be a interesting couple but I don't think Ash likes Bel that much.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Pokemon England Handling Debates

Well, I like it's England ^^

At least Dawn and Barry had some good Handling moments. That was the main Handling I liked besides IkariHandling but I wasn't a huge fan of it.

XDD The word filter made your post pretty funny XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
Handling. England needs more of is.

How do we handle this?

We give them green-haired waiters.

...Or do THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER have too many of those?

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
This is Steve's bright idea of defying our Handling culture >__>

Goodlawrd, admins.

And lol PearlShipping.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I can't make sence on anything. @.@

I like pie. pieshipping!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ew, Negai. But yeah there have been actually quite a few hints in recent episodes. I was disgusted and offended. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back