• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current RPs and plans

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
-_-

Join more RPs on PC and I'll forgive you.
If I was an admin, I'd change your username for fun so often <3

I'm really eager to make that journey RP (8 I just need to have time... Maybe I won't have that before I finish playing Sun, haha. It's kind of my focus rn d:

Chev_56

Orre Trainer.
Years
I've got a few Rps planned for sometime in the future. One is Pokemon Colosseum based((Obviously :p)) and is Au. The other may turn out to be a DC comics Au based one.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: An Amazing Adventure. it's beautiful, only because Mrrow is in it. -- jk, jk. it's a mystery dungeon rp! (obliviously. bad ritsu, bad.) i want

but anyway - i plan on joining other rps but. they're either not active, i'm not interested and sign ups are closed. (i was late for the Great Open Blue, dang it. for shame.) therefor, i am stuck in a corner which i am both comfortable with and yet wanting for more.

i'm waiting for the future rps. cross my fingers, hoping for rps not to go downhill. other than that, no other plans for rpt is listed. (i feel a little bit sad. woe.)

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
So I'm putting the dirt atop the coffin where my Orre RP rests. RIP you sweet child, I hardly knew ye.

Active RPs:

Of Mice and Magic: I'm a bumbling mouse with no mouse social skills. There's also magic, and a castle. If that sentient mice and magic castles doesn't sound great, I don't know what does.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: An Amazing Adventure: I get to play as a Fomantis, that's adorable. Just off the ground and the fact we start in the dungeon instead of the slow "this is the guild" crawl makes me so happy at this.

Finally for the accepted ones, Hearts Reborn: It's been two months since the last post (that was me), but I want this to continue so badly. My Farmer Boy needs to continue his Johto journey.

As for any plans, I'm on the fence at starting another RP. I have a very rough idea for something in the Persona verse, but have to think a lot more on a solid unifying plot and how the exact mechanics would work.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm joining Stars of Destiny :D Dragon's and Alby's new journey RP. Gonna be fun with something Alolan.

Chev_56

Orre Trainer.
Years
So I'm putting the dirt atop the coffin where my Orre RP rests. RIP you sweet child, I hardly knew ye.

Active RPs:

Of Mice and Magic: I'm a bumbling mouse with no mouse social skills. There's also magic, and a castle. If that sentient mice and magic castles doesn't sound great, I don't know what does.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: An Amazing Adventure: I get to play as a Fomantis, that's adorable. Just off the ground and the fact we start in the dungeon instead of the slow "this is the guild" crawl makes me so happy at this.

Finally for the accepted ones, Hearts Reborn: It's been two months since the last post (that was me), but I want this to continue so badly. My Farmer Boy needs to continue his Johto journey.

As for any plans, I'm on the fence at starting another RP. I have a very rough idea for something in the Persona verse, but have to think a lot more on a solid unifying plot and how the exact mechanics would work.

I'll take a look at Hearts Reborn if you want. I've always been a fan of the Johto series.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
Oh cool, this thing exists. After my abnormally line haitus (for my standards, at least), I can finally continue on my currently alive RPs, which are:

Digimon: Sky Colossae - I play as a poorly written (sorry, Fuyu) young girl named Viola Lewis, who probably isn't really cut out for traveling in the Digital World with seven other strangers. Oh well, she's just gonna have to learn how to deal with it.

Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Gate - Here we have an RP where Alex the socially awkward Eevee hasn't even introduced yet. I love how light-hearted it is, just like a real Mystery Dungeon game!

Delirium - A pretty awesome RP where the lovely Royal created a whole new Pok?mon Region, and over 100 new Pok?mon! I play as the slightly pessimistic Aeolus Panthera, trying to find a cure to the Flare Hysteria! I can't write good battle posts. Send help.

As for upcoming plans, I'm currently in the works of writing a Fantasy RP full of wizardry and dimensions and stuff. I have no idea how it will work out, however. Also, Sir Bastian's "The Gifted" (currently an Interest Check) sounds extremely interesting. I already have a character idea in the works.

Last edited:

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Now playing as Robin in the RP "Stars of Destiny" brought to you by the lovely Dragon. My character is a feminine boy whom struggles trying to be a man but failing so hard, whom I'm struggling a bit with thinking of weaknesses because it's superficial? Ehhh. Go with the flow, ehhh.

Other than that? Having writer's block with the Oddball's Mystery Dungeon, in the moment of collab writing with Megaman. Sorry, sorry. Getting slow.

I think I'm too in deep on SoD. lols. Robin is the bae, first time writing a trap character in between years of writing and roleplaying. /rubs hands together. This will be fun.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm only in gunpowder right now which is kind of sad seeing as how at one point i had like, 10 different things on my plate. But it's definitely a better place for me to be. I would be really hard pressed to join another rp at this time. I know the next 5 or 6 months I'm going to have to be pulling as much OT at work as I can to pay for this upcoming vacation but then the 6 months following I'm planning to just save up as much as I can so I can take a break from working for a while. So maybe there'll be more time to participate then? Idk. Time just flies by nowdays. Too much to do, not enough time to do it. There's been a few interesting ones, but for the most part I'd just hate to put in the time and energy to fight for a place in someone's rp only to end up bailing after 4 or 5 posts.

Back on topic. Gunpowder. It's going well. I'm actually figuring out some decent development for Jebediah now instead of just throwing bigger and scarier things at him and hoping to see growth from it. Might actually be an enjoyable read once everything's said and done haha.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Honestly... I only have plans on my own RP: "The Legends Of Gaia: A Journey Ahead" which is also the first time i (successfully) became a GM on an RP. I might do other kinds of RPs in distant futures... Yes... Distant futures that are far away... Distant Futures where my PC is fixed. With that said... I'd like me some interesting PMD RP where i could exercise my mind in some new, creative dungeons. I'm here for who wants to hire me, 0$ per hour, here to give you the finest of the dungeons.

As far as to joining RPs, i wanna see new projects.

Oh yes. BTW, i am alive.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2020
I'm working on a rather elaborate RP myself that's still a little ways off, probably alotta ways off, but still thought I'd mention it anyways. With Alola adding literally countless possibilities with their "Regional Variants" I'm in the process of doing a ground up regional RP at some point. New places, Pokemon, and Regional Variants of its own. Probably will allow others to add their own Pokemon.

A project like this is obviously going to take time to set up, but I'll be sure to keep updates coming if the thought catches. Not much to go on yet other than some concept art, basic regional layout, town names, gym locations, ect. I'll get some up here shortly to see if the intrigue rises. If not, the thought will just fade into the void of old posts.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I'm working on a rather elaborate RP myself that's still a little ways off, probably alotta ways off, but still thought I'd mention it anyways. With Alola adding literally countless possibilities with their "Regional Variants" I'm in the process of doing a ground up regional RP at some point. New places, Pokemon, and Regional Variants of its own. Probably will allow others to add their own Pokemon.

A project like this is obviously going to take time to set up, but I'll be sure to keep updates coming if the thought catches. Not much to go on yet other than some concept art, basic regional layout, town names, gym locations, ect. I'll get some up here shortly to see if the intrigue rises. If not, the thought will just fade into the void of old posts.

That's Actually a really good idea. I can help with the typings of Pokemon, Locatons of the Region, Town Names, and said Gym Locations and the gyms itself. Would you mind having some help?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2020
That's Actually a really good idea. I can help with the typings of Pokemon, Locatons of the Region, Town Names, and said Gym Locations and the gyms itself. Would you mind having some help?

Don't see myself as someone to turn down help, thank you! I'll edit this post shortly with some of the basics I've conjured up, unless this isn't the thread in which to go about doing so. I'll hide most in spoilers as to shorten the post box as well.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Don't see myself as someone to turn down help, thank you! I'll edit this post shortly with some of the basics I've conjured up, unless this isn't the thread in which to go about doing so. I'll hide most in spoilers as to shorten the post box as well.

Good. Once you hand me the info, i'll try to make my best. We will need ways of communicating though.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Weeks ago, I have registered for Meta Journey... yet I hadn't joined any RPs at all until now to contribute. Sounds like I'm doing it wrong at this point. <_<

Alright, what I can lose from sharing my thoughts anyway?

I'm kinda in for anything Pokémon-related. Sure that I'm quite knowledgeable about their trivial matters and all, but my writing skills are somewhat mediocre if I'd rate it. and right now I'm still learning about knowing more words and their usage, and as well make some characters to put in my weird fandom.

... And that's just it.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Weeks ago, I have registered for Meta Journey... yet I hadn't joined any RPs at all until now to contribute. Sounds like I'm doing it wrong at this point. <_<

Alright, what I can lose from sharing my thoughts anyway?

I'm kinda in for anything Pokémon-related. Sure that I'm quite knowledgeable about their trivial matters and all, but my writing skills are somewhat mediocre if I'd rate it. and right now I'm still learning about knowing more words and their usage, and as well make some characters to put in my weird fandom.

... And that's just it.

Dude, i also had problems with writing at all. And no one not offended. We don't mind mediocre writting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When I'm back in a few days time, I'll have to catch up on absolutely everything 8D

Back