• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rare Collector Card Showcase: The Masked Royal 85/SM-P

rawren94

A Wild Rawren Appears!
Years
~Rare Collector Card Showcase~

~The Masked Royal 85/SM-P~

2i84HLj.jpg

~Card Text Translation~:
Attach a basic Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Stage 2 Grass, Fire, or Water Pokémon

~Card Origination~:
This card came out in 2017 in Japan. This card was a limited to 100 copies only,
and the way to get it was to win at the Shield Game event in Japan.
Much like what we call "Limited Format Tournaments", they could only use 10 Shining Legends packs
and some provided energies to create a 40 card deck and 4 prize cards.
The winners got this awesome card as their spoils.

OP Sidenote:
Hello everyone! I was hoping you guys would enjoy seeing a weekly Rare Collector Card Showcase! I collect off the wall collector's cards, and therefore I've done a lot of research into the hard to find ones that not many know about. I was hoping maybe these posts could shed light on some lesser known but super rare cards for anyone interested in searching for them to add to their collection! If anyone has any specific pokemon requests, I can post the rarerest card I can find of said pokemon if you wish! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know what you think of A) this post and B) and the card itself!

Back