• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Top 10 Ash's Pokemon

Years
So, Josh had an idea a while ago about this. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the free time he want about this to collab with me so I'm suggesting this instead,

I think the thread title says it all, just a simple Top 10 article based on my opinion and writing an explanation for each Pokemon in that list! How does that sound?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Agree with ddrox must have infernape (tho lbh who if anyone didnt in their top ten what anime are they watching bc)

That said im really curious as someone who stans ash your top ten and how you rate them hahha.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
That is an interesting idea. I think it'll be a fun article. Can't talk about who should be or not be on this list, but as long as it's clearly your opinion, all good! +1, approved.

Please DM me (or Rabi/Jake) on discord, Kostas, about logging into Daily because that's different now (as in, even if you remember your password you'll be locked out =p).
Kostas said:

Pokeswapper

Pokeswapper
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2022
Do include Snorlax as well please.... It deserves it's place in the top 10 caught by Ash...

Back