• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Need of Story ideas

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I'm Precipisec Groudon. I've just started gba rom hacking and wrote the story of my hack but I am lacking some ideas, so I need your suggestions.

Some Features:
*New region
*Gen 1-6 pokemons(including all legendaries)
*Rainbow League
*7 gyms following VIBGYOR pattern
*E.4 pokemon teams are catorized in pink, brown, white & black colours.
*All 8 HMs

Ok now let's discuss the issue. The problem is that I can't get any possible ideas and goals for the villian. I have ressembled another story in which evil team tried to conquer the region. So I am not using the same idea or its look alike in another hack. Please provide some suggestions with a little detail.

Thanks in advance

__fred__40

fred
Years
Hi Everyone,
I'm Precipisec Groudon. I've just started gba rom hacking and wrote the story of my hack but I am lacking some ideas, so I need your suggestions.

Some Features:
*New region
*Rainbow League
*All 8 HMs

Ok now let's discuss the issue. The problem is that I can't get any possible ideas and goals for the villian. I have ressembled another story in which evil team tried to conquer the region. So I am not using the same idea or its look alike in another hack. Please provide some suggestions with a little detail.

Thanks in advance

It depends on Many factor
1)the main legendary that you want to use(the story should be developer around the legendary creation or how It was Born)
2)the region cold/hot,Sea/Mountain Rain/snow/sun
3)the reason why you receive a starter(to fill the Pokédex,to beat the Champion,to protect your family or whatever)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
It depends on Many factor
1)the main legendary that you want to use(the story should be developer around the legendary creation or how It was Born)
2)the region cold/hot,Sea/Mountain Rain/snow/sun
3)the reason why you receive a starter(to fill the Pokédex,to beat the Champion,to protect your family or whatever)

Actually it was a post game story....the region would be normal sunny, 5 to 6 legandaries can be catchable, as for the starter, to be the greatest trainer of all time(participating in two leagues). The first regions evil team's goal is to reshape the region by laws of nature. I thought that the 2nd region should have a new evil team...

Can this info help you??

__fred__40

fred
Years
Actually it was a post game story....the region would be normal sunny, 5 to 6 legandaries can be catchable, as for the starter, to be the greatest trainer of all time(participating in two leagues). The first regions evil team's goal is to reshape the region by laws of nature. I thought that the 2nd region should have a new evil team...

Can this info help you??

Another team?well Thats a nice idea already.
You could make another region that Is cold where some of the gymleaders are cooperating With the evil team in order to defeat the E4 and take control of the region.
Their finale goal could be something like capturing Darkrai and cresselia in order to hypnotize all the region (to remain in the nature context) and then bring it to war against your homeborn region and you were sent there Undercover to prevent this from happening

Years
Hi Everyone,

Some Features:
*New region
*Rainbow League
*All 8 HMs

Thanks in advance

Not quite a story idea, but a concept that I find interesting that you could use in the plot is needing to fight a person instead of fighting their Pokemon. For example, imagine if in Sun and Moon, you fought Lusamine in her Mother Beast form instead of her just sending out her Pokemon like a regular trainer. Just throwing something out there!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
Not quite a story idea, but a concept that I find interesting that you could use in the plot is needing to fight a person instead of fighting their Pokemon. For example, imagine if in Sun and Moon, you fought Lusamine in her Mother Beast form instead of her just sending out her Pokemon like a regular trainer. Just throwing something out there!

I haven't played gen 6 games and onward. So I don't know what the lusamine battle style. I didn't get an idea from that.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 16, 2020
Another team?well Thats a nice idea already.
You could make another region that Is cold where some of the gymleaders are cooperating With the evil team in order to defeat the E4 and take control of the region.
Their finale goal could be something like capturing Darkrai and cresselia in order to hypnotize all the region (to remain in the nature context) and then bring it to war against your homeborn region and you were sent there Undercover to prevent this from happening

Actually the 1st region story similar's with that idea. I thought a story that would be a little complicated. May be It look sucks but review on it.
"The evil team has 6 admins(inspired by HGSS). Each will Capture A Legendary Pokemon Including Groudon, Kyogre, Kyurem, Hoopa, Shaymin and Yveltal. Thier Main goal is to reshape the region and free pokemon from their trainer's control. Using Hoopa to use its rings to Store All humans and pokemon for a particular time, Yveltal to destroy the region, Groudon and Kyurem To create land and water masses respectively, Shaymin to produce fertility and Kyurem for creating Glaciers. The Player encounter them on every mythical capture but the evil team succeed almost every time. Then in the end, The player teams up with E4, Rival And Professor to Stop them. The head of evil team battles player and player has to beat him. Then the mythicals are set free and player challenges the league."

That's the main body of my story.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 29, 2021
eyyy im also making a rom hack 2! i think you can remake the content of pokemon movies, for example, you can make something like pokemon:lucario and the mystery of Mew! Im working on that 2 lmao

Back