• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn nodded silently as she gazed about her, then turned as Seth announced that the best part was inside. "Inside...The waterfall?" her jaw dropped as Seth pressed through the water and disappeared. Loryn gulped then followed after a moments hesitation, the water pounding over her skin and clothes. She giggled, shivering slightly as she wrung out her long brown hair. Seth opened a door behind the waterfall with his handprint, and Loryn followed him inside down the long, lit corridor. They arrived in a room filled with monitors and wires hanging here and there. Loryn pressed past Seth in a state of awe and gazed around.

"This is all yours? What do you do with it?" she turned suddenly with a curious expression on her face. She thought about what he said for a moment, then added quietly: "Doesn't it get lonely?"

Years
Seth nodded with one hand at his side, the other dipped into his pouch as he pulled out the phone looking object. "Yep, built it all myself." He replied stepping further into the room standing on the round pedistal. Doesn't it get lonely? Loryn asked after asking what he does with it. Seth shoke his head slightly, "Nah, not too bad. Check this out you'll see why." He held out a hand for her to step up onto the circular platform as well. His inviting smile still plastered on his face. "Keep your goggles on though, or it won't be spectacular." He mentioned.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
He built this all himself? Loryn looked around again, amazed. That must've takes lots of time and effort... She turned back to Seth as he replied that it didn't get lonely here, and invited her up onto the circular pedestal to see why. Loryn took his inviting hand and got up next to him, a slight smile on her face. Her mind was buzzing with curiosity as she wondered what he meant. Seth reminded her to keep her goggles on, or else it wouldn't be 'spectacular'. Loryn laughed at the comment and adjusted the goggles on her face. "I wouldn't expect anything less than spectacular from you," she grinned, gazing up at him with her icy-blue eyes.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
Chapter 14: Magma:

Loryn and Seth continued to talk a little before both turning to a man who they call 'Ikuro'. Well, now Max 'kinda' knew three new trainers. Seth and Ikuro soon left the room as Loryn offered to show Max to Yuki's house. Max accepted, but Loryn soon had to go, so she explained the whereabouts of Yuki's house before taking off.

Max just decided to stroll down to the entrance of the building and threw open the door. Eevee smiled up at him and Max smiled in return. They followed the direction Loryn had given them and they soon found Yuki's house, Max was sure of it. But, as he and Eevee neared the house, there were no signs of life suggesting that Yuki was not home, Max still attempted to knock on the door, but to no response. All of a sudden, two figures approached him from either side, they were the Team Magma grunts from the volcano, they once again sent out their Houndoom. Max threw a Pokéball up, and into the air and a Torterra appeared in front of him, grins appeared on the grunt's faces.
"Really, you use a Grass type against two Fire types?!?" one of them said in a sarcastic voice.
"Wait a minuite! This is the boy from the volcano, not the Yuki boy with the lead on us!" The other exclaimed. Max gasped at this comment. "You know where the Yuki boy is? Don't you?" The grunt pushed.
"No, and I never wanna see him again!" Max yelled at them, Eevee backed away.
"Ohhh, someone upset you?" The first grunt said in a sarcastic voice once again.
"Terra, use Focus Blast!" Max yelled, the two Houndoom jumped and the move missed.
"Houndoom, Flamethrower!" They said in unison, as the twin hounds obeyed. Once the flames died down and Max's Zoroark was revealed as well a huge grin on Max's face.
"You didn't think I was that stupid?" Max said "Did you? Ark, finish off with another Focus Blast!" Max commanded as the Zoroark did so, knocking the two hounds to the ground. "Oh, and by the way, I don't know where Yuki is, I was just looking for him and I do want to see him again." Max yelled at them again as they ran away, into the distance, towards the volcano.

The invisible being flew out of the coliseum and flew over and looked down on Max, Eevee and Ark as the latter was returned to his Pokéball.

Years
Seth choaked a bit as Loryn looked at him with sparkling eyes of curiousity. "Eh-hem," He cleared his throat. "System 001 over-ride pass code ZM44. Complete syncronization activation code XX966." After initiating this phase Loryn was able to see everything that Seth could. "Primary System activation code 2141." Seth spoke clearly when suddenly a large hum buzzed though out the room. "Display Setting, Seth's PC, Seth's Pokemon Box 1." He continued.

After those words holograms of every one of Seth's Boxed Pokemon appeared around them, and more surprisingly they could move about freely in the cave. Among the Pokemon holograms were a Sneasel that sat ontop of a stalagmite in the shadows. Abra who walked up to Loryn and nodded, showing her that the Pokemon were able to interact, though not directly. A bouncy Jigglypuff that floated near the top of the cave, Gengar who playfully chased it around. A sleeping blue Nidorino, and of course Aggron who stomped away to sulk in a corner. "Come on man lighten up, you'll be less irritable now." Seth joked to the large Pokemon, but didn't get a reply.

He then looked over to Loryn again, "Well what you think of my PC system? It's actually almost portable." Seth asked anxiously while observing the girl's reaction.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn didn't exactly understand what was happening at first when Seth rambled off various numbers, letters, and codes to activate whatever he was about to show her. She did understand, however, when Seth commanded for the Box 1 of his PC to be shown. Holograms of Pokemon appeared all around them, and Loryn turned from side to side, taking every Pokemon in.

An Abra walked up and nodded to her, and she giggled and waved back. Her eyes wandered to the sulky Aggron in the corner. She felt somewhat bad for him, but figured that he'd loosen up and make some friends soon. She turned back to Seth as he asked what she thought of it all.

"Spectacular," Loryn answered shortly, smiling up at him. It truly was amazing; the Pokemon seemed to be real right in front of them. She wondered how Seth had made this 'portable PC', but decided not to ask as she'd probably have no idea what he was talking about.

Years
"Heheh, glad you think so...Here," Seth placed the phone-like item, except it had a type of sticky material on the back, into her free hand, remebering at that moment that he still held her other. "Stick it to the back of your left hand, and you'll beable to scroll through the menu your goggles display without need for the dial you can also select stuff by pressing on the item displayed."

Seth released her hand and put his left up and moved the words visable to her around up to the PC menu. "Like so...I'm sure you seen me, and get the general idea how it works." Seth added, eger for her to try it out herself. "Scroll through the display settings and Select Seth's PC." He waited for a moment for her to do so. "Then select Create Profile, it should be obvious." Seth smiled at her. "Now, state your name clearly and a new display should appear of your box." Seth gave her a walkthrough. Abra nodded again, before it teleported away sometime during Seth's explaination.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn took hold of the phone-like object in her hand, as she suddenly remembered Seth was still holding the other. She obeyed his first instructions and placed the object onto the back of her left hand, listening to its functions that Seth rambled off as she did so. It was basically a hands-free way to work her goggles.

She was slightly disappointed as he let go of her hand, but pushed away that thought for the moment. Seth began explaining, so Loryn quickly followed his steps. Select Seth's PC... click Create Profile... click State Name... She gave Seth a smirk before saying clearly: "Loryn."

Just as Seth had said would happen, a new display of her own box popped up. Of course, it was empty, as she only had six Pokemon since she'd never had a PC box before. "Looks like I need to catch some more Pokemon now," Loryn said with a grin, glancing up at Seth through the display on her goggles.

Years
Once Loryn's Box was created the holograms of Seth's Pokemon dissappeared. Looks like I need to catch some more Pokemon now. Loryn stated. "Hold on a second..." Seth told her as he looked up to the ceiling, Display Setting, Pokemon Transfer: Seth's PC, Seth's Pokemon Box 1. Transfer EX Shadow Puff to Loryn's PC, Loryn's Pokemon Box 1." And with that a hologram of the wobbly Jigglypuff reappeared also a small indicator signaled that the transfer was complete.

Seth looked back at Loryn questionably. "A gift for signing up...Shadow Puff is actually the first Shadow Pokemon I cleansed...I-I'd like you to take care of her...and don't worry she's much stronger than she lets on." Seth informed as the holo-Jigglypuff bounced over to Loryn and gave an mean look of narrowed determination before flexing it's no muscles then looked at her again and laughed audiobly. Seth couldn't help but laugh a bit, too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked surprised as Seth transferred his Jigglypuff into her newly made PC. Seth said that 'Shadow Puff' was the first Pokemon he's ever cleansed. "I'll take good care of her. I promise." Loryn smiled up at Seth. She resisted the urge to throw her arms around him and thank him a million times over, one because it would probably hurt him, and two because she didn't want him to completely regret bringing her here. Instead, Loryn watched the Jigglypuff bounce about and flex its muscles with a look of pure determination. She laughed with Seth at the adorable pink Pokemon. "Thank you Seth. For all of this," she murmured, a smile still lingering on her lips.

Years
Seth couldn't come up with a response, though the proper one was obviously 'your welcome,' instead he just nodded with a modest smile. "Syncronization cancelation code 7746832." He whispered as he could no longer see the display of Loryn's PC. He raised his goggles back onto his forehead. "There...those goggles are calibrated to you now. You can monitor your boxed Pokemon at anytime, just don't select Switch Out unless your plugged into a normal PC. Can't get that part of the system to work yet." Seth spoke, being completely unsuave rambling on about his PC System. "It's supposed to transport any of the Pokemon you got with you to the PC while sending you one from your Box. However if you try to use it the Pokemon your trying to get will disappear into cyber space, and be eatten by Porygon!" Seth joked but then became more serious. "But really that's the only bug..." Seth added.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn blinked as the display disappeared, and pulled her goggles down around her neck, rubbing her eyes. She listened to Seth's warning about switching out Pokemon, and smirked at his joke about the Porygon. "Right. I'll remember that," she replied with a nod, her smile fading away to a somewhat sleepy expression. However, she shook it off and turned to Seth suddenly.

"Can I ask you something?" she said abrputly. Without waiting for an answer, she continued: "Why did you show me all of this? I mean, you said you never even let Rider in on this stuff. And he's a really good friend of yours." Her expression was dumbfounded as she turned to look up and search Seth's eyes. "So why me?"

Years
Letting out a long sigh, Seth stepped down off the platform, his back turned to her. He shoke his head. "I promised you that I would...but really...I don't know why..." His voice sounded almost sad, a truly rare emotion for him. He pondered his own thoughts. 'Why did I show her this...Rider is going to kill me...having kept all this secreat, those goggles are pretty obviously my design...no way to hide 'em' Seth turned back to Loryn a real frown covering his face for the first time of the night. "I guess it's because your bringing out the best in me...we only known each other a couple days...and I feel..different...cheesy I know..." Seth then faced the opposite direction again, letting out another sigh, bracing himself for her reply, being he wasn't truly comfortable being so out of character. He figured she'd laugh at his ansewer.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn frowned for a second, almost regretting that she had asked. but as she continued listening, her smile slowly returned. "You know, it's polite to look at the person you're talking to," she smirked, trying to ease the tension as she stepped off the platform and walked around to face Seth. She lifted his chin so he was looking directly at her. "Don't sulk. Why are you sulking? There's nothing to sulk about." Loryn raised her eyebrow, then smiled, her tone warm. "It's not cheesy either. I like this new side of you. Honestly."

She dropped her hand, though she was still half-smiling. "You know, I won't tell anybody. If that's what you want," she said suddenly, glancing off to the side, then back at him. It was weird how she could read him so easily, like his thoughts were written on his forehead. "I just don't want you to regret taking me here." She bit her lip, this time staring at her feet. Her mood had changed from soft and caring to quiet and reserved in a matter of seconds after she truly looked at his expression. I'm such an idiot. Why did I even ask.

Years
"Loryn." Seth spoke quietly. "Thank you..." He almost whispered. It was already very early in the morning, though still considered night. Seth noticed the sleepy expression she had before asking the question. "I don't regret a thing." He added his smile returning, but only a very little bit. He looked at her as she staired at her feet. He then moved over to a desk, that his smaller computers rested on. From one of the drawers he pulled out a fluffy blanket and pillow handing them both to Loryn. "Get some rest...we're gunna have a busy day, today." He stated kindly, before grabbing a pillow for himself.

He moved to a corner of the cave, and put the pillow on the wall so that he was leaning against it. "There's an alarm clock set into your goggles, too." Seth informed putting his hands behind his head still looking at Loryn with his weak smile.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked up to meet Seth's eyes when he spoke, but looked away quickly when he was done. She watched somewhat curiously as he opened the desk drawer to reveal two sets or pillows and blankets, and he handed one to her. Loryn took it almost graciously as she whispered a quiet, "Thanks," before trudging away to the opposite corner from Seth. She tossed the pillow against the wall and wrapped the warm blanket about her before falling to the floor. Loryn leaned against the pillow, closing her eyes, and begged sleep to come. However, she was instantly hit with a wall of regret for asking the question before slowly drifting off.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I sighed as it was finally over. I stopped watching after he had retrieve the ball. I figured they were getting ready to leave. I got on Flygon and waited for them to take off.

After a few minutes they took off and me and Flygon follower from a far. It was a long trip and I myself almost fell asleep. Luckily Flygon kept me on. The moon was big, but not full and the stars began come out. The scenery slowly started getting greener, but it was still humid, but not as humid as Orre. Orre was indeed further north that Hoenn, but no much further, but what caught my attention were the buildings I could see.

Hmm. I thought.

"Flygon let us follow them to their next destination at least. We will head to those buildings a bit later. I don't see why they would just be out here in the middle of nowhere." I tell Flygon. She nodded in understandment.

We landed slightly closer to Seth and Loryn this time, but still far enough away where they didn't sense us. The sound of crashing water got my attention and I went toward it.

Oh wow. It's beautiful. I have to bring my sister here if it isn't dangerous. I thought looking at the waterfall that was reflecting the moon and starlight.

I followed as they disappeared behind the waterfall. I wasn't expecting this. Before the door shut, I threw a hidden camera in the room that was more like a fly. After that I ran back to Flygon and opened up my hologram projector I had in my pack that I took with me on Shadow Ops. As I called them. I activated it and a picture of Loryn and Seth came up. I hadn't caught everything, but it seemed like Seth had made his own PC with those goggles. And those pokemon appeared to be walking around.

Sweetness, I need to get me a pair of those! Though I don't know if he would give me a pair. Especially now that I was basically spying on them. Seth is very smart. I thought

I was able to catch him transferring a Jigglypuff to Loryn's newly created profile. He said thing that it was stronger than at lead on to be.

I laughed. Just like her right Seth?

For the last moment's I listened to Loryn ask questions and I heard Seth's answer.

Yes. I was correct. Loryn will be the only person other than Seth himself who can break him free of the demon's 'pawn'. But that makes her a target.

Seth, you understand more than you think. You can be kind and tough at the same time, but the ones you care about will become targets. Just like my sister, I now think I know who truly is behind my sister's kidnapping. In the championship match of Hoenn, I faced a guy from Orre. My sister was there at the time... Thank you Seth and Loryn. If I don't make it back tonight. Be safe and good luck at the tournament. it is possible that this demon might be linked to the disappearance of my sister and my real boss. If I am right Seth, he will target those you care for. I think as I shut my hologram down and put it back in my pocket. I press a small button. It would self-destruct the camera I had snuck into Seth's 'home'.

~~~~~~

I get back on Flygon and head toward the buildings. It is late and I know that whatever I find in those buildings are probably dangerous, but I believe they will lead to my sister in one way or another. Within a few minutes we arrive. I tell Flygon to land about 20 yards out so that I wouldn't be seen. I return Flygon and start walking toward the buildings. They look abandoned, but nothing is ever truly abandoned. I enter the buildings and I am shocked at what I see. There was more than six prisoners.

What kind of place is this!? I yell in my head.

With in a few seconds they notice me. They seem to be scared of me.

"Blaziken! Krookodile! Empoleon! Come out and break those cages open and free these prisoners!" I yell. With in seconds there scared fears turn to joy.

Blaziken and the other two launch of a few attacks and break the cages. Alarms started going off.

Warning! Warning! Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert! Warning Warning! Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!

The prisoners run out the door behind me. I catch one by they arm. "Sir is there anymore prisoners?" I ask.

"N-No. We are all that are here. There are a few other areas like this that hold more prisoners. Some larger. This is a small one." He says quickly.

More like this? Larger? Who are these people? Why do they want prisoners? I think back to what was said by Seth, but nothing comes to mind.

I release his arm and he runs off with the rest. About twenty people with what appeared to be police uniforms came out from other doors.

"Stop right there! You are under arrest!" They say at the same time as if they are some type of clones.

I yank out my badge and hold it up. "I am a International Police Officer. You are all under arrest for holding people against there will!" I yell.

"Damn it! Everyone attack him! He can't take all of us on!" One yells.

Oh, I can't? Well I guess you don't know who I am. I thought

They all throw pokeballs up and a lot of fully evolved pokemon appear.

"Well.... this isn't good..." I say out loud as I looked at the 20 pokemon I now faced, luckily they didn't appear that strong.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I grunt maliciously at the scientist.

"Willingly? Heck no. You know you can't make a deal without knowing every detail, like you can't sign a contract without reading the small print." The air goes silent and the man steps back.

"I'll take my leave until the final round of the tournament is over. Don't bother me or any of us or I won't help you at all, and that also means you must lift your presence from each of us." The man nods and fades away into the darkness. I sigh and walk out into the streets. All of a sudden I'm faced with a ton of people pointing and gawping at me as if I'm some sort of celebrity. I hate the attention. I carry on walking with my head down and my Lucario in his pokéball until I arrive at my home street.

The air is far fresher here the moment I step into it. I close my eyes for a minute and take a deep breath, and I feel a whole lot better that I can't help but smile. The presence has been lifted and the demon is gone. I walk down the street swinging my arms slightly but soon my smile is turned upside down. I see Max at the end of the street. Drat,I forgot I left him after his round. I feel awful already, but I also see two men harassing Max, but he is fighting back with his torterra. I don't quite understand it, but I think they are waiting for me. I run forward to him and skid in between Max and the men. It's that team Magma again. I pull out a random pokéball and out comes Ampharos the yellow pokémon. I instantly call out a signal beam attack on the Houndoom and they are instantly damaged a fair amount. I had forgotten how strong Ampharos was. I then call for thunderbolt attack before running backwards and grabbing Max's arm along the way. I run back into the next street. There are no ally ways to hide in here. I hope that the street complex will be good enough to confuse them.

"They're after me aren't they?" I say forgetting that Max is probably angry at me.

"Same with everyone these days, they're all trying to get to the other universe"

We are on a pavement past a few corners of the street. I don't see any sign of Team Magma, but I'm sure they're attempting to find us. I grab my chest and catch my breath, leaning against the wall before a front garden.

Years
Watching Loryn wrap herself in the blanket in the opposite corner of the cave, it was impossible for Seth to get to sleep. He sat unblanketed his head resting against his pillow. He waited another hour or so to be sure Loryn had drifted off entirely before taking out the ball that held his Mawile. He cracked open the ball as the small yellow Pokemon yawned with it's large black jaws. It blinked questionably to Seth. 'Maw?' Seth brought a finger to his lips and Mawile nodded, turning to look about, she knew where they were and motioned to Loryn, the same quetionably look on her face. Seth shoke his head. 'I don't know...spur of the moment.' He told his Shadow Pokemon mentally.

'I'm going to cleanse you when she wakes up, alright? I gave my word to show her the whole truth...and I think your ready.' Seth continued his eyes flickering a lime color with each word. Mawile nodded happily and put it's small arms around her trainer. Seth smirked, 'Yeah, definatly ready...' He added placing a hand on his Pokemon's head. He returned her moments after and closed his eyes, still sitting up with no blanket, he started to fall asleep. 'Thanks Iruko...' was his last thought, before slumber enveloped him. He did however forget to set an alarm.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn lay curled up in the blanket Seth had given her, her head resting comfortably against the pillow. She'd placed her backpack and goggles beside her before she dozed off. Her dreams engulfed her, sending her off to an imaginary place where anything could happen. Loryn seemed to be floating on clouds, and she gazed around at the peacefully scenery. The sun was just setting, turning the sky a rosy pink. She sighed happily and leaned back against her cloud, feeling completely at ease.

Suddenly, her dream shifted as she felt herself break through the cloud's fluff and plummet toward the ground far below. The sky's tint had changed to a blood red one. She screamed as the clouds above her turned black and seemed to ooze down, grabbing at her with inky tentacles...

Loryn shot up with a gasp, covered in a cold sweat. Seth was sleeping peacefully nearby; she had no idea of his previous talk with Mawile. Loryn rubbed her head with shaky hands, telling herself quickly: It was just a dream...It was just a dream... But it had felt so real. She could almost feel the black tendrils creeping up and around her body. Without another moment's hesitation, she grabbed a random pokeball from her belt that sat within her bag and released its contents. Shieldon appeared with a dim flash, and Loryn pulled him close under her blanket.

"I just got a little scared," she murmured, and the Pokemon looked up with understanding eyes as she leaned back on the pillow and tried to go back to sleep. Shieldon curled up protectively beside his trainer.

Back