• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RPGM MV Ultimate Resource Pack V0.97 (06/20/20) (Actual Progress)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Thanks for the update. Completely understood. Life is more important than a game. Game making takes inspiration. So if it's not there then you are doing the right thing putting it on hold. Hope all is well with you. Hope life gets better. I know how that goes. I was kicked in the gonads all year last year until I took a 2 month part time break from work. I found some peace and tranquility and was able to get more work done on making graphics than I ever could in the 4 years I've been doing this.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 23, 2019
How do you put the resources in RPGMV? I'm afraid i'm going to do something wrong.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jul 2, 2019
your page says gen 3 but the download is up to gen 5 in materials

PokeTester9000

The Strongest PokeTester!
Years
@tepotaco
Aw shucks...🤗
@Fynnical
When you unzip the files, simply toss the "img" into the assets folder for MV. Everything is pre structured. The "Cries" folder are extras. Add or don't.
@hispeed
Well, got carried away, but in a good way. And the DS sprites are a decent match for the GBA ones

Last edited:

PokeTester9000

Years
Quick update: The Reformatting also wiped out the work I did on the outside tileset as well, which killed my interest even more all month in January. Fortunately, I never give up and I am currently starting it over again. I am starting to think the RSE Tilesets are cursed...

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 12, 2021
i got everything working except for the characters. instead of giving me a normal space to select it gives me one that fits about six sprites at once which as you know is not correct. here is just one of the many files (All are the same they all have the $ prefix they just have different sprites)

PokeTester9000

Years
In regards to the character spacing, thats the best I can get them. They cannot be shoulder to shoulder. Blame the RPG Maker.
As for @picklethedarklord, I THINK you have the characters in the wrong folder, as I am not sure what your talking about.
Also, hey, actual progress on the RSE Tileset fronts! As my life is picking up again, I am posting what I have now so they dont run the risk of getting wiped later like before. Check them out!

Back