The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner Trade Shops
Haileo's Large Event and Shiny Shop

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old July 27th, 2017 (6:08 AM).
Hamako-chan's Avatar
Hamako-chan Hamako-chan is offline
The OG
    FC: 3669-3091-6701
    IGN: Maria
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Eminence <3
    Age: 22
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 1,496
    Thanks for the trade, I thought the request was from a random person due to the name. Just remembered ign is different from Pc name :P
    __________________
    Moon FC:
    3669-3091-6701
    Visit my Trade Shop
    Or browse my Trade Sheet!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old July 27th, 2017 (6:16 AM).
    Haileo's Avatar
    Haileo Haileo is offline
    Fluttershy is mai waifu
      FC: 3926 5179 1229
      IGN: ICanSnake
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Location: North New Jersey
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 167
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hamako-chan View Post
      Thanks for the trade, I thought the request was from a random person due to the name. Just remembered ign is different from Pc name :P
      Lol it's alright.

      I think this Vivillon is hacked? It was caught in the Friend Safari which means 2 of its IVs need to be 31, but it doesn't have any 31 IVs. Do you think I could get a replacement whenever you can trade again?
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old July 27th, 2017 (6:19 AM).
      Hamako-chan's Avatar
      Hamako-chan Hamako-chan is offline
      The OG
        FC: 3669-3091-6701
        IGN: Maria
         
        Join Date: Dec 2008
        Location: Eminence <3
        Age: 22
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 1,496
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
        Lol it's alright.

        I think this Vivillon is hacked? It was caught in the Friend Safari which means 2 of its IVs need to be 31, but it doesn't have any 31 IVs. Do you think I could get a replacement whenever you can trade again?
        Oh that's lame, I have no idea how to hack check properly. Sure, choose anything else you want. Thanks for letting me know haha
        Also how do I know if they're from friend safari?
        __________________
        Moon FC:
        3669-3091-6701
        Visit my Trade Shop
        Or browse my Trade Sheet!
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old July 27th, 2017 (6:21 AM).
        Haileo's Avatar
        Haileo Haileo is offline
        Fluttershy is mai waifu
          FC: 3926 5179 1229
          IGN: ICanSnake
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Location: North New Jersey
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 167
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hamako-chan View Post
          Oh that's lame, I have no idea how to hack check properly. Sure, choose anything else you want. Thanks for letting me know haha
          Also how do I know if they're from friend safari?
          Well it's level 30 lol, that's how I knew it was UT in the first place. Anything from the Friend Safari is caught at level 30.

          Could my replacement be the River Pattern? Even though I think it's not UT, I'll still trade for it.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old July 27th, 2017 (6:22 AM).
          UberRoimel's Avatar
          UberRoimel UberRoimel is offline
          THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
            FC: 4442-4026-6102
            IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
             
            Join Date: Jun 2017
            Location: Po Town
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 84
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
            Both of these trades are good. :) Sorry, had to go to sleep last night. I'll be available pretty much all day today.
            I'll hop in online
            __________________
            Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
            I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
            Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
            Spoiler: Mah Shinies
            <div class="container">
            <div class="ball"></div>
            <div class="ball"></div>
            <div class="ball"></div>
            <div class="ball"></div>
            <div class="ball"></div>
            <div class="ball"></div>
            <div class="ball"></div>
            </div>
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old July 27th, 2017 (6:24 AM).
            Haileo's Avatar
            Haileo Haileo is offline
            Fluttershy is mai waifu
              FC: 3926 5179 1229
              IGN: ICanSnake
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Location: North New Jersey
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 167
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
              I'll hop in online
              Give me a few minutes to get them out of bank :)
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old July 27th, 2017 (6:27 AM).
              Hamako-chan's Avatar
              Hamako-chan Hamako-chan is offline
              The OG
                FC: 3669-3091-6701
                IGN: Maria
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2008
                Location: Eminence <3
                Age: 22
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Gentle
                Posts: 1,496
                Oh cool, smart guess. I've completely skipped the gen 6 games so there are many things I don't know xD
                Sure, the River pattern is hatched by me so at least I know for sure it's not hacked. I'll be on FP in a few minutes!
                __________________
                Moon FC:
                3669-3091-6701
                Visit my Trade Shop
                Or browse my Trade Sheet!
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old July 27th, 2017 (6:31 AM).
                Haileo's Avatar
                Haileo Haileo is offline
                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                  IGN: ICanSnake
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: North New Jersey
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 167
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
                  I'll hop in online
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hamako-chan View Post
                  Oh cool, smart guess. I've completely skipped the gen 6 games so there are many things I don't know xD
                  Sure, the River pattern is hatched by me so at least I know for sure it's not hacked. I'll be on FP in a few minutes!
                  Online for both of you now :)
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old July 27th, 2017 (6:39 AM).
                  UberRoimel's Avatar
                  UberRoimel UberRoimel is offline
                  THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
                    FC: 4442-4026-6102
                    IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2017
                    Location: Po Town
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 84
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                    Online for both of you now :)
                    You haven't added my FC yet >.<
                    __________________
                    Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
                    I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
                    Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
                    Spoiler: Mah Shinies
                    <div class="container">
                    <div class="ball"></div>
                    <div class="ball"></div>
                    <div class="ball"></div>
                    <div class="ball"></div>
                    <div class="ball"></div>
                    <div class="ball"></div>
                    <div class="ball"></div>
                    </div>
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old July 27th, 2017 (6:41 AM).
                    Hamako-chan's Avatar
                    Hamako-chan Hamako-chan is offline
                    The OG
                      FC: 3669-3091-6701
                      IGN: Maria
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2008
                      Location: Eminence <3
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 1,496
                      I think you two found each other first so I'll just wonder trade and do random link trades for now haha
                      __________________
                      Moon FC:
                      3669-3091-6701
                      Visit my Trade Shop
                      Or browse my Trade Sheet!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old July 27th, 2017 (6:50 AM).
                      UberRoimel's Avatar
                      UberRoimel UberRoimel is offline
                      THAT is such a classic Spencer line!!
                        FC: 4442-4026-6102
                        IGN: aS: Charles | M: Alex Drake
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2017
                        Location: Po Town
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 84
                        Thanks, you can use PKHeX right? Can you Legit Check? I'll remove them from my shop and send your shinies back if there are hacked.
                        __________________
                        Pkmn Y, aS, M| IGN: (Moon) Alex Drake | FC: 4442-4026-6102 |
                        I don't lurk in the shadows, I hide in plain sight. - UberR's Shiny Exchange
                        Friend Safari: (Flying) Spearow, Tranquil, Hawlucha | Thanks to Kate!
                        Spoiler: Mah Shinies
                        <div class="container">
                        <div class="ball"></div>
                        <div class="ball"></div>
                        <div class="ball"></div>
                        <div class="ball"></div>
                        <div class="ball"></div>
                        <div class="ball"></div>
                        <div class="ball"></div>
                        </div>
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old July 27th, 2017 (6:53 AM).
                        Haileo's Avatar
                        Haileo Haileo is offline
                        Fluttershy is mai waifu
                          FC: 3926 5179 1229
                          IGN: ICanSnake
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: North New Jersey
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 167
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by UberRoimel View Post
                          Thanks, you can use PKHeX right? Can you Legit Check? I'll remove them from my shop and send your shinies back if there are hacked.
                          Sure, no problem :) I'll let you know if I find anything.

                          Afaik, hacked shinies are less common than hacked events, but there are still some that slip through the cracks.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old July 30th, 2017 (3:37 PM).
                          Spyro's Avatar
                          Spyro Spyro is offline
                          Trouble with the trolley?
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2016
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 2,372
                          Hello! I'm interested in a few of your self bred/caught Shinies:
                          Banette, Vivillon and Combee (if female)

                          Any of my Shinies interests you? I provide OT and ID if needed. All of them are from users here, and hack-checked.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #39    
                          Old July 30th, 2017 (3:49 PM).
                          Haileo's Avatar
                          Haileo Haileo is offline
                          Fluttershy is mai waifu
                            FC: 3926 5179 1229
                            IGN: ICanSnake
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Location: North New Jersey
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 167
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                            Hello! I'm interested in a few of your self bred/caught Shinies:
                            Banette, Vivillon and Combee (if female)

                            Any of my Shinies interests you? I provide OT and ID if needed. All of them are from users here, and hack-checked.
                            How about Cutiefly, Fletchinder, and Lampent?

                            And just so you know I'm not scamming you or anything lol, Banette will show an error in PKHeX, but I know it's legit because I caught it myself:



                            I guess PKHeX doesn't recognize the Chain Shiny PID.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #40    
                            Old July 30th, 2017 (3:56 PM).
                            Spyro's Avatar
                            Spyro Spyro is offline
                            Trouble with the trolley?
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2016
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 2,372
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                            How about Cutiefly, Fletchinder, and Lampent?

                            And just so you know I'm not scamming you or anything lol, Banette will show an error in PKHeX, but I know it's legit because I caught it myself:



                            I guess PKHeX doesn't recognize the Chain Shiny PID.
                            Hmm that's so weird! I released a few Shinies today giving me errors, but when I clicked on the Red warning sign it switched to "Legal!"... Does it do the same thing, or just doesn't recognize the PID?

                            All 3 Shinies sound good to me! I don't have my 3DS right now, how long are you planning on staying online? ^-^;
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #41    
                            Old July 30th, 2017 (4:00 PM).
                            Haileo's Avatar
                            Haileo Haileo is offline
                            Fluttershy is mai waifu
                              FC: 3926 5179 1229
                              IGN: ICanSnake
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Location: North New Jersey
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 167
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                              Hmm that's so weird! I released a few Shinies today giving me errors, but when I clicked on the Red warning sign it switched to "Legal!"... Does it do the same thing, or just doesn't recognize the PID?

                              All 3 Shinies sound good to me! I don't have my 3DS right now, how long are you planning on staying online? ^-^;
                              If it switches to Legal, that means there's nothing wrong with it lol. Although, I don't know why the warning sign pops up in the first place.

                              The Banette says Invalid: Encounter Type PID Mismatch, which means it's expecting one PID type but reading another.

                              I stay on pretty late lol, maybe like until 2 am. I'm just not on PC the whole time. Whenever you're ready you can post back here, and I'll be refreshing frequently :)
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #42    
                              Old July 30th, 2017 (5:46 PM).
                              Spyro's Avatar
                              Spyro Spyro is offline
                              Trouble with the trolley?
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2016
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 2,372
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                              If it switches to Legal, that means there's nothing wrong with it lol. Although, I don't know why the warning sign pops up in the first place.

                              The Banette says Invalid: Encounter Type PID Mismatch, which means it's expecting one PID type but reading another.

                              I stay on pretty late lol, maybe like until 2 am. I'm just not on PC the whole time. Whenever you're ready you can post back here, and I'll be refreshing frequently :)
                              Alright, I'm home now and I can trade :)
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #43    
                              Old July 30th, 2017 (5:49 PM).
                              Haileo's Avatar
                              Haileo Haileo is offline
                              Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                IGN: ICanSnake
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: North New Jersey
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 167
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                                Alright, I'm home now and I can trade :)
                                Sweet, I'll start getting them ready now and be on in 5 minutes :)
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #44    
                                Old August 2nd, 2017 (8:38 AM).
                                Spyro's Avatar
                                Spyro Spyro is offline
                                Trouble with the trolley?
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2016
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Posts: 2,372
                                Hello!
                                I just remembered I wanted to collect all Ash-Pikachu
                                161117 Hardy, Mischievous 7/1/17 FRA Satoshi Alola Hat Pikachu (Video proof)
                                I would love this one, but with your ratios I'm unsure what I could provide for it! Feel free to look at my shop, or ask if you need more info on some events! ^-^
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #45    
                                Old August 2nd, 2017 (9:10 AM).
                                Haileo's Avatar
                                Haileo Haileo is offline
                                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                  IGN: ICanSnake
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Location: North New Jersey
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Modest
                                  Posts: 167
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                                  Hello!
                                  I just remembered I wanted to collect all Ash-Pikachu
                                  161117 Hardy, Mischievous 7/1/17 FRA Satoshi Alola Hat Pikachu (Video proof)
                                  I would love this one, but with your ratios I'm unsure what I could provide for it! Feel free to look at my shop, or ask if you need more info on some events! ^-^
                                  Do you have any proofs?

                                  If not, I want to know if you want the Pikachu proof or not. Unproofed will be 1 or 2 shinies, proofed will be 4 shinies.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #46    
                                  Old August 2nd, 2017 (9:29 AM).
                                  Spyro's Avatar
                                  Spyro Spyro is offline
                                  Trouble with the trolley?
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2016
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 2,372
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                  Do you have any proofs?

                                  If not, I want to know if you want the Pikachu proof or not. Unproofed will be 1 or 2 shinies, proofed will be 4 shinies.
                                  I only have one that's proofed iirc, it's A Pokémon With You Pikachu. Otherwise, 4 Shinies for the proof suit me!
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #47    
                                  Old August 2nd, 2017 (9:33 AM).
                                  Haileo's Avatar
                                  Haileo Haileo is offline
                                  Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                    FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                    IGN: ICanSnake
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Location: North New Jersey
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Modest
                                    Posts: 167
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                                    I only have one that's proofed iirc, it's A Pokémon With You Pikachu. Otherwise, 4 Shinies for the proof suit me!
                                    Lol, unless the Pikachu is ITA, then I already have it :)

                                    How about:
                                    Shiny Sewaddle
                                    Shiny Lilligant
                                    Shiny Maractus
                                    Shiny Foongus
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #48    
                                    Old August 2nd, 2017 (9:34 AM).
                                    Spyro's Avatar
                                    Spyro Spyro is offline
                                    Trouble with the trolley?
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2016
                                    Nature: Sassy
                                    Posts: 2,372
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                    Lol, unless the Pikachu is ITA, then I already have it :)

                                    How about:
                                    Shiny Sewaddle
                                    Shiny Lilligant
                                    Shiny Maractus
                                    Shiny Foongus
                                    I kinda expected that lol. Those are okay with me, I can trade tonight at around 8PM EDT, is that okay?
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #49    
                                    Old August 2nd, 2017 (9:36 AM).
                                    Haileo's Avatar
                                    Haileo Haileo is offline
                                    Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                      FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                      IGN: ICanSnake
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Location: North New Jersey
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Modest
                                      Posts: 167
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                                      I kinda expected that lol. Those are okay with me, I can trade tonight at around 8PM EDT, is that okay?
                                      Sure! I'll be around :) Thanks!
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #50    
                                      Old August 2nd, 2017 (4:46 PM).
                                      Spyro's Avatar
                                      Spyro Spyro is offline
                                      Trouble with the trolley?
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2016
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      Posts: 2,372
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                      Sure! I'll be around :) Thanks!
                                      I'm online now if you have time :)
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                      Reply

                                      Quick Reply

                                      Join the conversation!

                                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                      Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                      Sponsored Links
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:48 AM.