• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Check out my team
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Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
@Mizufluffy - oh im sorry for my mistake :). i wont change them (atm building my Arceus team). im glad you tried it. probly you need some shedinjas/arceuses..to beat my team.hehe. Do you have raptorball??
and btw i tried your team, and it arent in good composition,tbh. Altaria is a waste, i think.

anyone have shiny pokes?? i have many(including some legendaries), anyone wanna trade?

Years
@Mizufluffy - oh im sorry for my mistake :). i wont change them (atm building my Arceus team). im glad you tried it. probly you need some shedinjas/arceuses..to beat my team.hehe. Do you have raptorball??
and btw i tried your team, and it arent in good composition,tbh. Altaria is a waste, i think.

anyone have shiny pokes?? i have many(including some legendaries), anyone wanna trade?
No, I don't have raptorball.. Is it important or good thing to have?
I know that Altaria isn't very good, attack / special attack are low, defences aren't that great either. Probably only two reasons why I'm having it in team is because it knows Fly and Sing. One for traveling and other for making it easier to catch pokémons. But I'd say its not the worst possible team. Of course it can be beaten very easily but I really didn't want to have legendaries in that team.. ^^'

Faihz89

Misterious Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
No, I don't have raptorball.. Is it important or good thing to have?
I know that Altaria isn't very good, attack / special attack are low, defences aren't that great either. Probably only two reasons why I'm having it in team is because it knows Fly and Sing. One for traveling and other for making it easier to catch pokémons. But I'd say its not the worst possible team. Of course it can be beaten very easily but I really didn't want to have legendaries in that team.. ^^'
its really good item, double the pokemon stats that catched with this ball.

do i ever get to explore all of the hoen region or is it just that one area??
only mosdeep and sootopolis city

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
How do I know what version of my Pokemon raptor ex? Because mine has a bug when using CARBOS, IRON and the likes was no effects when I look into my pokemon stats?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
How do I know what version of my Pokemon raptor ex? Because mine has a bug when using CARBOS, IRON and the likes was no effects when I look into my pokemon stats?

Iv's and Ev's were taken out long ago on this game, it caused too many problems.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
Has anyone had any success running this game under Wine on Linux? Looks awesome and would love to play, but I don't have a PC at the moment.
I've played it under WINE on Linux(Ubuntu) and it worked fine. However, you need to convert the background music files into OGG format if you want to play with background music on. I recommend to do so since it has some good background music.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
Megaupload is down

could you make the final version of Pokemon Raptor a different site, because I can't reach it, please? Megaupload is forever down. The gov. claimed it for some reason. If you could do that I would be very happy.

Years
i picked cresslia in stead of darkrai will i ever get to catch darkrai now??
Yes, you can catch both of them.

could you make the final version of Pokemon Raptor a different site, because I can't reach it, please? Megaupload is forever down. The gov. claimed it for some reason. If you could do that I would be very happy.
Its strange how many people are asking same question. Someone posted few times that it can be downloaded from MediaFire, check posts #4938 and #4952 on this thread.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012

Go to the top of this page.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
.....i dont know where to get manaphy phione the thunder god and drakrai can i get the town or routs not the exact location

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
The chill of the¶Shad▓▓ Dimen♂ion hu♂ge░s█-or soul♂..░♂Fo█ n¶^, it is conta♂ne▓, b¿t ^v▓nt^ally░i█ wil¿ ^e ^re▓d█..¶And ▒hen, the w♂rl▒ shall be░r¶♂ed█with-f♂re and ▓ightn░ng...
Code:
RPEXPUiNQVCZSAEgjdyB7b3VAZCB+aCRzIGJlPwAAWV51ICVyfSAmZXQgd2Ujay4AAAB7EQYBkO+vvOkSL5PU8El6thlQg28QUEtvQnPTOzYCgyRJc6UqXVCDbxCAkXwQUINvKlBLb4tRMW7vXIllGlqJZRBQg5Dvr7zsEmqIletJerYZUINvEFBLb0Jz0zs2AoNKOgPLJkJ2qm8QgJF8EFCDb25QFW6iUbhu71yJZRpaiWUQUIOQ76+86xIQ/u+dSXq2GVCDbxBQOW9Cc9M7NgKDNVUb3UxdUINvEICRfBBQg2+sUdJu2FDbbu9ciWUaWollEFCDkO+vvOgSRse9pEl6thlQg28QUA5vQnPTOzYC
gyQ0asdJX1CDbxCAkXwQc4NvS1EPbilQjm7vXIllGlqJZRBQg5Dvr7zlErQeS31JerYZUINvEFBLb0Jz0zs2AoMkSQXRSjN91G8QgJF8EFCDbytRMW4qUBhu71yJZRpaiWUQUIOQ76+85BKG3H+/SXq2GVCDbxBQS29Cc9M7NgKDSzoF0SpQfcFvEICRfBBQg29IUUtvK1A/bu9ciWUaWollEFCDbxBQgw==
Spoiler:
Something is happening... Keep your eyes peeled!

Last edited:
Back