• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meluvia's Shinies and Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip. :)
I'm pretty free all day today.

Yeah, it was a great trip! I'm actually about to sign off for the night so my partner and I can play some Mario Kart. Let me know what other nights of the week you're free!

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Yeah, it was a great trip! I'm actually about to sign off for the night so my partner and I can play some Mario Kart. Let me know what other nights of the week you're free!

Ah, no problem!
I should be free pretty much any day/night of the week except maybe this weekend.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Ugh...I hate Wednesdays. Reasons.
Let's go for Thursday. Lol

Sounds perf. Catchya on Thursday! I also have a few big Event orders coming up, so I'll let you know when those go through. That vacation was a good break away from videogames. Going on vacation again at the end of this month, so that will definitely help.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Huge update to the shop page! Everything has been reorganized.

Sounds perf. Catchya on Thursday! I also have a few big Event orders coming up, so I'll let you know when those go through. That vacation was a good break away from videogames. Going on vacation again at the end of this month, so that will definitely help.

Ahhh so lucky. I wanna go on vacation. Lol
Awesome, I will catch you on Thursaday. I've still got a ton of events I've got to add to my list. I've been so busy working on the shop front that I hadn't gotten to including them yet.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
Your new shop layout looks amazing! :)
I'm really interested in your Shiny Cresselia!
From your Wishlist, I have a Shiny Adamant Sylvally, battle ready. Tell me if this sound fair to you :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Huge update to the shop page! Everything has been reorganized.

Ahhh so lucky. I wanna go on vacation. Lol
Awesome, I will catch you on Thursaday. I've still got a ton of events I've got to add to my list. I've been so busy working on the shop front that I hadn't gotten to including them yet.

Sounds good. If you're still updating your Google Sheet, I'll probably go off of that just because I have everything memorized on that better.

Nevertheless, the shop looks killer (get it... cuz of the ghosts?). Excited to see everything you're doing. Can't wait for even more events.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Sounds good. If you're still updating your Google Sheet, I'll probably go off of that just because I have everything memorized on that better.

Nevertheless, the shop looks killer (get it... cuz of the ghosts?). Excited to see everything you're doing. Can't wait for even more events.

Yeah, I'll keep updating that. It'll be more of my private list so I can keep track of everything. Hopefully I can start adding some of my new stuff there starting tomorrow. I've got at least two full boxes of events that haven't been listed yet.

Haha thanks. Took me forever to get that all set up, but now hopefully it'll be easier to add to.

Hello!
Your new shop layout looks amazing! :)
I'm really interested in your Shiny Cresselia!
From your Wishlist, I have a Shiny Adamant Sylvally, battle ready. Tell me if this sound fair to you :)

Thank you!

Sounds good to me. I'll have that ready for you and can trade whenever you're ready. :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Thank you!

Sounds good to me. I'll have that ready for you and can trade whenever you're ready. :)

Sweet! I'll be free this evening, EDT! (7PM - 10PM)
I'll get home slightly later Thursday and Friday I think I'll be available at the same time (7PM - 10PM) :)

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Sweet! I'll be free this evening, EDT! (7PM - 10PM)
I'll get home slightly later Thursday and Friday I think I'll be available at the same time (7PM - 10PM) :)

I think I should be able to catch you either of those days/times.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I think I should be able to catch you either of those days/times.

I'm ready to trade whenever you are :)
I forgot to tell you, the Silvally is German, so it's called "Amigento" does this bother you?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I'm ready to trade whenever you are :)
I forgot to tell you, the Silvally is German, so it's called "Amigento" does this bother you?
A little bit. I'm trying to find them all with no nicknames and English names, but I already made a deal so I'll trade you regardless. I'll hold onto it until I find an english one in the future. :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
A little bit. I'm trying to find them all with no nicknames and English names, but I already made a deal so I'll trade you regardless. I'll hold onto it until I find an english one in the future. :)

I'm so sorry, I had completely forgotten about it. We can cancel the trade if you prefer, I'd rather have us both happy about our new Pokémon :o

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I'm so sorry, I had completely forgotten about it. We can cancel the trade if you prefer, I'd rather have us both happy about our new Pokémon :o

Lol naw it's fine. I've already got your Cresselia cloned. Come and get it. :D

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Lol naw it's fine. I've already got your Cresselia cloned. Come and get it. :D

Alright, connecting!
I'll keep an eye for English Adamant Silvally for you ^-^

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Update!
Added some new events, including the new Hoenn cap Pikachu!
I'll be adding them in small batches daily as I've got too many to go through.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Update!
Added some new events, including the new Hoenn cap Pikachu!
I'll be adding them in small batches daily as I've got too many to go through.
Is it the Hoenn or Johto Cap? Hoenn is unreleased...
They look very similar however, Johto is Green while Hoenn is blue!

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Is it the Hoenn or Johto Cap? Hoenn is unreleased...
They look very similar however, Johto is Green while Hoenn is blue!
Nope, it's Hoenn (Green).
Ash wore the original cap all through Johto, green cap through Hoenn and blue through Sinnoh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back