• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Hi RNC,

i have request!!!

female squirtle for breeding purposes
Mew
mewtwo
foreign ditto (japanese)
Arceus
Viticini
Celebi
Darkrai

i appreciate any help i can get!!!
thanks in advance!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
that would be great!!!!

OMW to the wifi club

Give me a few I need to find which game I have my female squirtle and will need to catch a ditto for you on my Jap. game and give you that fc as it is not listed.

EDIT: The squirtle is on my 2nd white fc (Not W2 keep in mind) and it's shiny, do you still want it?

Last edited:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Oh, I see you have the all items code.
Do you think I could trade you some Pokemon and give them the EV reducing berries please?

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Ok, can you use:
Qualot Berry on Serperior
Kelpsy, Qualot and Grepa Berries on Altaria
Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot and Grepa berries on Zoroark
Pomeg, Kelpsy and Qualot on Volcarona
Pomeg, Qualot, Hondew and Grepa Berries on Cinccino
Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot and Grepa on Starmie.

Just use the berries until it says it won't have effect. Tell me if you can only do a few. My FC is 4900 8365 9532. Which one should I use?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, can you use:
Qualot Berry on Serperior
Kelpsy, Qualot and Grepa Berries on Altaria
Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot and Grepa berries on Zoroark
Pomeg, Kelpsy and Qualot on Volcarona
Pomeg, Qualot, Hondew and Grepa Berries on Cinccino
Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot and Grepa on Starmie.

Just use the berries until it says it won't have effect. Tell me if you can only do a few. My FC is 4900 8365 9532. Which one should I use?

I think I need to use my 3rd white one for this, give me just a few to finish up a previous trade.

Back