• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That theme does rock :D
I'm not going to openly critizise any political beliefs. If you think that guy's an idiot, there's probably a reason for it.

See guys? I'm being sort of mature for once! <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, indeed!

Meanwhile I'm just headdesking and wishing people would stop being stupidly modest. It can only go so far before it gets frustrating.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

While modesty can be quite annoying, especially paired with an insanely bad self-confidence, I'd take it over obnoxious boasting and self-promoting any day.

Well, of course any extreme is bad. :P
I would ask what modesty you're being frustrated over, but I don't really have time tonight, so instead I bid you farewell.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The thing is I don't face the latter very often. but I'm been facing the former so often lately I just want to hurt something.

Farewell, Pokey!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I dunno what's going on here.

So glad I managed to make a decent tag for Tara, though. Relieved. <3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't feel like talking politics in this thread. Had enough of that during elections.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Finally done with that XO project. It was irritating while it lasted. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back