Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:04 PM).
A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Yahoo to thepsynergist Send a message via Skype™ to thepsynergist
Quote:
Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
wait a minute did I miss something? I encountered Lance for the first time, and Silver acts like they had already met in the game in spite of the amnesia he's dealing with. For context I just got out of the desert after getting the first badge. If this is intentional, might I change up the dialogue some? Because they act like they've met already somewhere.
I had to double check the dialogue when you said that, but from what it says, "You look familiar, who are you?" doesn't necessarily mean that he remembers him. He's already been dealing with amnesia at that point, so he's not sure what to believe. Lance tells him that he used to fight with him against the Mask of Ice, however, Silver doesn't believe him at first.

Also, for those that see this, I'm continuing Part 3 of the Livestream run at about 2:15pm today. Hope to see you there. Once the run is done, an updated version of this game will be released.

Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4

Relevant Advertising!

Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:12 PM).
The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
odd when I played I read an entirely different sentence. Still, I would have expected a much more severe reaction from Lance I think. But thats just my opinion.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:00 PM).

Send a message via Yahoo to thepsynergist Send a message via Skype™ to thepsynergist
It's possible you got my first version, but it's been changed since then. I remember fixing it a while ago, but I could have sworn it was long before I released this game... Either way, it makes sense in the most recent version.

Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4
Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:57 AM).

great hack , loved every minute of it, the boss battles seemed important and the fakemon were nice on the eyes :). I have a couple of questions and a feed back
q1 spoiler....if I beat arcures...is that end of the game....no way to see blane or lt surge?
q2 could you add difficulty to the tirade card shop, I really enjoy that mini game and love to see some kind of mini contest with that.
and a suggestion , another spoiler so don't read if you don't want a spoiler I think with pyerce mask of ice.... I think the laprases should of risked there lives for saving his life somehow...some kind of attack or natural disaster....and he swears he will bring back the lapras who saved his life. I think he just lost them somehow...I think it bring more meaning to the end. anyways thanks for memories man, your perspective of a pokemon game was a true joy . thanks
Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:36 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by supereffective View Post
great hack , loved every minute of it, the boss battles seemed important and the fakemon were nice on the eyes . I have a couple of questions and a feed back
q1 spoiler....if I beat arcures...is that end of the game....no way to see blane or lt surge?
q2 could you add difficulty to the tirade card shop, I really enjoy that mini game and love to see some kind of mini contest with that.
and a suggestion , another spoiler so don't read if you don't want a spoiler I think with pyerce mask of ice.... I think the laprases should of risked there lives for saving his life somehow...some kind of attack or natural disaster....and he swears he will bring back the lapras who saved his life. I think he just lost them somehow...I think it bring more meaning to the end. anyways thanks for memories man, your perspective of a pokemon game was a true joy . thanks
I'm really glad you liked it.
Spoiler:
Yes, after Arceus, that's the true ending.

This version of Pokemon Essentials is so old, that I couldn't add difficulty levels to the Triad game. I wanted the script that let expanded on this game, but it wasn't compatible, and I couldn't figure out how to make it compatible...

Also, with the Mask of Ice thing, I wanted it to be a shock. I wanted it to just happen, I didn't want to romanticize how they died. If it was a sudden shock, it would have made more sense how it broke the Mask of Ice emotionally. I hope that makes sense.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:48 PM).

The "Definitive" edition of Pokemon Pyrite is now available. This fixes all the bugs that I found while playing during the livestream and bugs found by fans of the game. I also fix some of the movesets that I found to be inconsistent. I hope you enjoy it.

MEGA link: https://mega.nz/#!R5QG3ALA!7YcMT19JQ_iGvjjva9AGnQJ9joxB19POkxZRD4_3CKU

Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3ph9NfQOQ9raXZJTk9CRmhCdWM

As always, you can use the same save file, just drag and drop it the old game folder (game.rxdata) into this one.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links