• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@jackblaze: Well it is originally YOUR RP, so I believe that even if there weren't any spots open, you'd still be able to join. Because without you, that fantastic RP wouldn't even made the light of day...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I agree with Ichiro. Perhaps, ShinyDiamond, if you were to give respect to others, then perhaps you shall receive some back. Respect is earned, not given.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
It just has to do with the RPAs. I think nobody voted for me...

That's all? Aw, don't feel bad. Just because nobody voted for you doesn't mean that they don't respect you. :3

RPAs have nothing to do with respect. They're just a fun thing to vote for the true quality RPs is all. You shouldn't get offended or anything.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I find some comments hurtful & others nice. I don't wanna mention why I act like this. Few people know what I have, but I'm not ready to tell everyone.

But I will take shinysweety's idea. From now on! If anybody needs help with something, anything! Just PM me! I don't know how much I can help, but I'll do my best! :( Please ask me for my help once in a while.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
It just has to do with the RPAs. I think nobody voted for me...

If you werent voted for, dont take it as a "no one respects me" but as a challenge to improve in your rping skills. Keep working hard and your time will come. Ive been around to witness 5 rpas, never had a vote, but I still keep going at it. Maybe try new elements into your Rping repritoire. Bottom line, keep working hard, help others, and youll get those votes in due time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yes! You shouldn't feel down about the RPAs, it doesn't mean you're not good enough! I wasn't voted for at all yet I still post away! You should strive for awesome posts that you like, not for an emblem that you might get. Strive for excellence! Strive for awesomeness! Strive to be cool!!

Plus, the more you complain about it, the more people will be less inclined to nominate you.

Besides, the RPAs is more about congratulating our roleplayers, not feeling down about ourselves.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
@ShinyDiamond- my explaination has been stolen from yagerbomb. Just like he said, try improving your RP skills and keep helping others.

@Everyone-Sooo..... Has anyone thought about a Soul Nomad RP

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I already knew it might would attract unexperienced RPer's :p but i'm a newbie as well xD i might have entered PC in september, i only begun using it after my B-day in january :p though, i'm lucky alot of my friends want me to reserve a spot for them once my RP got accepted :) (when i fixed up the grammar mistakes, i still apologize for that xD)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Again, please PM me if you need help with anything!

I have autism! There, I said it! >.< That's why I don't take things lightly! Ignore this post if you feel like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back