• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune [OOC]

Flydro

doobz
Years
Ah well I had already set up something for Aria regarding the tribute song. I'll PM you and we can discuss things to avoid spoilers.

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Name:​
Aaron Donaldson

Hometown:
Goldenrod city

Bio:
Aaron was born and raised in the hustle and bustle of Johto's busiest and most populated city, also known as Goldenrod city. His father was a nomadic Pokémon trainer and his mother was one of the region's most famous Pokémon healthcare experts. She, along with a group of her peers, discovered how different berries had different effects on Pokémon. His father competed in each of the five most prestigious Pokémon League tournaments in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. He was approached by Tohjo's Elite Four to take Agatha's place upon her departure but he humbly refused, opting to spend time with his family, where his wife had just given birth to their firstborn son, Aaron.

Much was expected from Aaron, his potential was clearly visible from a very young age. Anyone who witness him battle would swear that he was going to become an incredible trainer. A few months before he left on his journey at age 15 (he was late starting because he was a participant in one of Johto's few extensive battling schools), the national newspaper published an article about him in 'Johto's Up and Coming Trainers,' where all of Johto's next big things were predicted. This went to his head and before long Aaron had become part of the wrong crowd. He received his first Pokémon, a Bagon, which immediately adopted its owners superior attitude. The last week before he was set to start his adventure, Aaron and his group of friends were caught harassing a young boy in Goldenrod's Underground.

Aaron's parents then were outraged at him and kicked him out of their house without any money, food or assets. However, this was just a test as Aaron's father followed him from afar. Aaron decided to start journeying his home region and began collecting Gym badges from all over. Upon defeating Claire for his 8th badge, Aaron opted to participate in Johto's Pokémon League, finishing respectfully in the Top 16. He then returned home to a very warm welcome from his parents, one which he wasn't expecting. His parents told him all of how they only kicked him out to motivate him, and even though he was sceptical at first, Aaron eventually decided to agree with them.

Appearance:​
Aaron is a very tall young man, a trait he inherited from his father. He stands at just over 6 foot, and has a very slender build. He is very agile, and escaping dangerous scenarios are just one of his specialties. His blonde hair seems to be out of control, all being brushed forwards, except his fringe which is brushed over to the side. His hair line lies just above his dazzling green eyes, which shine like emeralds. His lips are a naturally pale pink colour, and his nose is very straight angled.

Aaron can usually be seen wearing a burgundy, short sleeved shirt with patterns of very small, white Pidgey imprinted all over it. This shirt is tucked into a pair of faded, skinny denim jeans. His black belt is therefore visible, with a Pokéball symbol serving as the buckle. A pair of burgundy converse, matching his shirt are worn to protect his feet, and are of the low top variety. In colder conditions he also wears an electric-blue coloured, zip up hoodie as well. On his back is a black, one strap backpack containing essentials such as food, money, Pokéballs and Pokéfood.

Personality:​
Aaron is an outgoing, confident individual who could even be described as cocky. Whenever an opportunity arises, he will thrust himself in the spotlight. At times, he craves attention and will do anything to achieve it, even putting others down on the way. He enjoys having a laugh with his friends, and can be completely oblivious to the mood surrounding him, for example if everyone is upset he may try and be funny etc.

Aaron can at times be very nice and caring though, however this is more to Pokémon than to humans. He sees Pokémon as superior to humans, and feels privileged to work alongside his own Pokémon. He despises groups who exploit Pokémon/use them as slaves such as Team Rocket, and other similar organisations.

From a young age, Aaron has had an obsession with Pokémon Battling. This is probably a result of watching his father battle when he was a child. He tries to use a similar battling strategy to his father, yet tries to make slight, subtle adjustments to suit his own Pokémon Party. His strongpoint is his predictions and his knowledge of Pokémon's strengths. However occasionally his confidence gets the better of him and he becomes complacent. This often leads to him losing the battle, such as his elimination in the Johto League, where his opponent was down to one Pokémon while Aaron himself had all three of his available. His opponents Ursaring took down his Shelgon, Scyther and Girafirg.

Pokemon:​

372.gif

Name: Shelgon
Ability: Rockhead
Moveset: Dragon Claw, Crunch, Flamethrower, Protect
Bio: Shelgon was the first Pokémon that Aaron received as his own. It was the offspring of his father's Salamance. As a Bagon it was very much like Aaron, mischievous and cocky, but since it evolved it has matured somewhat. Shelgon and Aaron have always been close, and the Dragon type Pokémon would risk its life for his owner. Shelgon evolved in the battle against Chuck for Aaron's fifth Gym badge.

260.gif

Name: Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Moveset: Earthquake, Surf, Ice Beam, Return
Bio: Before Aaron left on his voyage around Johto, his mother handed him an egg. Inside this egg lay a Mudkip. From the moment it hatched the Mudkip was always very happy, and was always running around. The Water-Ground type is always hyper and also has a strong bond with Aaron. It evolved into Marshtomp while battling Whitney's Miltank and evolved again while battling Jasmine's Steelix.

082.gif

Name: Magneton
Ability: Sturdy
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, Sonicboom
Bio: Aaron's Magneton was caught on Johto's Route 38 as a Magnemite. At first the Electric-Steel type was very shy and timid around Aaron's other Pokémon, but eventually became more and more like itself, and as soon as it became confident it evolved to protect Aaron and the rest of his Pokémon against a group of wild Tauros.

059.gif

Name: Arcanine
Ability: Intimidate
Moveset: Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Flare Blitz, Endure
Bio: Arcanine was Aaron's pet Growlithe during his time living with his family in Goldenrod. When Aaron returned to Goldenrod to challenge Whitney, Growlithe left Aaron's family home and came and found Aaron himself. He then became a key part of Aaron's team, single handedly taking down Morty and his Ghost types. She evolved when looking through Aaron's bag for food and touching a Fire Stone.

286.gif

Name: Breloom
Ability: Effect Spore
Moveset: Mach Punch, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Sky Uppercut
Bio: Breloom is the latest member to join Aaron's party. The Grass-Fighting type was captured upon Aaron and his fathers visit to Rustboro city in the Hoenn region to visit Aaron's uncle Lucas. While there, Breloom invaded Lucas' farm and began eating all the crops. Roxanne, the local Gym leader, and Aaron went to stop it. After a single Swords Dance, Breloom knocked out Roxanne's Golem and Probopass with a single Seed Bomb and Sky Uppercut respectively. In the end, Aaron's Arcanine took down the Breloom, which was then caught by Aaron

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Flydro

doobz
Years
@TurkishDelight your signup is pending, only because you have more than three fully evolved pokemon on your character's team. Just edit that and you're in!

I should be finished the starting post by the end of tomorrow everyone. I'll let you guys know when I submit it for approval by the mods.

Gandhi Savage

Years
@Flydro: But I only have three Pokémon which are fully evolved, Magneton evolves into Magnezone and Shelgon evolves into Salamance?

doge

???
Years
This roleplay had piqued my interest awhile ago but I hadn't had time to work on a SU until now. Hopefully this is sufficient. : )

Spoiler:

Flydro

doobz
Years
This roleplay had piqued my interest awhile ago but I hadn't had time to work on a SU until now. Hopefully this is sufficient. : )

It's cool, we all have lives so I know everything can't be done right away. But you're signup was great Sam! You're accepted.

Where is Mr. GM? He hasn't replied to the new SU yet.

I'm here, sorry for the delay but I'm posting the beginning of the RP right now! We now have a full crew so signups are now CLOSED. If I want to add more spots or if a spot opens then I'll post it. After I'm done posting the thread, all we have to do is wait for it to be approved and we can really start!

Last edited:

Flydro

doobz
Years
Is it ok if I link to violin music when Aria performs?

Ah that's okay I don't think you really need to. The RP will be more focused on the people we meet for now in the beginning, and the musical piece itself won't have any real purpose in the long run to need a link to it within the story. As we continue to meet people, I'll post mini signups for important non playable characters for reference.

I wish I was a mod so I could just approve it myself ha.. but we'll get rollin once the post is up. You guys can meet up with each other's characters right now if you like, or you can wait until later when we all reach our common destination. You can do whatever you like for now just make sure you get to where we need to go in time!

EDIT: I also edited my character a bit. Added a little more to appearance and personality, and changed a pokemon in his team.

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

Years
Was really hoping this would be up for tonight because I'm babysitting and would have time to write my first post, oh well haha

Flydro

doobz
Years
I think the mods are testing our endurance to see how long we can wait lol.. but the last approval post was made a couple weeks ago so it could be up any day now. I'm ready for it to be up so you guys can post and then I'll be able to post again :p

Back