• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Characters You Despise

bulbasir

Just call me Mr. Sir...
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
For me its Max, he just seems to be useless, and I find him annoying. I don't hate him, I just like him the least!

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
Your not the only one. I got one from the same guy too telling me not to hate on a hate thread.

Edit: I've also always despised Dawn for no legit reason. Something about her makes me cringe at the sight of her, I swear there's something dark about her.
just curious if you watched the whole DP saga, and if not you should check it out. i had the same reaction at first to Dawn, but now shes my favorite character.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
just curious if you watched the whole DP saga, and if not you should check it out. i had the same reaction at first to Dawn, but now shes my favorite character.

I've seen her in some recent B/W Unova League episodes and I got to say, she's far less annoying than that of Iris and Burgundy. Oh, and that stupid "Dragon Buster". The titles they come up with in the PokéWorld. Buster, Coordinator and Connoisseur. These things don't exist. Just stupid.

Anyway, yeah I like Dawn much more than I use to. I was really hoping Iris' Dragonite made her lose... but alas. The Self-Entitled Dragon Queen got her victory...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Friggin' Cilan. You just can't replace Brock. I'm sorry, he's an okay trainer and all, but it's infuriating how he just struts around the TV show like he's Ash's sidekick, BUT HE'S NOT! BROCK FTW!

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
I've seen her in some recent B/W Unova League episodes and I got to say, she's far less annoying than that of Iris and Burgundy. Oh, and that stupid "Dragon Buster". The titles they come up with in the PokéWorld. Buster, Coordinator and Connoisseur. These things don't exist. Just stupid.

Anyway, yeah I like Dawn much more than I use to. I was really hoping Iris' Dragonite made her lose... but alas. The Self-Entitled Dragon Queen got her victory...
you guys are really missing out if youve only seen her in BW

Maced

Bad Egg
Years
Brock is one of the worst characters and that Jessie chick is just as bad. IMO

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Max just bugs me, like many other people seem to agree. I felt like he was to much of a know-it-all and he his look was just... strange...

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
adding another one to my list with caitlin, she's so overdramatic when she talks and she looks stupid

GFisMay

I <3 May
Years
I never liked Drew, personally. I never cared for his personality. He's kind of a twerp at times. He needs to get his lettucehead away from my beautiful May. <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
Basically what People said about Iris i feel the same way.

Cilan. He is the white version of Brock. And i personally think he is Gay and he is annoying as **** at least Brock was trying to get laid every episode. Brock also knew what he was talking about Cilan tries to compare everything.

Trip brand new Trainer thinks he to cool for anyone else just because he beat Pikachu.

Ash. He lost to someone who didn't even bring 6 Pokemon with him on a full Battle. Cameron never even registered on time to begin with as he had to beg Nurse Joy to let him enter which was just even more of an insult when he lost to him. He also chose the worst ****ing team possible to battle with when there should of been no reason he should of lost in the Unova league.

N. This guy just pisses me off to no end. Mostly because he is the incarnation of Peta. He actually made Ash feel guilty about making Pokemon battle for him. That's just a dick move.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
Cilan. He is the white version of Brock. And i personally think he is Gay and he is annoying as **** at least Brock was trying to get laid every episode. Brock also knew what he was talking about Cilan tries to compare everything.
ok, no. im pretty sure saying that somebody is the white/black version of anotehr person is borderline racist. and clian also knows what he's talking about! also, "tries to get laid every episode" is a perfect description of a weirdo. maybe im wrong, but that paragraph just seems wrong.

also, i never liked officer jenny for some reason. i dont even know why.

Years
I never liked Max from the Advanced series...I dunno something about his personality just makes me tick.

Paul is definitely a controversial character in the D/P series, but nothing about his training style is unlawful, it just seems immoral to most people in the Pokemon world. His callousness also contributes to some hate towards him, but this DOES evidently increase his Pokemon's skill.

Unova introduced a whole bunch of characters I could really care less about, Iris being one of them. She's really annoying, even though she's on the start of a journey herself (I think), so I might have to give her a bit of slack. Cilan's okay...I mean he replaced Brock which got me really angered at first, but now I think his cuisine puns are starting to get to me. Trip is...bleh. Despised. That's all.

Years
Tracey is an annoying character. Didn't they find him on an island or something lol?
images

Go back to Pinkan Island

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
I despise almost all characters in the anime. Gary Oak, Paul, and Trip are some of the few characters I actually like (And I stopped watching halfway through Unova). And Trip got a bit odd at times, mainly because in his early appearances the way they wrote his personality was inconsistent. At first he was a jerk, and then the next he was just some loner. Pick one, and stick to it, people.

I pretty much hate all the other characters.

Back