• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Jurassic Park - Isla Nublar

What should I do for the battles?

• Battle with Dinosaurs

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • Battle simply by your self, as humans

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Other ( please specify in comment)

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Years
JURASSIC PARK ISLA NUBLAR

You are a normal kid from a normal family in Calgary, AB, Canada. Little did you know that a simple family trip to the world renown Dinosaur amusement park in Isla Nublar could be your last.

"Hey dad, I see the island!" you exclaim. "Yeah son, that is where Jurassic Park is! I heard they found technology to bring back the long dead dinosaurs. And we were lucky cause John Hammond, the CEO of InGen, has recently created Jurassic Park. Apparently they cloned the dinosaurs by extracting the DNA in amber and fossils," replied your dad.

"trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............trt"

"What was that???" you ask. " Its probably nothing," your dad replied, but he sounded worried " I'll go ask the pilot"

Your dad unlocked his seat belt and went and sat beside the helicopter pilot. "Hey Neill, is everything ok?" "Yeah Alan, its probably nothing, but I think I hit a tree............."

"TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....TRSHHHHHHHHHHH!"
"EVERYONE HOLD ON!"

PLOT

Your helicopter crashed into the world renown Island Nublar (basically a facility of the ancient dinosaurs that have now been engineered back to life) beside the designated landing area. You regain consciousness only to see your dad getting carried off by pterodactyls! You soon meet John Hammond and, out of desperation and seeing so other way, he gives you these DNA collectors and a baby dinosaur! He says if you kill a dinosaur, that is if you can even survive, you can get its DNA and transfer that DNA to create a new baby dinosaur! You go on a quest to save your father and escape this island.

Features
DINOSAURS-nuff said
New region (Obviously)
No Pokemon
New Story/plot
New tiles (possibly)
Travel in vehicles, boats, and dinosaurs
And hopefully more!

Screenshots (So far)
screenie4q.png

screenie3jv.png

screenie2o.png

screenieh.png

jpog.png

sfqefadf.jpg

94968162.jpg

1112rg.jpg

^I dont know why this pic is so blurry
dinoqz.jpg

Credits:
Darkdragon-tiles
Wesley FG-tiles

Progress:
Mapping: 1%
Scripting: 0%
Spriting: 1%
Overall: 0.5%

Last edited:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
W.O.W! This kewl hack didn't get noticed? The OWs are awesome :D ur coloring needs work thou ^^ good luck!

Years
wow!!! are you serious!!!! this is unbelivable that movie we saw now we can play here!!!
Really good going!! hope you sucess!!!

Years
This hack will probably take some time, since I have school and stuff, but I plan on working on it daily. Any suggestions on the hack?

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
OW's are amazing ;), But I would suggest making Custom Tiles, And redisign the palettes.
Then it would become GREAT ;)

Years
my sugesstion is that; take time
give story related to movie
no pokemon at all
only humans will battle,no other monster(like final fantasy battle)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
It looks like an amazing game. But I want to give one suggestion-
Please change the tiles ,the trees and the grass looks a bit wierd.

Years
It looks like an amazing game. But I want to give one suggestion-
Please change the tiles ,the trees and the grass looks a bit wierd.

Ha, yea, I know, I'll be changing all the tiles and aesthetics and such later, I only started this a week ago

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
screenie3jv.png

you could do with some decoration in this image, the player is just standing on a flat chunk of land, and there there could be some things in the water (rocks?) to make it a bit more interesting.
screenieh.png

I don't like the rocks placement either, a few scattered around is ok sometimes but all of them in a big rectangular shape looks unappealing. Maybe you could replace the rocks with some mountain?

I like the idea but you could do with some work on your mapping to make it more aesthetically pleasing. The tiles look ok, in the first pic it looks a bit too dark, although the tiles seem to be different in the other screenshots. It's a good idea but you should work on the implementation a bit more.

Years
screenie3jv.png

you could do with some decoration in this image, the player is just standing on a flat chunk of land, and there there could be some things in the water (rocks?) to make it a bit more interesting.
screenieh.png

I don't like the rocks placement either, a few scattered around is ok sometimes but all of them in a big rectangular shape looks unappealing. Maybe you could replace the rocks with some mountain?

I like the idea but you could do with some work on your mapping to make it more aesthetically pleasing. The tiles look ok, in the first pic it looks a bit too dark, although the tiles seem to be different in the other screenshots. It's a good idea but you should work on the implementation a bit more.

Yea, I know, i'll be working on those, seeing as how this is my first hack and I only started it a week ago lol.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Yea, I know, i'll be working on those, seeing as how this is my first hack and I only started it a week ago lol.

Take your time, mate! Practice makes perfect. And you'd better believe that's true!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
This is the coolest hack idea I've seen in a long time. Can't wait to try it.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Nice, but what will you do for gyms and badges? Must be very creative to pull it off.

Years
Nice, but what will you do for gyms and badges? Must be very creative to pull it off.

No gyms, they will be replaced by "boss dinosaur battles" from the movies, such as facing the t rex, spinosaurus, pterodactyl, etc. As for the HMS, they will be replaced with tools (hatchet, boat/raft, flashlight, etc.

Back