• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Daww! Thanks. Be warned, she will try to claw/bite/stab you if you get too close or surprise her. She will also be talking to Candle during the meet. Just to let ya know ^-^

:P Kilik will be wary as well. He hasn't talked to anyone but Reiki, so he'll keep his space with Kat & anyone else.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShinyDiamond: It only makes sense that the pokemon known for having the biggest heart would be the most broken by the horrible world they're forced to live in. If you read her SU, you'll find it very, very sad.

@Rafael_P: ...Uuuhm... the economy is long dead and replaced with bartering and so is inter-regional transportation. The SU also seems a bit... hasty?

@Everyone: Many of you already found it, but the IC thread is up. ='D

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Nearly finished my SU & doronjo i'd like Jayden to meet up with ur character

Name: Jayden

Nickname: None

Sex: Male

Appearance: Jayden has dark brown medium long rugged hair with light brown eyes. He has a darkish tan complexion & wears a ripped red jacket & tattered black jeans. He's 5'3''& has completely ruined sneakers that are nearly sole-less. Under his jacket he wears a black shirt with a large hole near 1 of his arms. He has a few scars on the arm & nearly always tries to cover it with his jacket.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): 4 lines minimum

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): 4 lines minimum

Pokéspirit
Species: Zorua

Nickname: Zoey

Personality: Zoey is very mischevious & rebellious but has been known to try take over Jayden's body but luckily she hasn't succeeded (yet). She is very devious & finds life as a pokésprirt unfair, hence why she tries to take over. However she fights like a demon & is loyal when she's not in a mood.

Moves:
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory
Night daze
Shadow Ball
Double Team

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether you're writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Been reading a few of your posts in the IC thread, and this looks -really- cool. Always been one for the 'post apocalyptic' or even just the 'what if' scenarios. I might make an SU, if there's still available spots?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
And here goes my SU! Hope it's good enough :3

Name: Alfred Nicholsson

Nickname (Optional): Al

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): In his un-fused state (Which he's –very- rarely seen in), Alfred is relatively tall for his age, with jet-black, shoulder-length hair and a very lithe/thin build, with light-blue eyes. He doesn't look like he would hold up well in a fist-fight at all.

In his fused state, which he's seen in majority of the time, his skin has taken on a faint purple tint, his hair turning into a very dark share of purple, jutting out in spikes (Not literal spikes though), in a downwards and backwards angle, a wry grin almost always painted on his lips. In this state, he's able to turn invisible, float around the air (Not fly, but levitate a fair bit into the air), and use a rather ghostly voice.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Always having been a bit of a quiet and a 'mr. nice' guy who kept to himself in the past, it's odd how he reacts to things now. He constantly laughs and makes fun of things, bordering to both a silly and at times even morbid humor.

He definitely has a couple of skeletons in his closet, but hides it from everyone else, the long-time fusion with his spirit having turned him more into a mix between his spirit's and his own personality.

That said, he still does his best to uphold the commandments set down by Arceus, and will never kill off another person, unless pushed to the extreme. He has his morals, which he sticks to, but behaves like a jokester, not seeming to take anything serious save for a few things.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Al' grew up in the middle of the 'dark ages' of the world, where the Pokémon have been gone for many, many years already. This made his upbringing fairly hard, especially for his parents, who, as time went on and the state of the regions became worse and worse, began shunning him more and more as he grew up, seeing him as a burden on their shoulders. When he was about eight, they had finally had enough and caved in to the massive demands given out by the other adults, and sent him off to live in Eterna City.

He lived fairly decently, if a little roughly here, doing whatever he could to help out the community and draw as little attention to himself as possible. That all changed when he was called to Mt. Coronet. He was chosen by the Haunter spirit, Fog, and seemed uplifted at being able to better help the others along with their life.

He hadn't realized however, how tough it would be for him, after he had gotten his new-found powers. He was forced into even harder labor, and pushed to his very physical limits.
Despite all of this, he kept working diligently, trying his best to please everyone around him, not wanting to be pushed out into the wilds.

After about a year of abuse from the adults, Fog had had enough and began whispering things into Alfred's ear. Words of mischief, pranks and teaching them all a lesson.
Alfred would hear none of it and kept going as he did best, but one fateful night, Fog managed to talk him into taking some of the supplies from the village and eating it up on his own.

He was soon discovered by the villagers, and the adults were furious. He tried to excuse himself and plead for forgiveness, but they would have none of it. The next day, he was tossed out of the village and left to his own devices.

There he was, walking down the road, tears in the corners of his eyes at having been shunned by his very own parents at first, and then the village he had lived in for so long. Living with and working for the people for so long, and one small mistake, and he was tossed out. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair –at all-.

At this point, the words Fog continued to whisper in his ear began making sense. 'Let's go out on our own! Enjoy life, away from everything else… take what we want and live life the way –we- want to! What do you say, kid?'

Alfred happily agreed to this sentiment, and has been spending the last two years nearly constantly in his fused form, playing pranks on people and doing as Fog suggested – Living life as they both wanted to.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Haunter

Nickname (Optional): Fog

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Fog is a typical Haunter. He loves to play pranks on people, laughing at other peoples' misery and rarely takes anything serious. But most of all, he enjoys the hold he's gotten over Alfred over the past years, not willing to give it up for anything. And in turn, neither does Al.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Hypnosis, Dream Eater (I figure that he can gain sustenance from eating others' dreams and only having to eat physical food whenever there were no dreams to be eaten?), Shadow Punch, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray and Night Shade

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.):

The sun was shining down on the fields and the road outside of Eterna City and its sorroundings, and Al was happily floating a couple of inches above the ground, finishing up eating an apple he had stolen from some poor kid on his way back home to the town.

It hadn't taken much of a scare for the kid to drop his 'bounty' and run off, but Al appearing in front of him and yelling out had done the trick.

He popped the remains of the apple into his mouth and bit down on it, chewing contently with a wide smirk on his face. Fog then decide to chime in, though Alfred already knew exactly what he would say. It had been a while since they started thinking a lot alike.

'Seeee? That was easy! And you were worried he'd be old enough to have a spirit~'

Al let out a laugh to himself and anyone nearby as he licked his fingers clean.

"You're right! I should start trusting you some more, but… who would ever trust a ghost?"

He grinned to himself, chuckling internally along with Fog as he continued floating along the road towards the nearby forest when he heard some kind of ruckus. Alfred's ears perked and he decided to turn invisible, moving closer as he spotted another pair of kids, one a boy, another a girl, holding a knife.

Ooooh~ This could be pretty interesting to watch…

He grinned to himself and floated slightly higher up, moving into a nearby tree, where he became visible again, not able to do so for too long, sitting down on a branch, where he had a pretty decent view of the two, his legs wrapping tightly around the branch he was sitting on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Finished my SU

Name: Jayden Bovesque

Appearance: Jayden has dark brown medium long rugged hair with light brown eyes. He has a darkish tan complexion & wears a ripped red jacket & tattered black jeans. He's 5'3''& has completely ruined sneakers that are nearly sole-less. Under his jacket he wears a black shirt with a large hole near 1 of his arms.

In his fusion form his hair turns mainly black, with a red flame like style. His hands morph into black paws with tiny, but sharp claws on the end. He gains two red dots above his eyes (which now has blue pupils) & his skin becomes a tint of dark gray. He grows a small gray tail that stays with him when he transforms into something else & a pair of gray ears which stay with him even when not transformed.

Personality: Jayden is very hostile towards other & will often attack on first sight. However he is very loyal to his friends & will stay by them till the end. He will most likely flee when faced with trouble. Slightly insane, Jayden has a massive case of paranoia & is a partial insomniac. He feels uneasy in large groups & loves small gaps…

History: He was born in Jubilife city but was abandoned shortly after birth. He was then found by a group of children from Children city & was taken there straight away. However, after getting to Mt coronet the kids were ambushed by Jayden's parents, who were being forced to kill something they created.

One of the older kids, who was a pokespirit wielder tried to defend Jayden & the other children. While they scattered with Jayden, He watched the 1 spirit wielder fall to his own parents. After being denied access to Children's city because of it being over crowded, the children with Jayden decided to head north to the ruins of Snowpoint. Years later he felt a calling back down towards Mt coronet so he said his farewells & left for the south.

Pokéspirit

Personality: Zoey is very mischievous & rebellious but has been known to try take over Jayden's body but luckily she hasn't succeeded (yet). She is very devious & finds life as a pokésprirt unfair, hence why she tries to take over. However she fights like a demon & is loyal when she's not in a mood.

Moves:
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory
Night daze
Shadow Ball
Double Team

Opening Post: The city was darker then usual, but I needed food. I soared, from building top to building top waiting for something to come out. A partially destroyed pokemart awaited my arrival so I leapt down, hid in the shadows & transformed myself into a common garbage can.

"Jayden when's dinner" Zoey cried her stomach clenching.
"Soon, just wait a second" All the lights in the city turned off & I knew if I was gonna strike; it'd have to be now. So I changed back into my fused form & dashed straight to the entrance. No one was inside so I extended my claws & slashed a hole in the window, but strangely the alarm didn't go off. I thought about it for a moment. "Jayden hurry we don't have the time for this." She was right, of course. I carefully edged my way through the glass & went straight to the food section.

Something just wasn't feeling right, so I grabbed all I could carry & rushed for the hole. Unfortunately my gut was right & I found myself surrounded by a huge mob of people however most were scared or horrified. "Oh no"
"Don't worry Zoey we can get out of this" A small trickle of blood ran down my face. Now was my only chance.

I jumped into the air, did a quick flip & landed perfectly. One lady started clapping. They all looked at her. This was my only chance, "Thank you thank you I'm here all week" I sprinted off but that didn't stop them. So I sent 4 shadowy blobs backwards & kept going. Once I reached the small cave to the north I paused & turned back to nomal. Just then I realized I had lost over half of what I stole. But hey it was better then nothing….

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@ShinyDiamond: Yes, though adults may not.

@SirBastian: So there were a couple of issues when reading over your SU.
Arceus laws do not prevent the killing of others, only children that haven't received their pokespirit yet and pokespirits themselves.

Also, it has been approximately 100 years since pokemon disappeared. Society did not just collapse overnight! xD

@DannyBoyNZ: I'm afraid that your Appearance and Personality sections are rather unsatisfactory. Not much is required, but a basic 4 lines is.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've edited my post now to better reflect the fact that society, obviously, didn't fall apart in one night XD My bad.

The Arceus thing however, I didn't really see as one thing, more like... he tries to follow the commandments, but he also dislikes killing.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
Name: Reggie

Nickname:

Age 13

Sex Male

Appearance

blahblah324

Personality
Reggie is a lonely kid. He sort of likes it this way though. He imagines himself as a "one man wolf pack." (Did anyone get that refrence? :3) He loves the thrill of survival and independence. He is clueless though. He is very "street smart" and he is clever. However, he isn't "book smart" at all. He is very humble and modest. Reggie's Pokespirit encourages him to be a strong and powerful fighter. He looks up to his pokespirit like an older brother. Reggie has gotten more and more courageous over the years due to his independence. He isn't used to meeting people and is very shy. He kind of fears humans in general.

History
Reggie was born on a small farm in Sinnoh. Since there were no Pokémon any more, he was forced to work on the farm. The farm work was tough and Reggie hated it. However, this hard work helped him develop an incredible amount of power. His older brother, Jackson, absolutely hated working and took out his anger on Reggie. Reggie didn't really mind, he thought his older brother was just playing with him. But one day, Jackson ran away from the farm without a trace.

After Jackson left the farm, work got even harder. Reggie had to fill in for Jackson while doing his own work. The only entertainment he had was when he wrestled with his dad after work. His dad was a nice and kind man who loved to have fun. But when it came to the farm, he was serious. If Reggie ever slacked off it would mean serious consequences. Reggie's parents were very cautious of their farm.
One day, the farm was robbed. All the food was gone and Reggie and his parents were devastated. They had to move to Jubilife City in order to survive. The adults were extremely cruel to Reggie in Jubilife City. They pushed him around and treated him like garbage. So on Reggie's tenth birthday, he ran far away and ended up living in the Old Chateau. He used to be petrified of living in it, but it was his only shelter and he was forced to get used to it.
While Reggie was gathering food, he found two little girls. They were both running frantically and Reggie was curious to know what was going on. They told him that they were going to Mt.Coronet to receive a pokespirit and to meet their older sister. Reggie decided to follow them and then he got his pokespirit. He wanted to go back to the Old Chateau and live there but his pokespirit told him he had to bring the world back to peace. So he stayed in Eterna Forest, and trained to become a great fighter.

Species:
Hitmonchan

Nickname: Champ

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):
Champ wants Reggie to be a great fighter. He makes Reggie train every day and helps him get stronger. He is a stubborn pokespirit and is great at persuading Reggie to do stuff. He is very common to Reggie in many ways. They are both courageous and powerful. Champ tries to be like Reggie's mentor. He tells Reggie what to do during battle and what to do out of battle.

Moves Brick Break, Close Combat, Cross Chop, Submission, Vital Throw, and Mach Punch

Opening Post

I yawned obnoxiously loud as I woke up. It was a foggy morning in Eterna Forest. I pulled out some Cherri Berries from my pocket and tossed them in my mouth. The berries bursted with flavor as I chewed on them. I smiled delightfully as I ate them. I sat up from the hammock that I had built under two strong, huge trees. The trees were huge and all of them loomed over me. It made me feel uncomfortable. Good morning Reggie! Champ said as I stood up and stretched for my daily workout.

"Hey Champ, are you ready for today's workout?" I asked.

It's not me who should be ready, you should be ready. Im in YOUR body, so I don't have to be ready. Champ indicated. He always says stuff like this, but I guess it always reminds me of what Champ really is. He isn't a human, he is a spirit within me. I wouldn't be here without Champ, I would probably dead. Another pokespirit wielder would have killed me already.

I pulled on my fighting gloves and did a few push-ups. Okay, Reggie I want you to run to the Old Chateau and back. Five times. Champ said. The Old Chateau was about half a mile away from where I was, I could do it. But I will probably get lost in the trees. I began to jog steadily through the forest in the direction of the Old Chateau. There was a huge lining of thick bushes in the way of the correct path. I was forced to take a left. The fog was clearing up a little bit and I could see the Old Chateau in the distance. Okay, Almost There! I thought to myself happily. I just have to go here and back four more times!

It seemed to get easier and easier as I ran. There was an odd feeling that I wasn't alone which creeped me out. The fog completely cleared up by my fifth lap and I finished without breaking a sweat. Great! Now we have to find something to fight with. You need to train. Champ explained. I looked around the premises. No one was around to train with. Use this tree as a punching bag. Champ commanded.

"What? No no no! This is a tree! Ill break my hands!" I complained.

Do you know how many times,when i was a pokemon, I was forced to punch trees because there was nothing else to use as a punching bag? I had to punch rocks for Arceus sake! Stop complaining and do it! Champ yelled. I looked around again to make sure that no one was looking. I slowly walked up to the tree. Okay lets try using our Mach Punch. Champ said. I charged back and loaded for a powerful attack. I punched the tree as hard as I could. CRACK! The tree immediately cracked in half as I made contact. The top was slowly tumbling to the ground. In slow motion, I jumped to the side and dodged the falling tree. The loud bang rattled my ears. Good Job Reggie! You can take a quick 5 minute break, im sure your hand is throbbing. I lied down against another tree and rested my hand before I begun to train once again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I made it longer so SU finished

Name: Jayden Bovesque

Appearance: Jayden has dark brown medium long rugged hair with light brown eyes. He has a darkish tan complexion & wears a ripped red jacket with tattered black jeans. He wears completely ruined sneakers that are nearly sole-less. Under his jacket he wears a black shirt with a large hole around his back. When not fused he retains the small grey ears of a Zorua but they're normally hidden by his hair. Jayden is of a medium-build.

In his fusion form his hair turns mainly black, with a red flame like style. His hands morph into black paws with tiny, but sharp claws on the end. He gains two red dots above his eyes (which now has blue pupils). He grows a small gray tail that stays with him when he transforms into something else.

Personality: Jayden is very hostile towards other & will often attack on first sight. However he is very loyal to his friends & will stay by them till the end. Slightly insane, Jayden has a massive case of paranoia & is a partial insomniac. He feels uneasy in large groups & loves small gaps. He is at his weakest after a fight so he avoids confrontation. His favourite food is always the food he steals in the smallest amount of time.

He acts very suspicious most of the time & often stares off into space. He doesn't 'hate' humans as such but despises most of them, with the sole exception of the very few that have helped him in the past. His only possession (besides the clothes on his back & the food he steals) is a single rusty, pokeball that he keeps hidden & treasures. He seems to have a few secrets of his own...

History: He was born in Jubilife city but was abandoned shortly after birth. He was then found by a group of children from Children city & was taken there straight away. However, after getting to Mt coronet the kids were ambushed by Jayden's parents, who were being forced to kill something they created.

One of the older kids, who was a pokespirit wielder tried to defend Jayden & the other children. While they scattered with Jayden, He watched the 1 spirit wielder fall to his own parents. After being denied access to Children's city because of it being over crowded, the children with Jayden decided to head north to the ruins of Snowpoint. Years later he felt a calling back down towards Mt coronet so he said his farewells & left for the south.

Pokéspirit

Personality: Zoey is very mischievous & rebellious but has been known to try take over Jayden's body but luckily she hasn't succeeded (yet). She is very devious & finds life as a pokésprirt unfair, hence why she tries to take over. However she fights like a demon & is loyal when she's not in a mood.

Moves:
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Extrasensory
Night daze
Shadow Ball
Double Team

Opening Post: The city was darker then usual, but I needed food. I soared, from building top to building top waiting for something to come out. A partially destroyed pokemart awaited my arrival so I leapt down, hid in the shadows & transformed myself into a common garbage can.

"Jayden when's dinner" Zoey cried her stomach clenching.
"Soon, just wait a second" All the lights in the city turned off & I knew if I was gonna strike; it'd have to be now. So I changed back into my fused form & dashed straight to the entrance. No one was inside so I extended my claws & slashed a hole in the window, but strangely the alarm didn't go off. I thought about it for a moment. "Jayden hurry we don't have the time for this." She was right, of course. I carefully edged my way through the glass & went straight to the food section.

Something just wasn't feeling right, so I grabbed all I could carry & rushed for the hole. Unfortunately my gut was right & I found myself surrounded by a huge mob of people however most were scared or horrified. "Oh no"
"Don't worry Zoey we can get out of this" A small trickle of blood ran down my face. Now was my only chance.

I jumped into the air, did a quick flip & landed perfectly. One lady started clapping. They all looked at her. This was my only chance, "Thank you thank you I'm here all week" I sprinted off but that didn't stop them. So I sent 4 shadowy blobs backwards & kept going. Once I reached the small cave to the north I paused & turned back to normal. Just then I realized I had lost over half of what I stole. But hey it was better then nothing….

Last edited:

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
Years
This RP looks sort of amazing! I'm working on my SU right now :D Done!

Name: Allegra Sinclair

Nickname: Kicks

Sex: Female

Appearance: Allegra is a tiny little thing, shorter and thinner than most girls her age. Her dirty blonde hair is short and messy, not having had a proper haircut in months. Her skin is rather pale, but you wouldn't be able to tell since she's most often covered in dirt after working all day. Not liking to draw attention to herself, she often dresses in baggy pants and shirts. However, she has two pieces of clothing that she never goes without: an old pair white hi-top converse sneakers (hence the nickname 'Kicks'), and her sister's old heart locket, tucked beneath her shirt. Because of her short hair and baggy clothes, she is often mistaken as a boy. She doesn't really mind, though. She was never one for girly stuff anyways. The only feature of her appearance that stands out is her piercing blue eyes. Usually the first thing that people notice about her, it's as if the ocean itself colours her irises.

In fusion form, two long Jolteon ears emerge from Allegra's head. She also grows a tail, but it's so short it's hardly noticeable. Her eyes become completely black, the beautiful blue colour drained from them. When in a heightened emotional state, her skin crackles with static electricity.

Personality: Allegra has always lived as if she were a supporting actress in her own life. Never wanting to attract any attention to herself, she chose to live in the shadows of others. Specifically, she chose to live in her sister's shadow. Allegra followed her older sister Serah everywhere she went and tried to emulate her behaviour. Luckily for them both, Serah was a kind-hearted girl who wanted nothing more than to care for others. She taught Allegra to be the kind of person who loves and respects those around her, even in dire apocalyptic circumstances like these.

Allegra never really had any true friends other than Serah and her Pokespirit, Zephyr. Sure, she played with some other kids in Eterna City, but she never connected with them in the same way. If you manage to get past the whole living-in-the-background shyness thing, Allegra is actually quite a fun kid to hang out with. She's a very active girl who loves to play outdoors and run around. In her opinion, tag is definitely the best game that was ever invented. She also loves to laugh, though she rarely gets the chance anymore. After her sister died a few weeks ago, she can't seem to find a reason to laugh or smile anymore.

History: Allegra was born in Eterna City, where she lived almost all her life with her parents and her older sister. About a year ago, she and her sister Serah were drawn to Mt. Coronet during the night and were given the powers of different Pokespirits. Serah received the firepower of a Vulpix, and Allegra received the electricity of a Jolteon. Afraid of what their fate would be, they returned to the place they believed to be safest: home to their parents. Unfortunately, their plan for safety backfired when their parents allowed them to be sold to work for one of the richer families in town. Feeling hurt and betrayed beyond measure, neither of them had the mental (or physical) strength to oppose their slavery. For an entire year, their bodies and Pokespirit powers were abused and pushed to the limit. They wished to be free of this horrible life, but they knew that if they rebelled, they would certainly be killed. They both agreed that it was better to remain in slavery together than to risk the chance of living in freedom alone.

Unfortunately, their plan didn't work out as they had expected. Out of love for her little sister, Serah had taken on extra work so Allegra wouldn't be worked as hard. This extra work had caused her to be even weaker and more tired than usual. One morning, Serah would simply not wake up, no matter how much Allegra shook her. Her older sister had passed away during the night, overworked and underfed. Allegra was given only one day to mourn her sister's passing and was put back to work the next day. However, without her sister, Allegra saw no reason to stay in the city anymore. She clasped Serah's heart locket around her neck, tucked it beneath her shirt, and readied herself to flee Eterna City.

Pokéspirit

Species: Jolteon

Nickname: Zephyr

Personality: Zephyr has a much more outgoing personality than Allegra does. He often encourages her to reach out more, not hide away in the background like she normally does. How else are they going to make friends? His favourite activities are running and bragging about how fast he can run. He is one of the fastest pokemon that exist, after all.

Moves: Agility, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Quick Attack, Pin Missile

Opening Post: Allegra returned to her room after another day of being overworked. Collapsing on the mattress on the floor, she stared at the ceiling and sighed. She had to get out of here. The memory of Serah lingered everywhere she went, and she couldn't bear it anymore. The little girl took her sister's heart locket out from underneath her shirt and fiddled with it. "The world just isn't the same without her, Zephyr." The Jolteon spirit appeared beside her out of thin air. "I know it hurts, Allegra. Your pain is my pain as well. I feel it every day when we are forced to work and suffer." Zephyr padded closer to his friend and placed his front paws upon her torso. "We can get out of here, you know. With my speed and your size, it would be easy to outmaneuver any guards." Allegra thought about this for a while. They had considered escaping before, but... for some reason she always hesitated. Out of fear, perhaps? Fear of capture? Death? Fear of the future? The girl sighed once more and put the necklace back underneath her oversized shirt.

Just then, the two heard a commotion outside. It sounded like the guards were yelling and running away. What could have happened to make them so active? Allegra went to the window and Zephyr vanished behind her, not wanting to be seen if anyone came along. The Spirit Wielder peered through the barred window, looking for signs of any disturbance.

((If I am accepted, perhaps Syrena can come to the rescue?))

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I am going to post this here and fill things in along the way.

Name:
Alan

Age (10-13):

Sex (Male or Female):
Male

Appearance:

Personality :
Alan loves to act. He enjoys escaping from his own flesh and jumping right into another. Because of his sheer talent and love for acting, he's a good liar and is able to fool almost anyone he comes across.

He may not show it, but Alan has many insecurities that eat him up on the inside. He pushed through an eating disorder during his career as a child actor. He disliked all the bullying he received for coming from the slums. Alan, himself, even if he doesn't admit it, knows that some tiny part of him resented his parents for being poor and having "failed" to earn high-paying jobs.

History:

Before the mess of the disappearance of Pokemon, Alan was a famous child actor that lived in Jubilife City. He played many roles in television dramas, shows, cartoons, and even some plays. Alan, as a child, always loved performing in front of people. He especially loved to act. He liked the opportunity to escape from being himself and become a different person entirely.

Before acting he lived in the slums of Jubilife. Living in the crowded slums of the city didn't sit well with many of the children in school and even the adults. He always hated being ridiculed and made fun of because of his parents lack of money. Honestly, he even thinks that maybe somewhere deep down inside he resented his parents for being poor in the first place. It didn't help that he was the youngest of six children. He used acting as an escape, and eventually he began to love it.

He became famous for a play he and his class did. During one of their shows, an agent was scouting the schools in Jubilife trying to find young talent. That night, the talent the agent was looking for came in the form of Alan. Immediately after the show, the agent offered Alan a chance to be famous. Alan accepted the offer almost immediately. From that point on he began his career in acting.

When the uproar of the pokemon began and when the adults of Hearthome were kicked out of their homes, Alan was filming for a show. When the adults of Hearthome took control of Jubilife, Alan was kicked out of the studio and thrown into a truck, with many of the children from the city. Those who refused to go inside the truck were shot in front of the eyes of the other children. Alan had seen many dead bodies of children that day.

The children who learned from the dead children, including Alan, were abandoned in Eterna City. From there, each child was sent to a foster home, where they waited to be adopted. Alan was adopted fairly quickly to a couple who made the first offer to adopt him. They were rich in the sense, but they were power hungry. They adopted Alan because they wanted to more power through his fame and influence.

Species:
scaled.php

Nickname (Optional):
Johnny

Personality:

Moves:
Dragon Pulse
Roost
Dragon Claw
Protect
Dragon Dance
Ice Beam

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20, but it's your choice.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Wow, I loved Allegra's SU. Looking forward to seeing you in RP! (Given that you're accepted, but I'm sure Yellow will let you in if she accepted my crummy SU xP )

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
((I can add more to the opening post if needed, had to finish it a bit quickly!))
Name: Nika Valentine

Nickname: Spider

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Nika is an athletically built young girl, adapting well to the awful conditions of her life. While other children in Eterna City have grown weak through over-work and mis-use, Nika has grown strong from constant exercise. With brown eyes and short brown hair she looks largely unremarkable, being somewhat below average height for a girl her age.

When Nika is fused with her pokespirit however, her body changes considerably. Her hair stands on end and becomes a striking blonde with streaks of blue, while her eyes turn entirely blue. Four new simple eyes open up on her forehead, also entirely blue but smaller then her own original pair. Her teeth and fingernails become sharper and slightly longer, lending her a more predatory appearance, with her fingernails also turning blue.

Personality: Nika was always a very quiet girl, living in fear from the wrath of her parents and other adults. When she fused with her Pokespirit however a radical change went through her. She is now sly, cunning and predatory, looking to take advantage of situations wherever possible. Preferring ambush to attack and persuasion to punishment she is a fairweather friend and untrustworthy ally, unless you can tempt, bribe or threaten her sufficently to ensure co-operation.

History: Nika grew up in Eterna City with her parents and was treated miserably almost every day of her life. They regretted having her and only their last vestiges of conscience prevented them from abandoning her. Nika often wished they would, suffering regular beatings and only allowed to eat occassionally. She prayed every day for a way to become strong enough to fight back or leave what she considered captivity, though if she had ever worked up the courage to run away, no one would have stopped her.

This was proven one night after the cataclysm of Mount Coronet when Nika left her parents house at the age of ten and made the long journey to the mountains crystal formation. The journey was largely made in a trance, and she remembers little until she had fused with her pokespirit. By that point she was on the verge of exhaustion and starvation, her feet bloody and raw from the trek. She vanished into the wilderness after fusing with her pokespirit, and wasn't seen by anyone that survived for some time.

She lived feral for a year, ambushing lone travellers and feeding on their corpses. Growing strong from the hunt, the kill and the feed only when she felt she was ready did Nika return to Eterna City in the dead of night. She was discovered the next morning in her parents house, gnawing on what little remained of them. Overpowered by a large group of adults Nika was forced into slavery, used primarily to scale walls and carry heavy loads.

While the other captive pokespirit children around her grew weak from exposure, starvation and exhaustion Nika seemed to be growing stronger. With a mixture of her ingenuity, stealth, mobility and survival skills she had been stealing extra food from both the adults and the other children, allowing her to survive while those around her fell. Living in this way for two years she waited every day for a chance to strike at Earnest MacKenzie. Taking out such a prominent adult figure would earn her brownie points with Nicholas in Children's City, and maybe even Lizzy Borskon. Why leave without prospects?

Nika was finally caught in the act of her thievery however, and now must escape Eterna City with exactly the thing she feared most. Nothing.

Species: Galvantula

Nickname (Optional): Spider

Personality: Spider is a natural predator, encouraging Nika to survive at all costs and assert herself. The pair are beginning to develop a hive mind, becoming less and less distinguishable from the other with each passing day - to the point where Nika herself now prefers the moniker Spider.

Moves: Electroweb, Slash, Poison Jab, Agility, Bug Bite, Electro Ball

Opening Post :

Nika was hidden in the corner of an abandoned office, although her corner was on the ceiling rather than the floor, her pokespirit allowing her the ability to walk on and scale vertical surfaces with ease. From her vantage point she could see anyone who came in through the door before they saw her, allowing her to get the drop on them. Since she had been discovered stealing food from the adults she'd been left with no choice but to kill the guard who had caught her. Since then she had been running from the adults for the better part of a day now, and was yet to find a clear way out of the city. With a deep breath she steadied herself and waited for potential prey.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Awesome, Linc is joining in \o/

Also, Nika and Al' looks -alot- a like save for a couple of places. I like her!

Dawn

Years
@Sir Bastian: Your character is approved. |3

@TheAmazingAipom: Your character is also approved.

@DannyBoyNZ: Your personality field is still way too short, and doesn't appear to have gotten longer since last time. o_o; It needs to be about twice as long in order to meet bare minimum standards.

@Rafael_P: Your character is approved.

@tenthcompanion: Thank you very much. I put a lot of work into it. c: Also, your SU is nice, and you've been approved.

@LincolnWest: Technically the minimum requirement for opening posts is recommended, not required. So I'm going to go ahead and approve you on the basis that I trust that you /could've/ done well enough.

@Everyone: Sorry my SUs are taking so long. I made the hilarious mistake of not expecting this burst of activity.

Current place:
SU #1: 100%
SU #2: 90% (Only needs opening post)
SU #3: 30% (Only has pokespirit species, moves, and name picked out, the moves admittedly take a long time.)

I'm also going to be revisiting the rules a bit later. Nothing serious, just some foresight.

Back