• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for someone to help insert tiles into a ROM

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
To be brief, I'm very busy with other aspects of this hack because I've essentially just restarted it, and I'm about ready to map again but I really can't map without having the custom tiles done simply because if the tiles become visually glitched because their placement in the old bank I'll have to tile the map all over again and will have wasted a lot of time doing the same job twice.

If anyone's willing to help just reply to this thread and I'll PM you the .ips patch and the tiles with direction on the specifics of where I need the tiles inserted. You'll of course be credited for your work once I present the game in its own thread. Thanks in advance.

Back