• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Granted but it can only be accessed during post game.

I REALLY wish that Mantine could learn Fly.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
I didn't know that this thread existed

Granted, but it only can learn Fly

I wish my Pokemon have full EV

Years
Granted, its fully ev-trained in every stat...but it has a max stat of 1 in every single category.

I wish there was a deluxe salon in-game with a large staff who could give your whole party massages, haircuts etc at once and tend them multiple times a day.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, but that'll come at the price of bizarre physics! Tackle and Scratch would become special moves for some weird reason, while moves like Flamethrower would be physical. :o

I wish Max Repels would last longer.

Years
Granted, but the game costs a trillion dollars and the penalty for emulating is death by firing squad.

I wish that frlg made the post game about fighting gym leaders in the orange islands and exploring this environment instead of sevii.

Last edited:
Years
Granted, all of the trade evos can be caught in the wild but they are now roamers, have a low catch rate and carry moves like explosion, perish song, teleport and roar.

I wish I could meet Steven Stone in real-life.

Years
Granted, nobody wants a multi-region game but it is because nobody buys any pokemon games anymore. Game Freak goes broke. No more pokemon games, episodes, movies or toys are ever released... **cries**

I wish that gen 8 would also be released on the 3ds since I do not have a Nintendo switch.

Years
Granted, nobody wants a multi-region game but it is because nobody buys any pokemon games anymore. Game Freak goes broke. No more pokemon games, episodes, movies or toys are ever released... **cries**

I wish that gen 8 would also be released on the 3ds since I do not have a Nintendo switch.

I thought you are suppose to corrupt the wish, not make it better XD

Anyway... Granted, but they are even worse that gen 7 games.

Meadow

Years
I'll go ahead and throw in another wish. xD

I wish Rare Candies could be easily bought at a Poké Mart!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but then your game crashes

I wish I could choose my own starter instead of the usual regional three

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but the starter you choose is jealous and refuses to help you catch any other Pokemon and logs into your PC to release Pokemon given to you as gifts.

I wish it was possible to get gba pokemon games for the 3ds virtual console.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Granted but they cost 100 dollars each

I wish Team Rocket would leave me alone and stop barraging me with their lame zubats and rattatas.

Years
Granted, but now they attack you with great Golbats and Raticates.

I wish we could sort Pokemon in boxes by name, dex number, level...

Meadow

Years
Granted! The few remaining cutscenes will become unskippable, hour-long movies. Enjoy! ;)

I wish Pokémon Eggs could hatch instantly.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
granted but they all hatch into bad eggs and break your game

I wish there was a mega evolution for Dunsparce

Back