• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen TRUMPETS

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Yup. You know it's true.
This might be locked for low content/lack of discussion topic but idc

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
The trumpets of R/S/E are truely something to die for.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
As a saxophonist, I'm not sure how I feel about a thread titled "TRUMPETS" lol. But yeah, this is what really made the music in these games stand apart from the rest. I'm kinda glad other games don't have it, because then it wouldn't be unique to Hoenn anymore.

Years
I have to admit they did overload on trumpets a lot with the Hoenn music, but thankfully other regions don't have it cos that's what makes Hoenn unique.

Years
Okay good, I'm not the only one who has noticed this! XD

But I actually really like this - I like that each region has its own style of music, like how Unova in BW2 is very uh electropop? (something in that area) And to be honest, the hoenn music is some of the best.

On a side note, trumpets are so boring to play, yuck! :P

Back