• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
Years
Here you can choose a breeding group and see all of the Pokemon contained in a breeding group. If you want to see what mates a particular Pokemon can have, just go to its Pokedex page and scroll down until you see its Egg Group(s), then go to the group(s) to see what it can breed with.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2021
Whats the best type for a 6th Pokemon when your team already consists of a Fire type,Ghost type,Electric type, Flying type, and a Water type?

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2011
Hey. I'm new here, :nervous: , and I have a question for u all!! Enjoy!! LOL!!

Anyway.

How can I find a list of pokemon their EV values you get from them?

Thanks.;)
Reggaery

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
Years
Question! :)
I'm playing LeafGreen at the mo and was wondering at what level is it best to evolve Staryu and Poliwhirl?
I'm doing the monotype challenge.

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
Years
That is true, but I was thinking more from the point of view of them learning moves.
The PokéRep on Pokédream.com says Poliwhirl learns Hydropump at Lv. 48. But I think this is with regards to of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. It also says Staryu learns it at Lv. 55. I was wondering whether these statements were still accurate when applied to LeafGreen.
Also, I'm afraid that if I leave them that long to evolve, they'll miss out on learning moves as Poliwrath/Starmie that aren't mentioned on this PokéRep.

I read somewhere that the best level to evolve Poliwhirl at is Lv. 35, because then it will learn Submission and Body Slam later as Poliwhirl. This isn't mentioned in any PokéRep I've seen and I don't know which game this information applies to.

So, yeah, help? XD

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
In sapphire version, I'm trying to hatch some mudkips. Does having a pokemon with flame body ability in my party affect the hatching time?

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
In sapphire version, I'm trying to hatch some mudkips. Does having a pokemon with flame body ability in my party affect the hatching time?
No, unfortunately. I do believe that feature was introduced in Emerald, and is not present in its predecessors.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2010
I'm playing Leaf Green at the moment, and I'm at the point where I want to catch Mewtwo. I have beaten the Elite Four, and I have acquired the National Dex.

According to information I found, you need to beat the Sevii Islands quests to get inside Cerulean Cave... so I tried talking to those Rockets you have to fight to get the ruby plate. You're supposed to get a password from them, and they'll battle you. However, I cannot get them to fight me.

The rocket on the left says, "Over here. We'll try digging here. That treasure the ADMINS've been talking about should be here."
The rocket on the right says, "What the...? You're in the way. Get lost."

Anyone know what I should do?

Years
^Go to the warehouse on Five? Or 'try' to go there?
I know that talking to Celio starts stuff. Been too long. My LG has 388 hours on it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2011
Nature, IV ad EV Help

Hey, normally i dont ev train or catch pokemon with specific ivs.

could u post a link to show the best nature for a pokemon, how to find out a pokemons current evs that i have and the iv values of new pokemon and how to work them out please?

thanks
ryan

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
Years
I'm trying to trade eggs from my LeafGreen file to my new FireRed file, but it says "An egg can't be traded now." At what point can I trade eggs? Do I have to get the National Dex first, or can I do it sooner than that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back