SorveteQuente

Bookworm

Male
Brazil
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
1,005 posts
1.2 Years
Yes, I love fairies! They're beautiful, strong, magnificent, all in one!

Name: Wallace/SorveteQuente
Fav fairies: Sylveon, Whimsicott, Togekiss, Clefable, Azumarill, Mawile, Ribombee, Tapu Bulu

NEW FAIRY REVEALED!

Alcremie! Behold the beloved Strawberry darling!!

Delicious
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

MargatroidCA

Seven-Coloured Puppeteer

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
46 posts
58 Days
Ooh now this one I like, it looks so delicious! Especially its Mega Evolution- er uh, Gigantamax form or whatever.

I must have it. :o
~ Touhou Project ~

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,043 posts
2.4 Years
all i see is a huge cake

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
8,267 posts
8.1 Years
Tbh that's pretty much all there is to see, lmao. A sentient cake.

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni

Female
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
20 posts
10 Days

WELCOME
Hey there my cuties! And welcome to PC's very own club dedicated exclusively to the cuteness and adorableness of Fairy Type Pokemon! Here's some quick information on Fairies: The Fairy type (Japanese: フェアリータイプ Fairy type) is one of the eighteen types. Notable Trainers who specialize in Fairy-type Pokémon include Gym Leader Valerie of Laverre City, Trial Captain Mina of Poni Island, and Lillie. The Fairy type was introduced in Generation VI. As well as introducing new Pokémon with the Fairy type, 22 Pokémon and three moves were changed to be of the Fairy type. Few People seem to realize, or outright despise, the power and majesty of such delightfully flamboyant and pastel entries to the typing roster. But! I believe that the lovable nature can take down not just the powerful dragons, but the hearts of trainers everywhere! Remember, this is a Fairy positive environment! You are allowed to express your opinions on Fairy types but please keep negativity to a minimum!

So, if you love the Fairy type and have a favorite, please fill out the form below:

Name:
Favorite Fairies:

MEMBERS

♡ Fairy
♡ Kasreygan
♡ CodeHelmet
♡ LadyJirachu
♡ Hyzenthlay
♡ Earhart
♡ Sheep
♡ FlameChrome
♡ Anime Psyclone
♡ Decibel575
♡ MysticalNinetales
♡ Desert Stream~
♡ Satire
♡ Fenberry
♡ juliorain
♡ Hikanearylup
♡ MargatroidCA
♡ Cid

Instead of my username, can i use the name waifer? I just think its cute! My favorite fairy pokemon are mawhile and mimikyu!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
8,267 posts
8.1 Years
You can use whatever name you want! I'll add you later today! n_n;

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
8,267 posts
8.1 Years
M-may i join? Im sorry if ive already posted here! I think i already have but i dont see my old response, i hope you dont mind that im asking again. Name: waifer (preferably. I dont care for my username) favorite fairy pokemon: mimikyu, mawhile, tapu lele, primarina and mega diancie and audino
Of course, dear. Welcome to the club! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

What do you think of the new Fairy Pokémon being revealed?

Advertiser Content